[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

banner_applejack_zpscd51b6b0.png

A quick reaction from customer to Applejack involving the spending of golden bits meant only one thing, a quick reaction back. With little hesitation, and much eagerness for the current sale, Applejack would carry on her obligatory customer satisfaction treatment as per usual, providing him with what he was probably expecting this entire time. Why keep him waiting any longer?

She puckered up, leaned in, and dotted his muzzle with hers. With a soft hum, her orange cheeks rosed up for as long as their lips were pressed and for a short time after. And when she released Applejack bounced her eyes around in slightly shyness. But she would soon regain her composure. "Thanks for your purchase of our fresh apples, sir. Hope you enjoyed the apple kiss!"

In typical expectations of a delayed reaction, Applejack looked ahead to the next customer, who was a green pegasus with white hair. He seemed a little educated. "You look like a smart pony. And a wise thing it is to buy a bushel of your favorite apples today!" Applejack smiled with heavy amounts of salesmareship.

47 Kisses left!

Next up

54. Professor Clyde Krashkop

55. Carrot Top

56. Presteza

57. Prince Blueblood

58. Princess Celestia :Celest:

59. Ruby Pinch

60. Charming Masquerade

61. Memory Lane

62. Princess Cadance

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

On hold:

Maple (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Brawny Boulder (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Luminous Charge (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Cherry Berry (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Wild Riot (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Survey (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Savory Spell (inactive - PM me when ready)

Problems and rules log (please review):

UPDATE: Users are now allowed a maximum of four (4) characters in this thread to buy apples. Again, cast or original are both acceptable.

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice. Maximum is now four (4).

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

Questions? Post your questions and suggestions in the out of character thread here.

Kissed

1-10

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust :???:

5. Gentle Sol

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :???:

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11-20

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

14. Rarity ajscreen.png;)

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :???:

17. Misty Morning :smug:

18. Pathfinder :???:

19. Earth Writer :smug:

20. Thorn

21-30

21. Metal Maker :smug:

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

25. Electric Vibe :smug:ajscreen.png

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

32. Pinkie Pie :smirk:

33. Star Storm :smug:

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

39. Professor Ashen Smirk

40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Pocket Change

44. Sugar Rush

45. Moonstone II

46. Valen Orange

47. Mojo

48. Trixie :shifty:

49. Princess Twilight Sparkle

50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks

52. Flash Sentry

53. Gadget

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

2qJgRGm.png

"Princess Cadence, it is so nice to see you again. Are you here to get some apples as well?"

No way; Auntie was here too! “Princess Celestia!” Princess Cadence happily acknowledged, cantering on over to the serene alicorn; “Actually… I was dropping by Ponyville to visit Twilight Sparkle. I just happened to notice a huge line here, so I had my chariot land so I could see what the fuss was all about.” And apparently, the fuss involved apples in some fashion. “Are you here for the apples too, Celestia?”

"P-Princess Cadence! This is so cool! I actually get ta see ya in person! y-ya might no' remember me but I'm Presteza! Y'know, the uh... The... Allergic ... Artist... I can't believe this! If Princess Luna and Princess Twilight show up, this'll be the happiest day o' my life!"

Cadence didn’t recognize the name Presteza, but after a number of seconds, she remembered all about the “Allergic Artist”. Some time ago, the Allergic Artist wrote to the Crystal Princess concerning how to tell stallions that she could not accept flowers as gifts. Cadance published her response in her Dear Cady advice column, she and the artist made official arrangements via writing for a painting session in about… a few weeks from now, as a matter of fact!

It proved rather interesting for the pink alicorn to accidently stumble upon her future artist earlier than expected. This Presteza mare sure seem very lively indeed; a far cry from the sort of prim and proper professionals most ponies think of when they envision court artisans. Curious to learn more about this mare, and also to see how effective her advice really was, Princess Cadence started out with a question; “Ah, I remember you Presteza, or should I say, Allergic Artist. What are the gentlecolts giving you for gifts these days?”

Oh... it looked like Blueblood is here too, just in front of Auntie Celestia. No good hardly ever came of interacting with him, so Princess Cadence wouldn't bother saying anything unless he provided a polite greeting or something along that line......

• Like 2

Memory Lane's ears twitched when he heard the Princess of Love's name mentioned- by someone quite taken by her presence, in fact. He looked over his shoulder and, indeed, Princess Cadence was in line directly behind him. He stiffened, overwhelmed by the thought of being in the same line as two of the four overseers of Equestria. Since when did an apple farm, even one as famous as Sweet Apple Acres, lure in this much royalty?! He took quick, calming breaths to ease his nerves; it wouldn't do to just stand there like a statue in the direct presence of a Princess- he had to say something. Thankfully, he had been paying attention and overheard the young mare Presteza talking about the Crystal Princess's 'Dear Cady' column. Bingo!

The young student about-faced and greeted Princess Cadence with a cordial bow, "Good afternoon, Princess Cadence. My name is Memory Lane, but I think you would better know me as 'Record Books'." He said with a warm smile, hoping to everything that she remembered his letter.

• Like 1

GrannySmith1WithText.png

When Professor Krashkop took his place in the front of the line, Granny Smith spun around to watch, so fast she knocked Uncle Apple Strudel down to the ground.

"Vhat are you doing, mein sister?" the bearded stallion asked.

"Lookin' at that thar Perfesser feller!" Granny Smith answered back, "I've always kinda been a little sweet on'm. T'aint fair that my granddaughter's gonna git ta kiss'm."

Meanwhile, the elderly Pegasus stallion listened to AppleJack's friendly greeting.

"Danka fraulien," Professor Krashkop said with a smile, "I tink I vould like a bushel of baking apples, I hear granny smith's are dee best und..."

As soon as he uttered her name, Granny Smith bolted behind the apple stand and gently pushed AppleJack aside.

"Ya heard'm, Applejack! The Prefesser asked fer me!" the excited edlerly mare shouted, "And the customer's always right!"

"But fraulien, I vas asking for apples, not a pony..."

"You said Granny Smith! I'm here and ready ta serve ya!"

"But I vant apples!"

"I'm an apple! I'm the head of the whole Apple family, sonny!"

"But.. but.."

"Pucker up, pruneface! Ya gotta kiss come'n to ya!" Granny shouted, grabbing the stunned Pegasus stallion with a stunning borst of love-inspired strength and planted a long, passionate kiss on his lips. Uncle Apple Strudel looked in disbelief as he saw the stallion's legs flailing around while his sister was holding him in a kissing embrace.

"ACK! UNEEMAL! GRANNY! LET DAT POOR STALLION GO!" Strudel shouted seconds before Granny Smith released him. Professor Krashkop fell to the ground, dazed a bit from the experience.

"Thar ya go, Perfessor! That'll be five bits for them apples, and I ain't gonna charge ya anythin' fer the kiss!"

"Dat.. sounds.. vonderba.." the Professor said, staggering to his feet and giving the smiling elderly mare the money. Apple Strudel quickly brought up a bushel of Granny Smith apples for him to take with him.

"Feel free ta come back anytime, handsome," Granny Smith said softly, "I ain't had THIS kinda fun in decades!"

Professor Krashkop had a goofy grin on his face as he put the bushel of apples on his back and then turned to walk away.

WWWXRbf.jpg

“Ah, I remember you Presteza, or should I say, Allergic Artist. What are the gentlecolts giving you for gifts these days?”

"Wow! Ya remember me! This is so cool! Gettin' ta meet two princesses one day! So! Awesome!" It seemed that Presteza was still in her own little world for the moment. In her excitement she began to prance around excitedly, the fringe that hid one of her eyes flipping upwards and momentarily exposing both her icy blue eyes to the world. Soon enough though the excitable young mare realized she had been asked a question and stopped to calm herself down and answer Cadence's question.

Taking a second to push her fringe back into it's normal position she bowed to Cadence to show her the proper respect, even though her big ecstatic smile was still plastered on her face. Soon she managed to speak up although in her enthusiasm she still spoke pretty fast and the cracks in her voice didn't seem to be going anywhere,"Well, Princess when I'm around long enough for sompony ta give me somethin' it's usually somethin' like chocolate or food er somethin'... wait a sec chocolate is food... anyway, yeah yer advice was a great help!"

EjczhWO.jpg

"Ugh... Really you'd think a really tall alicorn princess wouldn't have been able to slip out of the castle so easily without alerting the guard..." Thought the silver Guard pony as he walked calmly down the paths of Ponyville. Silverheart's day so far had been quite uneventful, but so was the life of a member of an army that protected a land that rarely had any conflict. Unlike some ponies who joined the Royal Equestrian army seeking adventure and just wishing for a day when they could have some excitement, Silver actually much preferred these uneventful days. thing being Uneventful meant there was no real trouble and no trouble meant no unhappy ponies and no unhappy ponies meant everything was in order.

As silver strolled down the streets of Ponyville he noticed besides the few stares he was getting that there seemed to be quite a few ponies heading towards the apple family's farm, "Hm... Maybe the Princess decided to check on Miss Applejack if anypony has a chance to draw a crowd it's the princess..."

Silver broke off into a gallop towards Sweet Apple Acres and on the horizon he saw a line with just the princess he was looking for standing in it... plus another princess he hadn't gotten to actually speak to in a casual setting just yet and she seemed to be talking to somepony familiar but at the moment he didn't have time to see who it was.

"Your highness!" Shouted the stallion, although nopony would be able to tell he was a stallion at first glance or even first sound seeing as his voice didn't help any confusion. Soon Silver came to a halt before the princess of the sun before bowing his head,"Princess, I apologize if i seem impertinent, but next time if you wish to leave the castle could you please tell the captain? he's guards to search all over Canterlot... and me to Ponyville to find you."

soon the lieutenant lifted his head and turned to Princess Cadence to address her with a respectful bow of his head as well, "It's nice to meet you, Princess Cadence. I am Second Lieutenant Silverheart of the Royal Equestrian Army. May I ask what bring you to Ponyville today and how your husband fairs?"

"Silver! I was talkin' ta princess cadence! don' butt in!" said an extremely familiar sounding voice in an agitated tone.

Glancing up at the source his eyes widened and his jaw dropped before he lifted his head and asked loudly in his surprise,"Pressy! what in Equestria are you doing here?!"

PrinceBluebloodbannerSmallersize_zpse8651ccc.png

Everypony was always so excited to see Princess Cadence, and for life of him Blueblood could never quite figure out why. Well, OK, she was pretty, kind, gracious, and pretty much everything he wasn't, but still! He could point out any peasant in this crowd that was nothing like him, and they weren't having ponies line up to kiss- well, OK....

Today was becoming dangerously self-revealing. There was really only so much humility that you could expect out of royalty, honestly! The Prince shook his head, intending to ignore the new princess just as much as she was ignoring him. Facing forward, his eyes were greeted with the sight of the old matriarch of the Apple Family laying a big wet one on the lips of a visiting professor.

On second thought, he really should greet his fellow royalty, only polite. Suppressing a shudder, he turned back to Cadence, giving a wave. "Greetings, cousin. Back from the Empire?" He wasn't intending to be annoying today, apparently. If he was out to antagonize her, he would have called her 'sister' instead of the more technically correct 'cousin.' "Have you heard that... I was coming?" He had been about to tell her about the kissing booth, but at the last second decided that letting her find out for herself would be much more amusing...

"Oh thank you Princess Celestia. Anytime that you would like to visit, feel free to stop by. And thank you for looking for some to be delivered to Canterlot. It really means much that you like what i produce and what my cutie mark represents. How many small farms do you have put towards what is made in the castle in Canterlot?"

"You are quite welcome Carrot Top." Celestia replied to the gratitude for the praise she had given the farmer. Celestia often opted for small farms, it wasn't that larger farms weren't as good, but she liked helping out everypony where possible, and giving business to ponies whom needed it was an integral part of that. "I often opt for small farm produced goods when I can. While it might be easier to find what the Castle needs from large farms, it is important to remember that everypony has something to contribute, even the smallest of farms can bare the most delectable of goods. Naturally the Castle still uses larger farms for gross produce," Celestia explained. Hopefully her words would not cheapen the act of using her farm for the carrots. And Celestia was still sure that the chefs would be delighted to make some naturally sweet desserts and entrees using these sweeter carrots.

"Thanks so much, Princess! I can't wait! Maybe I should use one o' those fancy silk canvases! should I ask my folks back in Trottingham if they know anypony who makes really good paint?oh wot am I sayin' those two can't tell a flat brush from a rigger! Aw, hayseeds! I'm rabblin' again. Sorry this is just too cool! I promise that I'll start workin' on those forms n' stuff right away!"

Celestia giggled at the mare's excitement and nodded as she rambled on about what she was going to do and asking about where she could find the best supplies. While Celestia enjoyed art, she wasn't much of a painter. She always was able to enjoy the finer things in life though. Before she could reply to anything Princess Cadence appeared and Celestia made her greetings just as the painter mare was asking about a group portrait.

"Oh um... Princess ,when I get all that paperwork stuff done with would you mind if I painted you, Princess Luna, Princess Twilight, and--"

"Yep, her too!"

"Huh? Wot are ya talkin' abo..."

This mare was certainly a cute one in Celestia's eyes. She was so earnest with everything and Celestia enjoyed talking to her casually. She couldn't help but smile at the mare's reaction to Cadence's arrival. "I cannot speak for the other princesses when it comes to a group portrait. However I think it is a lovely idea, and I'm sure Princess Cadence would be happy to give you her input now as well," Celestia replied to the mare quite delicately and regally. "However it would require some coordination with Canterlot Court and I believe the Household Office in the Crystal Empire." Celestia decided to stop there not wishing to put a damper on the mare's hopes, as it would require quite a bit more than that considering how busy the life of a princess was. Nary a day goes by when Celestia doesn't have a full schedule. Somehow, even with excursions like this, Celestia manages to get everything done every day, unless something special was scheduled or cancelled (which is how she got the extra time today, a cancelled appointment means free time and a chance to get out of the castle at times for the Princess). However she did not need to know all of that, and it would still be possible with the right scheduling magic that her staff always seems to be capable of.

“Princess Celestia!”“Actually… I was dropping by Ponyville to visit Twilight Sparkle. I just happened to notice a huge line here, so I had my chariot land so I could see what the fuss was all about.”“Are you here for the apples too, Celestia?"

Celestia nodded at Cadence's purpose, and though not her own that did seem like a lovely idea. "Seeing Twilght sounds like a lovely reason to visit from the Empire. Perhaps I will stop by her loft as well before returning to Canterlot," Celestia concurred with the reasoning for her being there, however her reasoning was a bit more mischievous. Celestia didn't wish for Blueblood or anypony else to hear her reasoning but she knew she would be able to trust a fellow princess and family member. She cantered a bit closer to Cadence to whisper in her ear. "Not quite. You see it was my gentle push that lead Prince Blueblood to attend this, and I wished to keep an eye on him. The apples and helping the Apple Family's farm is a pleasant perk to being here today." Celestia finished her real reason as she stepped back and smiled. "Of course, I hear the Apple family is having a sale on their produce and they have some of the finest apples in Equestria according to Princess Twilight Sparkle. The Canterlot Castle chefs are sure to appreciate the fresh produce." Celestia slyly spoke aloud to throw the ponies around her to her true purpose, as it was not something she would want publicly broadcast, though she was fairly certain Blueblood was at least privy to it.

"Your highness!" "Princess, I apologize if i seem impertinent, but next time if you wish to leave the castle could you please tell the captain? he's guards to search all over Canterlot... and me to Ponyville to find you."

Celestia heard her name being shouted across the open field. It was one of her loyal REA officers, apparently sent to find her after she snuck out of the castle. Celestia nodded at the request. "I do have my reasons for doing what I did Lt. Silverheart. I do appreciate the concern of your captain and the rest of the REA and Royal Guards, though. I will be sure to make every effort to alert the Captain next time," By that of course Celestia meant she'd make sure to leave a note somewhere where it wouldn't be found until it was too late to stop her. Celestia knew had she told anypony in the castle about the scheduling change and about her plans to leave the castle her scheduler would have shifted things around and made her free time disappear until later in the evening. Even the sun princess needs a break and to stop being a princess every so often, this seemed like an opportune chance to relax a bit in the town where so many ponies cared greatly for her, including her former student and her friends. "You may continue to accompany me until I return to Canterlot, if it will set your mind at ease," Celestia offered Silverheart.

2qJgRGm.png

"Not quite. You see it was my gentle push that lead Prince Blueblood to attend this, and I wished to keep an eye on him. The apples and helping the Apple Family's farm is a pleasant perk to being here today. Of course, I hear the Apple family is having a sale on their produce and they have some of the finest apples in Equestria according to Princess Twilight Sparkle. The Canterlot Castle chefs are sure to appreciate the fresh produce."

Princess Cadence didn’t wish to question her Auntie, but the alicorn of love never quite understood Celestia’s fixation on Prince Blueblood. Why should a majestic ruler like Auntie spend her valuable time looking after a grown stallion? Was Celestria really that desperate to personally nurture somepony now that Twilight was Equestria’s newest princess?

Cadence’s questions would wait another time. Playing along with Auntie’s ruse, the pink princess commented as such; “And I’m sure the Crystal Palace chefs would love to get their hooves on fresh Ponyville apples too. It’s quite expensive getting produce shipped that far up north.” That settled it; Princess Cadence would stay and purchase apples too!

"Well, Princess when I'm around long enough for sompony ta give me somethin' it's usually somethin' like chocolate or food er somethin'... wait a sec chocolate is food... anyway, yeah yer advice was a great help!"

A giggle escaped from Princess Cadence, glad to hear that everything was working out for the "Allergic Artist". “Just curious,” the alicorn questioned out of curiosity; “But you’re still travelling around a lot these days, are you?” Presteza did mention something about that in the letter she wrote to the “Dear Cady” column.

Strangely enough, a REA lieutenant named Silverheart came by to offer the usual greetings that royal guards always provided to the princesses. That itself wouldn't have been odd save for the fact that Pressy and the female officer knew each other. As the two ponies got sidetracked talking to each other, Cadence left them be.

"Good afternoon, Princess Cadence. My name is Memory Lane, but I think you would better know me as 'Record Books'."

Well this was a curious coincidence; Princess Cadence did indeed remember that letter she got from “Record Books”. Funny how two of the ponies who wrote to that advice column were right here in line. “A pleasure to meet you in person, Memory Lane,” Cadence offered with a graceful smile that matched the stallion’s; “How did that situation with the student work out?” Like with Presteza, the alicorn wanted to know how meaningful her advice was.

"Greetings, cousin. Back from the Empire? Have you heard that... I was coming?"

Thankfully, Blueblood sounded like he wasn’t here to be an annoyance; “I came down from the Empire; I can’t say I knew you’d be here though, Blueblood.” Cadence resolved to be friendly towards the unicorn prince, but her voice betrayed a slight hint of awkwardness.....

"Wonderfully, Princess Cadence. Thank you for giving me such good advice." Memory Lane rose back to standing height with a bright grin, adopting a more conversational tone even though he kept his attention squarely on Cadence. "Really, once I started looking at the situation from the point of view you suggested, everything just sort of fell into place. I talked with him for a few days and noticed that a lot of his complaints were about a lack of self-expression. Fortunately, being a Prefect means keeping one ear to the ground: I had learned about a new vocal arts program that was picking up steam in the school underground just a week before, and directed him towards it. He seemed a bit skeptical at the time, since he'd never really thought about singing before then, but I had a feeling he would like it.

I checked in on him after about two months with only a few minor incidents. It turned out that he was the lead singer for an on-campus musical group, and he was prancing about with a new cutie mark on his flank. I actually spoke with him a few days ago, and he told me that he's psyched that his band is on the graduation program this year. He's happier than I've ever seen him, Princess, and I've you to thank for it."

• Like 1

Celestia really needn't have bothered to whisper; Blueblood wasn't quite so dense with his aunt as he was with other mares. As an attempt at reform, the jury was still out on apple-buying. At any rate, the line hadn't moved to the point where he needed to apologize anytime soon.

He gave a slight nod to Cadence, replying, "So I hear. Visiting family yes? I do hope you weren't planning to skip me." His lip twitched upward, but he didn't push the point. Celestia's supervision did bring out his best behavior, at least. "And I agree, fresh produce is the best nourishment when you can get it. I'd live entirely on salads if I could." He practically did, and that wasn't so cheap a proposition in Canterlot as one might suppose, not if one insisted on the finest ingredients.

He settled back to listen to the other conversations that were happening around him. It puzzled him at first, the way in which ponies seemed to refer to themselves using second names, but following the conversation, a slow and growing horror began to come upon realization. "Cadence! You're turning into an Aunt!"

Gadget took a few steps back as he was startled by the orange mare's kiss. "What just happened?" He muttered under his breath. He had no idea what was going on. These were apple kisses right? Wait just an apple busheling minute! These weren't apple kisses! These were just normal apples that came with a kiss by the orange mare at the booth! At first Gadget didn't know exactly what to do. He didn't get any type of exotic apples...but...those apples did look quite delectable, and the kiss wasn't all that bad either, of course Gadget didn't know what a good kiss actually was. So after all of his shock, the grey pegasus said. "Th-thank you." With that he turned around and headed straight for the train station, so he could head back home.

Carrot Top smiled as Princess Celestia mentioned how she preferred the purchasing of food from smaller farms rather than the larger ones. The orange manned mare wasn't jealous with the success of larger farms as she knew that the ponies who owned and worked them did so just like the smaller farms with plowing, weeding, watering, and harvesting. If fact they had an even greater admiration with Carrot Top having to handle such a task. Still Carrot felt that all farms be them great of small needed their moment to shine.

"Well Princess, I'm glad that you are choosing produce from farms both great and small. I'm just glad that you are thinking about my little farm here in Ponyville as well as Sweet Apple Acres here. And if you or your chefs ever want to pay my farm a visit, well then it would be an honor to do so."

Surprisingly, Carrot Top saw yet another Princess pay the farm a visit. Although the mare wasn't close to royalty she of course heard about Princess Celestia, Luna and Twilight Sparkle. But this pink Alicorn before her was a mystery. It looked as though she knew Celestia and that they were in conversation, so Carrot held back and smiled as she waited in line, waiting for the right time to introduce herself.

(ooc): It's interesting how Granny Smith literally 'tackled' poor Professor Krashkop to kiss him and NO PONY in line even noticed what was going on! Oh well......

GrannySmith1WithText.png

"You kin take over from here, AppleJack," Granny Smith said with a giggle as she trotted from the front of the apple stand back to her position collecting the bits. Stunned beyond believe at his older sister's boldness, Uncle Apple Strudel's mouth hung open and his eyes were all bugged out for the next few minutes. After he recovered, the bearded stallion addressed Granny Smith.

"I cannot believe you did dat, mein sister!" Uncle Apple Strudel began to yell. "Vee old ponies are supposed to act our age, not like some vild giddy foals!"

"Ah, give it a rest, Strudel. Ol' Perfesser's got a smile a mile wide on his face!"

"Ja, but he also vas left staggering around dee yard till he took flight vith his purchase! Vhat if dere vas reporters from dee Ponyville Express out dere to take photos und write a news story about it! Dat vould be embarrassing for you und Sveet Apple Acres too!"

"Stop yur frettin', ya worry wart! Perfesser got his apples, I got mah kiss, we got paid, EVERY PONY WINS!"

"But vhat if dee Princesses saw all of dat commotion? Day might ask questions und..."

"Think ya better bring up some more Red Delicious and Golden Delicious apples, brother. Gotta be ready fer more customers, y'know!"

Shaking his head in frustration, Uncle Apple Strudel walked over to haul more baskets of apples up to the front.

With only a moment to witness, Applejack was pushed aside by Granny Smith, who immediately pounced on the idea of helping the professor pony with his purchase. She seemed so enthusiastic about it. Applejack was simply shocked at the initiative the elder mare had that she hardly had time to question it. And by the time she thought to, she realized that no apple pony was going to relax their determination for what seemed to be a planned engagement. Applejack wouldn't intervene. Instead, she decided to help the next customer while Granny did her bidding on that poor stallion.

And it was Carrot Top. Although, she could only see the back side of her. The golden harvest-maned mare seemed a little distracted on the enormous amounts of royalty that was going on behind her. Applejack really couldn't blame her. "Carrot Top! How's it goin' gal? Sold out of today's carrots already?"

46 Kisses left!

Next up

55. Carrot Top

56. Presteza

57. Prince Blueblood

59. Ruby Pinch

60. Charming Masquerade

61. Memory Lane

62. Princess Cadance

On hold:

UPDATE: Users are now allowed a maximum of four (4) characters in this thread to buy apples. Again, cast or original are both acceptable.

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice. Maximum is now four (4).

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

Questions? Post your questions and suggestions in the out of character thread here.

Kissed

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Pocket Change

44. Sugar Rush

45. Moonstone II

46. Valen Orange

47. Mojo

50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks

52. Flash Sentry

53. Gadget

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Berry needed apples...yup, she had plum run outta the things a day ago, and she needed a few for some personal supplies as well as some for the juice bar...and having heard from somepony earlier in the day that there was a rather interesting offer going on at Seet apple acres,on a bushel of them, she could hardly turn it down...afterall, apples tasted so much sweeter when they were free!

The wine colored mare had made her way alone to the farm, and found the back of the rather long extending line of ponies - there was excited chattering and conversation taking place, a real little community-in-a-community taking shape within the confines of this little queue for appletastic goods. She chuckles to herself as she parks behind the last pony in line and stretched gently, just glad to have found out at all that this was going on...a free bunch of apples in return for a simple kiss to one of Ponyvilles most well known farming faces - who could resist such a treat?

An offer absolutely worth the price of admission - Berry flicked her tail in anticipation as she stood in line, ready to play her part...this was to prove a very interesting day!

• Like 1

WWWXRbf.jpg

Running into Silver was a bit of a surprise. She hadn't seen her big brother in a long time, not since he'd taken off for home and given her the very scarf that adorned her neck. That was about one or two months ago. She knew he had a job to do, being a lieutenant in the R.E.A. but She thought she at least deserved a hello from her big brother. In response to the Armor clad pony's query she let out a huff,"Well I -was- talkin' ta the princess o' love but somepony came in and interupted me ... and worst of all is ya didn't even give me a bloody 'hello!"

The mare then took a moment to look back at the state of the line she was in, a smile appearing on her face as her previous goal of buying apples seemed to be within her reach,"Besides that I'm in line ta buy apples like everypony else with the bonus o' gettin' a kiss from one o' Equestria's heroes!" Presteza was behind Miss Carrot top who now seemed to be involved in a conversation with Applejack after having let Princess Celestia sample a carrot from her bag.

Once Silver replied she went back to addressing Princess Cadence. It seemed Princess Celestia had a bit to say to her as well about more of the procedural process a group portrait would require.

"I cannot speak for the other princesses when it comes to a group portrait. However I think it is a lovely idea, and I'm sure Princess Cadence would be happy to give you her input now as well. However it would require some coordination with Canterlot Court and I believe the Household Office in the Crystal Empire."

There was no way this news could upset Presteza in fact in her excitement she reared back on her hind-legs before addressing the princess of the sun,"That's great, yer highness! I'll see what I can do about another form!" the only problem with submitting these forms was that Presteza found a lot of paperwork quite boring... but her dreams and aspirations were worth plowing some paperwork out of her way.

“Just curious, But you’re still travelling around a lot these days, are you?”

In regards to Princess Cadence's question she gave a nod,"Yep! I sure am! I'm actually hopin' ta see Manehattan soon, I'm gonna try and find the best vantage point ta paint the big statue in the harbor... and after that I'm gonna sample every slice o' pizza from every pizza place there! I keep hearin' ponies say Manehattan is like the Pizza capital of Equestria and I'm gonna see if it's true!"

EjczhWO.jpg

Silver was still rather surprised his sister was here in Ponyville. When he left her he thought for sure she'd travel to some far of lands like Unyasi or the like to celebrate her freedom. He mostly just sat there waiting for her to finish her explanation, "Well... It's nice to see you again, Presteza... um sorry for interrupting. " said the guard pony in a hesitant tone. As much as he wanted to converse with his little sister he still had a job to do. Speaking of his job it seems his Boss was speaking to him.

"I do have my reasons for doing what I did Lt. Silverheart. I do appreciate the concern of your captain and the rest of the REA and Royal Guards, though. I will be sure to make every effort to alert the Captain

"You may continue to accompany me until I return to Canterlot, if it will set your mind at ease,"

Silver smiled at the princess and let out a sigh of relief,"I'd honestly love to, Your Highness. It would be nice to relax a bit for a while I suppose. Might I have permission to remove my helmet?"

Carrot Top was so busy with speaking with Princess Celestia that she failed to see the line move swiftly in the process. Even more so, the orange manned mare didn't even see Professor Krashkop being whisked off his hooves and kissed by Granny Smith! The only evidence was seeing the green Pegasus stumbling away from the stand with apples. Carrot guessed that Applejack gave the stallion a surprise with her kiss rather than it actually being Granny Smith that did the kissing. It was only hearing her name that made the mare turn around to meet Applejack.

"Oh hi there Applejack. Guess I had my head in the cloud there. I'm doing great with the harvest. Actually I think it's my best year yet so far, and there's plenty more to dig up. And also between you and I there's another nice thing that happened to me recently. I found a special somepony right here in Ponyville! So how are you doing? I can tell your harvest is great with all these ponies showing up here."

"We here at the farm are doin' swell!" Applejack waved her hoof around for a typical apple family role call. "Big Mac is heavy liftin' somewhere, probably delivering apples to a pony at their home. Granny here is takin' advanatage of this other pony there." Applejack dropped her smile a little and paused at how crazy she realized her granny was being, then bounced back a smile to continue. "Great Uncle Apple Strudel is here helping with the apple sortin'. Speaking of apple sortin', little sis' is back there, uh," Applejack looked back to see her little sister having an ear planted on the side of a very large apple, as if she was listening to the inside of the apple. "Uh, she's uh, doin'... ...somethin'. And then there's me, selling these apples face first, and I do mean 'face first'."

Applejack was immediately giggling on the inside that Carrot would be so enthusiastic about her new special somepony before she would inevitably share that public display of affection with her. On the side note, it was possible Carrot wasn't familiar with the special of the day. "You aware of the special today right? Five bits for a bushel and you get a free kiss with every purchase, one per customer." Applejack winked uncontrollably, as if repeating the slogan all day had instilled the need to give a flirtatious wink after her sales pitch. "And uh, who's the special somepony?" For only a small moment, Applejack considered the possibility that Carrot Top might be involved with another pony who also likes carrots, and it made her fret on the inside.

46 Kisses left!

Next up

55. Carrot Top

56. Presteza

57. Prince Blueblood

59. Ruby Pinch

60. Charming Masquerade

61. Memory Lane

62. Princess Cadance

63. Berry Punch

64. Silver Heart (might not buy)

On hold:

Kissed

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Pocket Change

44. Sugar Rush

45. Moonstone II

46. Valen Orange

47. Mojo

50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks

52. Flash Sentry

53. Gadget

• Like 1

It had been enough of a shock for Prince Blueblood when he suddenly learned that he had gained a second Aunt in the form of Princess Luna, but the prospect of gaining a third in Cadence was quite overwhelming. Especially when it was combined with the loss of a sister. *Hm? Where did that thought come from?*

The thought brought him up short again, like most mental activity really. The line moved up as he ruminated on the implications, and a few newcomers had also arrived. Blueblood came up from well of introspection in time to hear Celestia's conversation with the guard, Silverheart, was it? The Royal sighed and shook his head. "Don't bother trying to put a leash on my Aunt. Generation after generation of guards have tried before you; there are no tricks, no tactics that she has not seen a dozen times before. Try your luck with Princess Luna, she rather likes the old-fashioned." Indeed, that was another reason why the Prince and the Alicorn of the Night had not run into much friction. Luna did not share her sister's love of stirring things, especially him, up. He really should thank her for that, sometime.

“And I’m sure the Crystal Palace chefs would love to get their hooves on fresh Ponyville apples too. It’s quite expensive getting produce shipped that far up north.”

Celestia knew that her reasons seemed petty but Cadence didn't seem willing no discuss those matters further. After all grooming the young prince was more of a reaction to his behavior at the last Gala. A true prince should be able to act with grace and dignity to all no matter their social status. Though Twilight was not used to being a princess, even she knew and understood this all too simple concept. Celestia smiled with Cadence's reply, and couldn't resist a playful jab. "My dear niece, if the Crystal Empire is in such dire straights that you are unable to import produce, please let me know. Canterlot is always willing to provide assistance," she said with a mischievous smirk. She knew that the Empire was doing quite well despite it's long absence. But still Cadence's reply was too hard to resist such a playful retort.

"Well Princess, I'm glad that you are choosing produce from farms both great and small. I'm just glad that you are thinking about my little farm here in Ponyville as well as Sweet Apple Acres here. And if you or your chefs ever want to pay my farm a visit, well then it would be an honor to do so."

Celestia always tried to help everypony where she could, and buying from farms large and small was a simple way to help all farmers, especially those with smaller farms that perhaps didn't have as large of a clientele as the larger farms. "Just because a farm is large or small does not mean that it produces the best produce. Every farm in Equestria has something to contribute, my chefs know this well. In fact they often employ produce runners that have connections in various towns and cities that report to them when a crop is particularly good or bountiful so that they may buy at the right time from the right farms. The also personally go to farms to buy produce. As far as I know, there are no such connections in Ponyville or smaller settlements like Appleoosa or Dodge Junction, but I'm sure if you sent a letter to the kitchen at Canterlot Castle, the chefs would be glad to send a pony or two to visit your farm." Celestia said with a gentle smile and nod as it was Carrot's turn to buy apples.

"That's great, yer highness! I'll see what I can do about another form!"

Celestia giggled at the painter mare's clear excitement, and even willingness to do anything to achieve her dreams including menial paperwork. "I do not think there is a form for that miss Presteza," Celestia began thinking of what needed to be done to orchestrate such a portrait. "The best way would probably be to fill out the request forms for both, and then send letters to organize it separately. I'm sure Canterlot Court and The Household Office would have no issues working in conjunction of each other." Celestia replied tactfully to the mare. When Lt. Silverheart came it was readily evident that the two knew each other. Celestia knew that Silverheart was from a noble family and had siblinds... Celestia put it together based on how they interacted with each other.

"I'd honestly love to, Your Highness. It would be nice to relax a bit for a while I suppose. Might I have permission to remove my helmet?"

Celestia nodded to the REA Guard. "Permission granted." Celestia saw no reason to have the guard stallion remain in full regalia, after all she hadn't intended on having official guard there anyway. "I must ask Lt. Silverheart, is this your sister?" Celestia inquired while looking at Presteza, not wishing to reveal her playfulness with her from earlier. Celestia wasn't 100% sure either, but it was at least a very good hunch.

"Don't bother trying to put a leash on my Aunt. Generation after generation of guards have tried before you; there are no tricks, no tactics that she has not seen a dozen times before. Try your luck with Princess Luna, she rather likes the old-fashioned."

Celestia looked at Blueblood after he said with a bit of surprise and disappointment, not that he was wrong... She turned back to Silverheart. "Please do not listen to my nephew. You and the rest of the guard are doing a fine job. And as you probably know it is very rare for me to make excursions out of the castle without the Royal Guard." Celestia told the stallion to retort to her nephew's words.

• Like 1

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom looked on in excitement for a short while as the line expanded and ponies lined up and kissed her sister. She didn't even wonder what the kisses tasted like because her sister kissed her on her cheek every night before bed, the faint aroma of apples not just a joke that the rude fillies tossed her way in an effort to car and humiliate her. They all did have a certain aroma about them that was distinctly apple and more so very fitting for the orchard. But once you left the orchard, a few stray looks and pregnant pauses after questions about what the hay that smell was told you all you needed to know. They smelled like apples more so than they'd admit and it seeped into their kisses, which meant that these ponies were getting such an overdose on apples that they could hardly contain their excitement. That probably explained the swoons and floating hearts that erupted from mare and stallion alike as they tasted the sweetest mare in all of Equestria. They must have really loved their apples so much more than the rest of the fruit kingdom and boy howdy did it show, They had such a line of apple loving and Apple kissin' ponies!

Well, they weren't the only ones who had a deep and abidding love of the sweetes fruit to grace Celestia's sun. Apple Bloom wasn't just an Apple, she was an apple lover and could tell you the differences in taste between any apple and identify them by acidity. She had a golden mouth of apple diagnostic that went into grave disuse so often because frankly everypony thought they knew everything there was to know about apples. They were all wrong of course but who was she to judge? Oh thats right, she was Apple Bloom, the best apple filly and her sister was the best apple mare and her brother the best apple stallion and her granny the best apple grandmare in all of history, so she was the perfect pony to judge. Of course, judging which apples to send to the paying customer was a major part of her day and she was glad to have the apple sorting paired up with Great Uncle Strudel. It made the job easier and she was all for making the job easier, especially on a day like this. She had done so much, even shown a Princess around the farm and wwas still working her little tail off. No matter- Apples did the work without complaint.

But that didn't mean they did the job entirely swiftly. Apple Bloom was tired and her imagination had subdued good sense, at least for a short while. So as she grabbed an apple and inspected it, she sang to herself.

"Ah'm a Cortland, look at you chop-chop-chop and put me inta th' pot-pot-pot....Goldrush works well in cider but grows next to spiders...eww, this Fuji's from a horror movie! Jonagold expires in two months, right before the Timberwolf hunts..." She stopped her singing for a second and put her ear on a relatively rare Cameo apple, the largest apple that the orchard produced.

"Thump, thump, thump," she whispered to herself before pulling up, "why Doctor Apple Bloom, that big 'ol Cameo is heartbroken!" she gasped, "Why is that? Well Doctor Apple Bloom, it wants to be eaten! Oh goodness me, lets make sure that one is saved for a Royal appetite!" she played to herself, putting the Cameo off to the side as she went back to sorting with Uncle Strudel.

2qJgRGm.png

"My dear niece, if the Crystal Empire is in such dire straights that you are unable to import produce, please let me know. Canterlot is always willing to provide assistance."

The pink alicorn blushed hearing her Auntie Celestia’s wording of the situation. “Ehh, it’s nothing like that at all!” The embarrassed Crystal Princess tried explaining, her upper teeth sticking out at a rushed attempt at an assuring smile; “Goods can get to the Crystal Empire just fine! They just… tend to be a bit more expensive, that’s all.” That sounded a bit undignified, didn’t it?

"Yep! I sure am! I'm actually hopin' ta see Manehattan soon, I'm gonna try and find the best vantage point ta paint the big statue in the harbor... and after that I'm gonna sample every slice o' pizza from every pizza place there! I keep hearin' ponies say Manehattan is like the Pizza capital of Equestria and I'm gonna see if it's true!"

Big statue huh? Presteza must mean the Statue of Friendship; Princess Celestia explained to Cadence once how she had been around to see Lady Friendship in her original dull copper color, before oxidation kicked in and turned the statue more greenish. As for the pizza claim; “I’ve been to Manehattan a few times myself. They really make good pizza there, so I’m sure you’ll be in heaven when you visit the city.” Cadence would have chatted more with the artist mare, but other ponies quickly clamored for the princess’s attention.

"Wonderfully, Princess Cadence. Thank you for giving me such good advice... I had learned about a new vocal arts program that was picking up steam in the school underground just a week before, and directed him towards it... I checked in on him after about two months with only a few minor incidents. It turned out that he was the lead singer for an on-campus musical group, and he was prancing about with a new cutie mark on his flank... He's happier than I've ever seen him, Princess, and I've you to thank for it."

It sounded like taking all those hours to write Memory Lane’s response proved worth it! As the so-called Princess of Love, Cadence sincerely believed that deep down, every pony wished to find a fulfilling way to give back to their fellow equines, and that apparent troublemakers simply hadn’t found an outlet for this want. Once again, Cadence’s beliefs didn’t let her down; “So he’s a musician now? That’s great news!!! You know, I was the lead singer for the school choir when I was his age! Next time I visit Canterlot, maybe I can find time to drop by to hear him perform.” Needless to say, Cadence also believed the world could always use more music.

"Cadence! You're turning into an Aunt!"

“Huh?” Princess Cadence at first had no idea what Princess Blueblood meant. Ponies just can’t turn into aunts; they first need a sibling to conceive or adopt a child. The pink princess lacked blood siblings to speak of, so that could only mean…

Oh gosh. Why hasn’t she told Cadence yet??? Abandoning her inner monologue for one unfortunate moment, the stunned alicorn gasped in the prince's face for all at the Orchard to hear;

“YOU MEAN TWILIGHT IS PREGNANT???”

• Like 2

Carrot Top's conversation was halted when Princess Celestia mentioned about her opinions of farms big and small and how all can contribute.

"Thank you, Princess. I will definitely take you advice and write a letter to your chefs. I'm sure once they try my carrots they'll want to buy more."

Carrot Top listened as Applejack proudly sounded off on what every member of the Apple family was doing. It reminded her of how much fun she had living with her parents.

"Well it sounds like everypony in you family is busy. But I'm glad that you all seem to be having fun while you work too."

Carrot for the moment did not know what Applejack meant by mentioning working face first at the stand. Her only guess was that the pony was right there in front of everypony else selling apples. Then the blonde manned pony explained further to Carrot about what this day actually involved. Her eyes went wide with surprise hearing that there was some promotion involved where she'd buy apples and get a kiss! Strangely the orange manned mare noticed Applejack tense up when she mentioned about her special somepony. She wondered if the apple mare had her eye on Hayseed. There was a bit of paranoia that now that Carrot Top had somepony like the stallion in her life that there would be another to try and take him away from her. Still, Carrot wasn't one to rush to conclusions.

"Oh, er... um... I never kissed a mare before, except my mom of course, but that's doesn't count I don't think. But if that's what will get me a bushel of nice juicy apples, then I guess there's a firs time for everything. Oh, and yeah I guess I should tell my special somepony's name it's..."

"Oh, Twilight's pregnant? How sweet! I'll be sure to give here some of my pureed carrots for the little one when he or she is born."

She then realized that she failed to answer Applejack about who the pony was in her life that stole her heart.

"Oh as I was saying, my special somepony is Hayseed."

"And as you probably know it is very rare for me to make excursions out of the castle without the Royal Guard."

At these words from his aunt, Prince Blueblood concealed his laughter. That is, he put his right front hoof in front of his muzzle and snorted in such a manner that it was obvious to everyone around him that he was concealing his laughter. He would submit, with respect, to all of Celestia's attempts to improve his character. All dishonesty on the part of authority, however, he considered a noblepony's duty to treat with all the ridicule it deserved.

Plus, it really wasn't fair of the Princess to give a false impression to Silverheart like that. The stallion needed proper intel to do his duty, and if he couldn't trust Celestia to be honest with him, well, who could he trust?

Blueblood was quite glowing with the righteous sense of having done good, only paying heed to the surrounding conversation insofar as to determine that it was mostly about produce. Apparently the mare ahead of him was a carrot farmer, with pretty good stuff. *Carrot... Top, was it? I'll have the staff inquire. Quite like a good carrot.* All such calm thoughts were soon driven out of his head by what had to be Princess Cadence's first ever use of the Royal Canterlot voice.

Luna would have been proud. It practically made the Prince's molars rattle in his jaw, and as for what the wind and vibrations did to his mane... it is best not to speak of such horrors. His primary feeling, however, was complete bewilderment. "I... did?" It was the first he'd heard of such a thing.

Of course, it only took a few seconds for him to see what the source of the misunderstanding must have been. And now, Blueblood had two choices. He could either go through the laborious task of explaining his thought processes, such as they were, to his royal cousin in a valiant but vain attempt to halt the rumor mill, or...

He adopted an innocent expression, the sort that no innocent pony ever actually has, and merely said, "I didn't say that. You didn't hear it from me." And then he winked. This was not an opportunity that his sense of humor could easily pass up.

WWWXRbf.jpg

"I do not think there is a form for that miss Presteza, The best way would probably be to fill out the request forms for both, and then send letters to organize it separately. I'm sure Canterlot Court and The Household Office would have no issues working in conjunction of each other."

Not only was the princess of the sun giving the young artist a helpful explanation of how all this paperwork stuff, but it seems Princess Celestia might even be a bit eager to be painted by this peppy artist from the heartlands of Equestria! Presteza couldn't believe how great this was going, her first time having a casual chat with royalty already it was going swimmingly. That grin still plastered on her face she nodded excitedly in response to Princess Celestia, "That's great! I'll have ta start work on that after this! This is gonna be the most amazin' portrait ever!"

“I’ve been to Manehattan a few times myself. They really make good pizza there, so I’m sure you’ll be in heaven when you visit the city.”

Princess Cadence was willing to vouch Manehattan's pizza credentials it seems, just the thought of the incredible pizzas that Manehattan had to offer made the mare's mouth water. The mare had to take a second as she nearly drifted off into a daydream of her making it to the the city and the sights that may await her on her eventual trip there. Once she brought herself out of her imagination she smiled at the Princess Cadence, "You've already been there? Wot was it like there is there anythin' special I should try ta visit?"

53QFosf.jpg

"Permission granted. I must ask Lt. Silverheart, is this your sister?"

"Thank you, your Majesty." The pony said before his horn lit up and his magic aura engulfed it's entirety. It took a moment but eventually he slid it off his head and set part of that particular piece of

his regalia to his side. It was nice to get that helmet off his head again, Silver could appreciate it was vital to protect one's head when those few times danger came around but by Celestia that headgear was heavy! The stallion let out a sigh of relief and relaxation before nodding in response to the princess' question, "That she is, your highness. She -was- going to attend your school for talented unicorns but she decided to instead pursue her talent."

"Don't bother trying to put a leash on my Aunt. Generation after generation of guards have tried before you; there are no tricks, no tactics that she has not seen a dozen times before. Try your luck with Princess Luna, she rather likes the old-fashioned."

"Please do not listen to my nephew. You and the rest of the guard are doing a fine job. And as you probably know it is very rare for me to make excursions out of the castle without the Royal Guard."

Silverheart really had no intention of 'putting the princess on a leash' and as far as he knew neither did the rest of the royal guard, "Neither of you need to worry, I think we both know the Princess is perfectly capable of defending herself from... well whatever event comes to Ponyville on a regular basis. Thank you though ,your highness.By the way as much as I'd like to I don't see very much of Princess Luna."

Soon the prince went back to chatting with Cadence. Silver was going to try and strike up a bit more conversation with Princess Celestia but soon everypony's attention was directed to the sound of a princess shouting in surprise.

The REA pony gave a quizzical look and looked to Blueblood. Whatever Twilight personal life was not really any of his business unless the REA made it his business. He did know a bit about her and having a foal just after the coronation seemed... maybe a rushed is the right word. Looking to Blueblood the marish stallion coughed to get his attention,"Excuse me, Prince Blueblood... but how did you come by that information? "