[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

2qJgRGm.png

“Oh,” Princess Cadence bashfully covered her mouth; “It’s not that cold if you’re living around the Crystal Spire... although I do suppose winter is coming very soon now. Hopefully it won’t be a long one for the Empire; from what I’ve heard from my subjects, some winters can get rather ehhhh, nasty.” The alicorn princess quickly brushed that unpleasant subject matter aside and gave the apple mare a thankful smile; “I’d very much like a second bushel Applejack. You’d be surprised how big of an appetite a dashing knight can build up after a hard day's work.” Cadence held back a giggle, trying to block out memories of a few less-than-glamorous mealtime experiences.

banner_applejack_zpscd51b6b0.png

"You got it! Two bushels it is! And maybe, just maybe, that extra bushel will help feed a third pony in the family, huh?" Applejack winked, knowing that the subject matter was probably out of the question for most citizens. But she was Applejack, she could get a way with it. Probably. She shoved the two bushels towards Cadance. "Ten bits, Princess Cadance. And don't worry about Shining Armor. I wont tell him that you kissed somepony else besides him! I can't speak for the ponies behind watchin' though, heh." Applejack said with a chuckle, assuming Cadance knew the drill.

42 Kisses left!

Next up

59. Princess Cadance

60. Berry Punch

61. Silver Heart (might not buy)

62. Fluttershy

63. Red Cedar

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

On hold:

Memory Lane (On standby)

Charming Masquerade (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Ruby Pinch (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Maple (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Brawny Boulder (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Luminous Charge (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Cherry Berry (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Wild Riot (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Survey (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Savory Spell (inactive - PM me when ready)

Problems and rules log (please review):

UPDATE: Users are now allowed a maximum of four (4) characters in this thread to buy apples. Again, cast or original are both acceptable.

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice. Maximum is now four (4).

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

Questions? Post your questions and suggestions in the out of character thread here.

Kissed

1-10

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust :???:

5. Gentle Sol

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :???:

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11-20

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

14. Rarity ajscreen.png;)

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :???:

17. Misty Morning :smug:

18. Pathfinder :???:

19. Earth Writer :smug:

20. Thorn

21-30

21. Metal Maker :smug:

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

25. Electric Vibe :smug:ajscreen.png

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

32. Pinkie Pie :smirk:

33. Star Storm :smug:

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

39. Professor Ashen Smirk

40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Pocket Change

44. Sugar Rush

45. Moonstone II

46. Valen Orange

47. Mojo

48. Trixie :shifty:

49. Princess Twilight Sparkle

50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks

52. Flash Sentry

53. Gadget

54. Professor Clyde Krashkop

55. Carrot Top

56. Presteza

57. Prince Blueblood

58. Princess Celestia :Celest:

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

TczjcS9.png

After they brought the bushels of apples for AppleJack to give to the Princess and then watching her accept them, Granny Smith and Uncle Apple Strudel stood back to see what would happen next.

"Thar goes two more bushels, Strudel! Perty soon, we'll have sold all them thar surplus apples off!" Granny Smith neighed with a happy grin.

"Javol, mein sister!" added Uncle Apple Strudel, "dis sale is going vonderba!"

"Yesiree! Who wouldda thunk offerin' kisses could sell so many apples! Y'know brother, maybe next time we git a bumper crop of apples, I'll be the one sellin' the kisses!"

"You Granny?"

"Yeah ME! What's wrong with that, brother?"

"Vell sister, for vone ting, you vant to see AppleJack married off, ja?"

"Sure do! But what's that gotta do with it?"

"If you allow AppleJack un' AppleBloom to be dee vones giving kisses, den they may find dee guy of dere dreams! Now if you take dat avay from dem.."

"Reckon ya gotta point thar, Strudel. I wouldn't wanna stand in mah granddaughter's way of findin' happiness. But ya gotta admit, when I kisses that thar Perfesser guy, I showed I STILL got it!"

"If you say so, mein sister," Apple Strudel said, rolling his eyes as he spoke.

2qJgRGm.png

After chuckling at the suggestion that Princess Cadence should get to producing a foal of her own, Applejack’s kissing comments made the alicorn blush quite hard. “Uhhh wait,” she confusedly asked; “This is a kissing booth too?” Cadence took a quick peek around her, taking good notice of the rather long line still forming up from behind. “Huh, so that explains why everypony in town’s over here for this sale.”

And then something in that romantic mind of Cadence’s clicked, as if connecting the dots. “You know,” the smirking princess stepped forward and let her face come close to Applejack’s; “It looks like a lot of ponies here fancy you if they’re lining up like that. It shouldn’t be hard for you to, hehe, find a special someone to start a family with.”

• 4 weeks later...

"Aww shucks." Applejack had now lost count of how many ponies suggested her finding a special somepony to have a family with. Truth be told, Applejack was focused on selling apples more than anything. But she would be lying if she mentioned it wasn't on her mind. It had always been on her mind, she had just been reluctant to acknowledge it. And she had a specific pony in mind, too. "I don't know about all that. Definately some day though. Today, I'm selling apples. So how about a kiss?" Applejack puckered her lips out to not let the princessly kiss hold out any longer.

42 Kisses left!

Next up

59. Princess Cadance

60. Berry Punch

62. Fluttershy

63. Red Cedar

On hold:

Memory Lane (On standby)

UPDATE: Users are now allowed a maximum of four (4) characters in this thread to buy apples. Again, cast or original are both acceptable.

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice. Maximum is now four (4).

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

Questions? Post your questions and suggestions in the out of character thread here.

Kissed

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Pocket Change

44. Sugar Rush

45. Moonstone II

46. Valen Orange

47. Mojo

50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks

52. Flash Sentry

53. Gadget

55. Carrot Top

56. Presteza

57. Prince Blueblood

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

2qJgRGm.png

Judging by Applejack’s brief, unsatisfying answer, Princess Cadence surmised that the apple mare would probably not want to discuss her romantic life further. Well, time to get that kiss thing over with now, as Cadence got AJ’s hint to initiate the deed. With a smile on her face, the pink alicorn moved in with her lips, giving the earth pony’s muzzle an all too brief peck. Although short, Cadence’s kiss was filled with an extraordinary amount of her light magic in one bite-sized package. Typically, ponies on the receiving end (typically Shining Armor) would feel something akin to an electrical jolt running through their entire body, except far more pleasurable.

Princess Cadence winked knowingly as she pulled backwards, putting her ten bits onto the counter. Once Applejack retrieved the two bushels of Cortland apples for Cadence, the alicorn would be back on her journey again to Twilight’s home. "Have a good day, Applejack. Feel free to write me if you ever need advice about love!" It never hurt to make a friendly offer like that to a friend, Cadence reasoned as she left the scene.

*EXIT CADENCE*

• 1 month later...

When Cadance kissed Applejack, a magic the mare could not explain raced through her body. It was like nothing she had ever encountered before. She shouldn't be so surprised, but Cadance gave Applejack the best kiss yet. Applejack's knees almost buckled from the amount of overwhelming feeling the kiss Cadance delivered gave her. "Wow." She exclaimed out loud, not afraid of anyone who might see her a little struck with love from a Princess pony Applejack never considered the reality of her talents. She was definitely the princess of love.

Next, according the shape of the line, which seemed to be getting a little shorter, was Berry Punch. "Hey, Berry. Ruby seemd a little shy, buy she can go next. You there, Pinch?"

41 Kisses left!

Next up
60. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy

63. Red Cedar

On hold:
Memory Lane (On standby)

Kissed
1-10

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance

• Like 1

pINumgKl.jpg

Nodding the the artist, Fluttershy said "Mm hm!  That's right!  They have bright colors to scare off predators, but it makes them so cute!"  Then, more solemnly, she added, "Yes, many ponies just don't seem to like reptiles at all.  Its just kind of sad..."  She perked back up at Prestesa's question though.  "Oh, you're more than welcome to come by!" she said, warmly.  "Many of the animals like seeing other ponies around, even if they're not there to pick out a pet."  Looking back at Cadence, she said "Oh, you're welcome to visit too, Prin...  Cadence!  I mean, if you're not busy that is."

"Bright colors make everythin' cute! I mean lookit you!" she said proudly before her mind drifted back to the mention of the milk snakes, "Do ya think they'd like ta pose fer a paintin' sometime? Oh! maybe I could paint you holdin' some of them or playin' with 'em!" The painter's eyes began to light up as she considered the possibilities.

RMcHi31m.jpg

Fresco in the meantime seemed to be more than willing to take Fluttershy's suggestion. The little purple Chiropteran shuffled on Celestia's horn to face her then nuzzled his little piglike nose against the Sun princess' own considerably larger one as if to bid her farewell. The small creature then spread he wings and fluttered off en route to the love princess's own horn. Seems he chose to greet her just in time as she was about to leave. There was a flash of purple in front of the pink alicorn's snout before she felt a small weight hanging off her horn and would see a pair of inquisitive and playful eyes looking at her, followed by a squeak of greeting.

She looked at Miss Presteza, Fluttershy and Princess Cadence, whom all seemed to be conversing. "Miss Presteza, your bat seems to have taken a liking to hanging from my horn."

The painter chuckled softly before she looked over to Princess Celestia, "Looks like e's a fickle little guy isn't 'e?" she smiled at the princess  and took one of the apples from her own bushel and began to chew on it. "No matter how many o' these I wind up buyin' me and Fresco never gets tired of 'em..." Once Presteza finished chewing on her bite of apple she looked back to the princess, "So, does my brother do a lot o' assignments fer ya, Princess?"

"Is everypony in your family easily excitable" basically telling him that what happened earlier was her being playful. She stood up straight and once again acted as regal as most ponies expected of her. "If you desire you may accompany back to the castle" she said looking at the unicorn guard. "However, if you would like to stay I would understand, especially since your sister is also here." Once again moving into whisper "Also... it is not every day you get the chance to kiss a cute mare like Applejack"

EjczhWO.jpg

The Guardstallion was still frozen in place as his mind tried to desperately calculate and dissipate his ever increasing embarassment. When the Princess drew near and was about to whisper in his ear, Silver could only cringe as she was surely to do something that would shatter his hopes to live up to his father's military career with possibly the worst of punishments; Dishonorable discharge... or worse unpaid permanent leave! Soon the grey coated pony was only left blinking in confusion as the princess gave him a playful remark about how easily flustered he could be...

"U-uh... um, Well our mother can be a bit exciteable... maybe that's where I got it from?" he said, trying to calm himself down. "I think I should tay at your side your highness. Miss Applejack is without a doubt a lovely mare, but I've no time for such things now... and Presteza is able to take care of herself, I'm sure of that."

Berry had been watching the last few moments of the line with a small smile on her features - so many ponies having such an interesting time, and all for the kiss of an apple mare along with some fruit. It struck her as an interesting idea, but certainly not one she would ever attempt to copy or do herself...she couldn't see herself being quite as dedicated to it as Applejack seemed to be when it came to living up to the promise!

Anyhow, it appeared that she was being addressed - Berry gave a small cough and nodded as she tried to reel herself back in from her moderately quiet lazing. " Well, she should be here someplace...maybe she's chased after a butterfly or something, and just not paying attention - I'm sure she'll notice in a moment. " Berry states with a light chuckle, before realising that she was also somewhat up in the line shortly too. " Well, I suppose it's my turn too - perhaps it might even help pinchy get her mind back on things! " 

Berry takes a few small steps to approach the stall, quickly glancing to see if she could find the wayward filly - why of all times did she have to go missing now? Ah well, couldn't be helped now, right?  

" Well, now - is it just me, or is it a little chilly out here today? " she says with a small chuckle, distracting herself a moment from the missing Ruby. " Maybe I'll take a leaf out of your apple-filled books and make a cider drink later, I suddenly feel rather inspired here! "

With her attention back on the situation at hoof, she simply hoped Pinchy would get her mind back on things and get back in the line...it was a little rude to hold ponies up like this, afterall!

TczjcS9.png

As Granny Smith and Uncle Apple Strudel continue their work of fetching more bushels of apples up to the apple stand as AppleJack sold them, the elderly mare suddenly noticed Presteza's fruit bat.

"FRUIT BAT!  FRUIT BAT!  WE'RE BEIN' INVADED!" the panicked gray maned mare shouted as she scrambled around in a state of fright.

"Mein sister!" Uncle Apple Strudel neighed, "vhat is dee matter?"

"IT'S A FRUIT BAT INFESTATION!  GRAB A PITCHFORK!  DEFEND OUR FARM!  DEFEND OUR APPLE TREES!  SEND OUTTA CALL TA THE REST OF THE APPLE FAMILY!  THIS COULD BE THE END OF SWEET APPLE ACRES!"

"Granny!  Please calm down!" the bearded stallion pleaded while Granny Smith emerged with a soup pot on her head and a pitchfork in her mouth.  "Dat fruit bat you see is a pet of dat unicorn mare.  Dere is no invasion!  Sveet Apple Acres is perfectly safe!  See for yourself, mein sister."

Granny dropped the pitchfork before slowly approaching Presteza and her fruit bat.  Starring for a moment, the elderly mare began to calm down.

"Cute little critter, ain't he?" Granny asked before turning her head toward Apple Strudel.  "Why did ya git me all rowed up like that?"

"Vhat?"

"Why did ya git me all scared like that, Strudel?  Plain as the nose on mah face that this here critter's not a threat.  Ya gotta learn yourself ta be more calm and cool, like me."

"Vhatever you say, mein sister," Uncle Apple Strudel said, rolling his eyes before smiling.  "I vill be more patient in dee future."

As Granny Smith walked back over to put her pitchfork and pot away, Uncle Apple Strudel walked over to Presteza.

"Please forgive mein sister, fraulien.  Sometimes she, vell, she means vell but gets easily confused.  You do have a cute pet bat dere.  Vee don't have fruit bats like dat back in Germaney."

Edited by Mojo
Got fruit bat's location wrong

Pinchy was too distracted hopping about in line, just lost in her own little world as she weaved through the other ponies in line. Of course, it did originally start with chasing a butterfly. But, those things were elusive! She lost it in the crowd. So she had to entertain herself some other way. All things considered, it was probably kinda rude, just running about while these nice ponies were just trying to wait. Eventually she came to her good senses and returned to her mother. It just so happened that they were next!

"Sorry mommy! Here I am!"

She gave her mother's leg a big hug and wouldn't let go, giving it a loving nuzzle before returning to her own hooves.

"I'm here Miss Applejack!" she answered the farmermare, practically bouncing. "I don't have to get a kiss, do I...? That's icky"

Oh, but they couldn't even discuss that before discussing the sale itself! "I was gonna buy a bushel or two for mommy, cuz I remember she said she needed some! But now she's here! I didn't know she was coming, so now we can buy them together!"

She certainly loved spending time with Berry. Every second was happiness!

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom had one heck of an active day, running to and fro and showing Princess Luna 'round Sweet Apple Acres. It was enough to send a normal filly into a tailspin of tirednessity that would see her take a dirt nap and wake up at the break of dusk, the day having passed and ruined. But not Apple Bloom! Nope, she was more than prepared for such things. She had followed an earlier trail to a nice little napping spot right below the kissing booth/apple stand in the entrance to Sweet Apple Acres. There she had taken a well-earned rest, snoring softly as the line continued to roll on and on. What did she dream about? Puppies mostly, especially a whole litter of little Winonas. She couldn't imagine anything finer than a litter of the world's most adorable canine!

Eventually Apple Bloom woke up, stretching her hooves out and crawling back into the sun which still stood tall and proud over the fields. She messed with her mane a bit and yawned, taking a sip of some Apple juice before looking up at Granny Smith. “How long was Ah out?” She asked, rubbing her mane. Hopefully not too long! It'd suck the life out of the rest of the festivities if she missed too much. She popped up, looking at the line- some new ponies for sure but it seemed like her power nap hadn't been as long as she had thought! It was good to see Ruby Pinch here. She was as adorable as all get out and real nice to boot, a swell pony to call a friend. And her mom was a hoot and holler and had a funny way with the cider, but everypony loved her regardless. That included Apple Bloom, who waved to them both as they trundled on up. ”Howdy Applejack! Seems like we're making pretty good progress! An' how ya doin', Ruby? Ah ain't seen you in a good while. Mama Pinchy, happy ta see you too!”

Red shifted from one hoof to the other, watching as ponies of all types, even royalty, took away their treasure of apples and were granted the even bigger treasure of a kiss, however fleeting, from the mare at the stand. That alone made the wait in line worthwhile, it would seem to him, and he was obviously not alone in thinking so, judging from the line and the standing of the ponies who hand been standing in it.

Perhaps it was how the other ponies in line justifiably lingered in receiving their kisses, or perhaps it was his own anticipation of what was to come, but either way, Red could only silently will the time to pass until it was his turn at the front of the line. Just the thought of what was to come made it seem like he had been standing in line for a year already.

• 3 weeks later...

Berry Punch approached, and with just a little bit of small talk, Ruby Pinch came out from where she was hiding, obviously showing her existence at the sound of her mother's voice. But what's this? Kisses are icky?  Applejack talked back to Ruby, attempting to match her cute level of naivety. "Now wait a minute little miss. Kisses are a great thing, they show a sign of affection and can be the sealing bond between two lovers. Or it can show the bond between two siblings." Applejack held Apple Bloom up for a hug. "Or even from our mothers. I bet your mother kisses you every night before you go to bed. Are your mother's kisses icky?" Applejack winks. "If'n ya'll be buying some apples, I can't let a free kiss go ungiven! What am I supposed to do? Kiss the ground? Kiss a tree? Kiss a rock?"

41 Kisses left!

Next up
60. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy

63. Red Cedar

On hold:
Memory Lane (On standby)

Kissed
1-10

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance

• 3 weeks later...

Ruby was glad Applebloom was here. She didn't get to see her outside of school often enough. 

The little farm pony was usually too busy with crusader stuff to hang out, which is perfectly understandable. Pinchy understood that finding your cutie mark was a top priority! "Hi Applebloom! I'm doing super!" and it was true! She couldn't think of anywhere else she'd rather be right now! She got to see her classmates, she got to spend time with her mother, and the Princesses were here! That's a big deal!

But, back to business. Applejack did have a point. Her mother did kiss her goodnight every night... She never thought of it that way. She just figured kisses other than her mothers were icky, but how re they different? Maybe it was a stranger issue? Pinchy will have to delve into her own mind on this later. She had some thinking to do. Maybe she'll write a paper about kissing strangers and turn it into Miss Cheerilee! It might be as big a hit as her cooties project was!

But then, Applejack made a fatal suggestion. 

What am I supposed to do? Kiss the ground? Kiss a tree? Kiss a rock?

Pinchy gasped, her eyes sparkling. "You. So. SHOULD!" she squealed, not at all trying to be dismissive or offensive. 

"Your trees need love too, Miss Applejack! I mean, you buck them and kick them all day long, but when was the last time you thanked them? If you gave your trees a kiss now and then, maybe it would make them happy! Maybe if they were happy they'd grow them faster, or... or... or the apples would be even MORE delicious!" She seemed super serious, even tearing up happily at the thought of Applejack showing her trees some love. "That would be so great!"

Of course, this was all based on her interpretation of when Miss Cheerilee told her that plants are alive. Right now all she could think about was happy trees. 

"But... I guess that's okay. Can I get my kiss on the forehead though?" Ah, it seems little Pinchy assumed she'd have to go muzzle-a-muzzle with Applejack. With Big Mac, maybe. But she'd never admit that. 

Berry couldn't help but feel amused at all of this - Pinchy was being her usual adorable self, apparently having no idea how to approach such an interesting offer as AJ's without really coming across as the shy filly she still was. The mother stifles a giggle with a hoof before she approaches herself and takes position beside Pinchy, giving her a quick ruffle of the mane as she too prepared to give a l'il discount-getter of her own.

" Hehe, I'm sure she would happily deliver it there since you asked really nicely! " she says with a chuckle, before glancing over at Applejack. " If anything, I'm sure miss AppleJack here would love to help out a customer with a query, isn't that right? "  Berry was just glad to see Pinchy having a good time - it didn't really matter too much if she wound up with more apples than she really needed right now, the fact that Pinchy had an adorably large smile on her muzzle was more than enough to make that fact a trivial one she could deal with later.

" Although I'm not sure she's going to be kissing her trees JUST yet. " she adds teasingly, laughing softly as she steps back for a moment and lets the overly silly little pony do her thing.

" Since it's your turn first, I'll just wait my turn here...and you can give your teacher a shiny apple in the morning if you want, I reckon Miss Cheerilee would appreciate it! "

Edited by Robikku Pegasus

"Your trees need love too, Miss Applejack! I mean, you buck them and kick them all day long, but when was the last time you thanked them?"

Applejack replied without hesitation. "Well. Actually this morning, about ten minutes after dawn. I do it ev'ry day as part of my morning routine. Love and care for our trees is very important. They are just as much part of this family as Winona." Applejack smiled brightly, partly because of her ability to explain the love of her farm and lifestyle without having to be overly awkward about it, but also because Ruby was being very adorable in her innosense. She had a big heart for such a little pony.

"Don't worry, youngin. I wont kiss you all icky-like." Applejack leaned over Ruby and pecked a soft motherly kiss on Ruby's forhead. "Besides, you gotta save all those icky kisses for your coltfriend." Applejack winked.

Beyond Ruby, Applejack looked up to the loyal paying customer. She felt a little guilty making a strange transition in the dialogue, but business was business.
"So one bushel for her and one for you? That'll be ten bits please."

40 Kisses left!

Next up
60. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar

On hold:
Memory Lane (On standby)

Kissed
1-10

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

• Like 2

TczjcS9.png

As Granny Smith continued to stare at the fruit bat, Uncle Apple Strudel's ears perked up when he heard AppleJack calling out another apple order.

"Mein sister!" the bearded stallion neighed, "vee have an order to fill!"

"What's that?" the distracted elderly mare asked as she shook her head and snapped back to her senses.  "An apple order!  Why didn't ya say so, brother?  Don't jist stand around like that attractin' flies, go fetch a bushel of apples!"

"Javol!" Uncle Apple Strudel neighed, giving his sister a salute as he rushed back towards the barn and then galloped back with the bushel of apples on his back.

"That's better, Strudel!" Granny said as she took the bushel down and placed it on the stand near AppleJack.  "Ya need ta stay alert an' on top of things, like me!"

"Javol, Granny," Apple Strudel said as he stood at attention, rolling his eyes.

• 4 weeks later...

Awww, that was adorably cute - Pinchy and Applejacks little moment of dialogue made Berry chuckle...and then, quickly enough, it was time to address the matter of the apple payments.

" Oh, oh yes. " She said, nodding as she deftly begins the search through the saddlebags she was carrying. " I'm going to have so many apples to deal with, but they're always good! " 

It didn't take too long for the winepony to find her small bag of bits and thus begins the quick process of counting out the required amount and passing them to Applejack with no real hassles...

Afterall, It was a good deal when it came to apple acres goods...with apples and apple related products, there was really no better group of ponies to turn to!

" I think thaaaaaaaat should just about cover it, Miss Applejack! " she says with a small chuckle. " Well, the monetary side at least. "

((Apologies for the short post. This will be Tia's exit post))

pINumgKl.jpg

"Bright colors make everythin' cute! I mean lookit you!" she said proudly before her mind drifted back to the mention of the milk snakes, "Do ya think they'd like ta pose fer a paintin' sometime? Oh! maybe I could paint you holdin' some of them or playin' with 'em!" The painter's eyes began to light up as she considered the possibilities.

RMcHi31m.jpg

Fresco in the meantime seemed to be more than willing to take Fluttershy's suggestion. The little purple Chiropteran shuffled on Celestia's horn to face her then nuzzled his little piglike nose against the Sun princess' own considerably larger one as if to bid her farewell. The small creature then spread he wings and fluttered off en route to the love princess's own horn. Seems he chose to greet her just in time as she was about to leave. There was a flash of purple in front of the pink alicorn's snout before she felt a small weight hanging off her horn and would see a pair of inquisitive and playful eyes looking at her, followed by a squeak of greeting.

The painter chuckled softly before she looked over to Princess Celestia, "Looks like e's a fickle little guy isn't 'e?" she smiled at the princess  and took one of the apples from her own bushel and began to chew on it. "No matter how many o' these I wind up buyin' me and Fresco never gets tired of 'em..." Once Presteza finished chewing on her bite of apple she looked back to the princess, "So, does my brother do a lot o' assignments fer ya, Princess?"

EjczhWO.jpg

The Guardstallion was still frozen in place as his mind tried to desperately calculate and dissipate his ever increasing embarassment. When the Princess drew near and was about to whisper in his ear, Silver could only cringe as she was surely to do something that would shatter his hopes to live up to his father's military career with possibly the worst of punishments; Dishonorable discharge... or worse unpaid permanent leave! Soon the grey coated pony was only left blinking in confusion as the princess gave him a playful remark about how easily flustered he could be...

"U-uh... um, Well our mother can be a bit exciteable... maybe that's where I got it from?" he said, trying to calm himself down. "I think I should tay at your side your highness. Miss Applejack is without a doubt a lovely mare, but I've no time for such things now... and Presteza is able to take care of herself, I'm sure of that."

Celestia smiled at the painter and her pet. "I do not think he is fickle at all, but rather friendly, and perhaps a bit playful." The princess replied warmly. "I do not think his loyalty has changed to mine, but he does seem to like my horn as a place to hang from" she giggled with the painter, whom went on to talk about the apples. Celestia nodded in agreement to her statement about apples which was immediately followed up by an inquiry about her brother... "Your brother works for the Royal Guard, and while I often dictate orders, it is not usually I who issue them, or control the Royal Guard. Often that task is left to the officials that have risen through the ranks. However, I have requested your brother personally on a couple of occasions." Celestia smiled, sure if she wanted more information she could get it directly from Lt Silverheart. "If you would like you can visit him at the castle any time. Naturally if you would like to have Fresco meet Philomena I would not be opposed to that either." Celestia said with an inviting smile. "However, for now, I must return to my duties at the Castle."

Celestia turned to the clearly flustered guardstallion. "Ah yes, Dutchess Belle... Though she seems to like to paint herself as always composed." Celestia smiled. She nodded at the guardstallion's decision. "I understand and thank you for your diligence. Please, lead the way." Celestia motioned to the guard. "Naturally I can wait if you would like to say a farewell to your sister."

(exit Celestia)

Edited by starswirlthebearded

• 4 weeks later...

TczjcS9.png

As Granny Smith and Uncle Apple Strudel continued the task of bringing more apples to the apple stand, they watched Princess Celestia depart.

"So long, Princess!" Granny Smith shouted at the top of her lung, "Don't be a stranger!  Drop in anytime ya want!"

"Auf Wiedersehen Princess!" added the elderly bearded Earth stallion.

"Y'know, she ain't changed one bit since I first laid eyes upon her when I was a little filly.  O'course, Canterlot wasn't as glamorous and purty as it is now, neither.  Back then, it was a tent city.  Reckon they ain't started buildin' any of the big ol' buildin's they got now.  Say Strudel, did ya ever have a royal visit over in Germaney when you was a-growin' up thar?"

"Ja!  She came dere back vhen I vas a younger colt getting started vith mein baking career," Uncle Apple Strudel said, "she liked mein apple strudel so much, she asked for dee recipe!  Dat vas one of dee proudest moments in mein life!"

"I hear tell the Princess is mighty partial ta cake, think I read that thar fact somewhar.."

"Ja!  I seem to remember dat she ate a lot of mein mother's apple crum cake dat day also.  She even took several of dose cakes home vith her vhen she left too."

"T'aint no surprise thar," Granny Smith said before lowering her head in sadness.

"Vhat's wrong, mein sister?"

"I shouldda gived her one of mah cakes before she flew off.  I plumb furgot I have two whole cakes sittin' in the kitchen, ready ta eat."

"Vee could have some cake vhen vee are finished here, ja?"

"Nope, by the time this here day's over, we're all gonna be too tired ta eat," Granny said as the elderly mare sat down. 

Applejack gathered all the bits from berry and looked up and responded, "You betcha. You wanna kiss on the lips? If I'm honest, and believe me it's all ah know, I'd like to see if those lips of yours still taste like they did back when you started that vineyard down the road." Applejack waggled her eyebrows. She was starting to lose all sense of humility and restraint. But what kind of standards exist on a pony who kisses this much in one day? Applejack puckered her lips a little, waiting for Berry to respond. And Pinchy thought she was embarrassed.

40 Kisses left!

Next up
60. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar

On hold:
Memory Lane (On standby)

Kissed
1-10

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

Oh Berry couldn't help but chuckle at the honest l'il diatribe delivered by the plucky and forthright Applejack - the playful teasing, of course, not meaning much more than a little poke of good natured humor.

There was no reason not to indulge the mares simple request, considering how easygoing Applejack was - Berry chuckled to herself at the comment though, it was always fun to tease now and then.

" Oh you know I've never been one to turn down a good apple! " she replies with a playful wink in reply to Applejack, clearly not one to leave any statements left unanswered, before puckering up and placing a big ol' smooch of affection right onto the orange mares muzzle...the fruitfilled kissin's were all go and the wineseller was absolutely unashamed at making the most of the opportunity!

• Like 1

After Berry responded to Applejack's playful suggestion willingly, the orange mare mirrored to Berry's pucker and aimed for a lip intersection. The kiss was momentary and friendly, the best kind in this situation. For that moment Applejack enjoyed the kiss based on the fact that several ponies today had not really been too enthusiastic about locking lips with her. A nervous pony stallion with a crush or a younger pony who thinks kisses are icky have their own cute associations, but a friend willing to kiss and play along was refreshing. Once the smack was over, Applejack pushed the apples towards her and her daughter. "Thank ya kindly for your patronage. I'm glad my little sister wasn't in your face this time scarin' you away and all." Applejack looked over to her little sister and stuck her tongue out.

When Applejack looked back ahead, she could see Celestia leaving the crowd of ponies waving to her as she went by. And behind her, was Presteza still hanging out talking with Fluttershy. A silver colored pony was with them too, Applejack assumed it was a friend of Presteza who worked in the guard. She thought they were standing in line, but it appeared they were with a party. It left Applejack to wonder who was next.
"Heya Flutterhy. Are you next in line? I can't tell."

39 Kisses left!

Next up
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar

Inactive:
Memory Lane, Charming Masquerade, Maple, Brawny Boulder, Luminous Charge, Cherry Berry, Wild Riot, Survey, Savory Spell

UPDATE: Users are now allowed as many characters as they want. Please try to use one character at a time. Cast or original are both acceptable.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice. Maximum is now four (4). Unlimited characters allowed, one at a time.

Kissed
1-10

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

61. Berry Punch

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom laughed at her sister's playful tease. This had went from being nervewracking to fun as the day wore on, even if Apple Bloom had felt herself slow down. That was on account of simply how busy she was! She had toured all of Sweet Apple Acres with a Princess, kissed a pony, and helped her sis with all sorts of transactions. What could be better than that? Not anything she could imagine. Well, it was all tiring so a nap sounded pretty darn good afterward. Which she had taken and was now up an read to go! Well, sorta. What was she to do now? The line was shorter. Was her advertising not working? She had done so much!

She had started drawing the banner that floated above and after a few attempts had achieved success. She then copied the successful banner onto a small piece of paper and wrote down the time it started as well as the offer- "Buy a bushel of apples of get yourself a free kiss by Ponyville's prettiest, nicest, strongest, and bestest mare, Applejack!"- and then snuck off of the farm very late at night. Breaking into the Foal Free Press office had been easy enough since it wasn't like it was locked, and when she squeezed her way out an hour later, she pulled behind her around five-hundred copies of the offer. If she had been given more time she would have loved to make some more and advertise all the way in Canterlot since she was sure then they could have sold the apples at an even higher price, but alas, she had to be content with blanketing Ponyville with the advertisements.

She tucked them under doors, threw them through open windows, used her hammer to nail them onto doors and noticeboards, and let a few fall off onto the ground here and there as well. It had taken a few hours but eventually she had ensured that one couldn't take a gander at nearly any part of the town that anypony gave two apples about without seeing Applejack's smiling face and apples and something about kisses. It had been an all night, full press effort and to see it start to falter gave her a desperate little kick in her stomach. No, no, she had to do something! Had to more! But what more could she be doing? She-

"Oh! Ah can't believe ah almost forgot this!" She squealed before looking down and seeing her currently silent bullhorn. Well, that gave her all the answer she needed. She trotted to the back of the line and beyond, bellowing and squawking in her most earnest manner as she did so. "FIRST, YA STAY IN YER LINE, GET TA THA FRONT, AND PAY FIVE WHOLE BITS FOR A BUSH'L OF THE BEST APPLES IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA!" She belted before jumping on top of Granny.

"GIVE YER BITS TO MAH GRANNY HER', WHO'S JUST THE SWEETEST AND KINDEST MARE YA COULD EVER ASK FOR!" She said, hugging her Granny's skull before leaping on top of Applejack's head.

"THEN, YA GET A KISS FROM MAH BIG SIS, APPLEJACK, THE BEST PONY IN ALL O'EQUESTRIA!" She said, giving an example smooch on Applejack's head. She then jumped off back to the ground and started grunting against a bushel of apples. It took a second, then the bushel was near Carrot Fields.

"AHND THEN AH GIVE YA YER BUSH'L! AHND THAT'S THA FIRST ANNUAL APPLE KISS!" She roared, trotting back down the line, occasionally skipping due to excitement. "GET A KISS FROM THE PRETTIEST AND NICEST PONY IN ALL'VE EQUESTRIA!" She really put her vocal cords into that one before she let go of her charge and bounced down the line.

"Buy some apples! Buy a bushel, get a kiss! One kiss from mah big sis, the nicest and prettiest mare in all've Ponyville!" Was her line as she gaily trotted down the line until she was interrupted by trotting into the newest member of line, a mercy play by the universe.

NG2PNG_zps3cbwdfne.png

Night Glider yawned as she flew lazily towards Sweet Apple Acres, her wings warmed unnaturally and uncomfortably by the high noon sun. She wasn't used to being up this late- well, late for her, anyway. She was a night mare with night demands. Her job commanded such a great element of time and held so much sway over her life that she rarely found the time to kiss the sun's dutifully powerful rays of love and contentment. There were still times when she didn't consider herself entirely worthy of it, in any case. She had been so stupid, so gullible, so willing to give up what made her unique that breaking from her schedule made her feel like a little filly disobeying her parents. She was rightfully grounded by the dual hooves of fate and was still uncomfortable with it all.

Not that it would stop her today, in any circumstance. She was still preparing the night station in Sanctuary and part of that was trying to establish a legal connection with Canterlot's weather control bureau. Yeah, Cloudsdale was the heart of it all and that was where all the knowledge and skill pulsed from, but Canterlot was the capital and the capital fed on endless paperwork of the bureaucracy of the monarchy. Duarchy. Tetrarchy now, right? Night Glider wasn't anypony's fool but she really wasn't anypony's anything, so her knowledge was a bit dulled. Well read but you could probably write down all the words she heard or spoke in a month on a single piece of paper. Small towns at night weren't conducive to the learning process.

In any case, she needed to get to Canterlot, but she couldn't fly there. At night certain air lanes were closed down and during the day the weather patterns were too unusual for her to handle them. Instead, she had to fly when she could and take other forms of transport at other times. This resulted in her needing to take a train from Dodge Junction to Ponyville and from Ponyville to Canterlot. From ponyville to Canterlot she could fly, but she was just bum tired by then. All night working and then flying followed by all morning being on a train? Uggh. Not the best shape for her to be in. She was bum tired. And hungry, very hungry. Fortunately as she passed through Ponyville she saw dozens of fliers for some sort of apple related events. Apples- apples were yummy. She hadn't tasted an apple in a long time, since before she found the Sanctuary...

Yum. She started flying over, looking up and around as she saw the busy farm during the day. There was so much to do, so much to take in- almost overwhelming to the tired mare, so much so that she ended up flying directly into a little filly, falling with an oomph out of the sky. “You okay filly?” Night Glider asked, dusting herself off as she looked around.

Apple Bloom nodded, bullhorn still up! “YEAH AH'M-” she realized she had nearly blown the pegasus mare away with her vocal power and turned it off, “sorry 'bout that. Ah'm all right! You just get yerself in line and get prepared ta get some nice juicy apples and an even juicier kiss!” Apple Bloom trotted off, bullhorn at the ready, as Night Glider considered the short line. She screwed her screwy social awkwardness into it's sticking place and approached, hungry for some apples. Very hungry.

• Like 1