[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

Charming swallowed nervously. He could see the front of the line now, his mind racing while the Princess spoke with the mare before her. Wait...Princess?!? The unicorn stallion gulped in nervous excitement. He had never been so close to one of Equestria's rulers before! He was about to approach when he noticed the little filly directly ahead of him. He smiled at her, kindness shining in his eyes. She had been brave to speak to Celestia in greeting. He steeled his nerves, forcing himself to not hide within his mane.

"Greetings, Your Majesty. It is an honor to finally meet the great Princess herself...I am Charming Masquerade....and...Thank you, for allowing all ponies to follow their passions..." He said, his courage wavering as his finished speaking. He muzzlehoofed in embarrassment. Why had he thanked her for allowing ponies to follow their hearts? He couldn't thank her for raising the sun which brought life to the herbs and berries he used in his potions or done something more...befitting his name? It was no small wonder that he had such trouble with being social when his brain so obviously switched off when his courage to speak fled. Some Potions Maker he was!

Aww, Pinchy was adorable - Berry had watched the silly filly and her attempts to speak to the princess with a stifled giggle...perhaps it had been a little unfair to have gotten the young pony to do something so hard to vocalise in such short a notice, but it seemed like an idea to at least make sure she had something she could remember fondly when looking back on it!

Of course, Berry realised, the fact that Pinchy was in this line at all meant that she'd have to consider more apple-based products for her bar for a little while...afterall, they were both buying the same amount of apples, most likely, and this clearly was going to wind up with more apples than she even knew what to do with...although, she thought, perhaps she should give Pinchy a few apples for her teacher - Ponies still did that, didn't they?

Well, whatever - she at least would have an excuse to make some spiced apple tea for herself and Pinchy tonight as a small treat for them both, it was well deserved!

Once again Applejack showed a bit of humour to the sun princess. In doing so offered to bill the castle rather than herself, joking that she shouldn't carry large sums of money that bore her own face. "Even a princess needs to be prepared to pay their own way Applejack, her face on the currency on hoof or not," Celestia said smiling. Princess Celestia levitated out two bags from her saddlebag, one empty and one full. From the full one she removed 85 bits and put into the empty one and placed it back in her bag. Celestia levitated the bag of bits to Applejack. "I do believe this should cover the cost of the apples."

Celestia looked around at the amount of apples they had, and they had every sort imaginable. "As for which apples I would like... I think I'll take a bushel of Fuji, honey crisp, and some nice big and juicy McIntosh apples," Celestia smiled "Oh and I do mean the apples, not your brother." Celestia added on jokingly. "As for the other twenty, I believe five each of the following will do nicely... Rome, Cortland, York Imperial and Empire should do well enough. I've heard several of the bakers and chefs talking about those." Celestia said with a smile. But now here was the tricky part... the kiss.

The way kissing booths normally worked was that the owner of the booth would initiate the kiss, however Celestia was not sure if Applejack's sensibilities would prevent her from kissing a princess. This was not for Celestia to decide though, so she elected to wait for Applejack to make a move, and she would react accordingly. She was used to kissing many ponies, whose custom it was to kiss in greeting, so whatever happened Celestia would not falter.

Behind her several ponies were greeting her, however she felt that she shouldn't be rude to her host and elected to give each a nod until she was able to properly greet them.

banner_applejack_zpscd51b6b0.png

Applejack smiled during the entire transaction. It was an honor in every direction to be able to sell apples to Princess Celestia. When Celestia would levitate the bits to Applejack, she would grab them with her mouth, and drop them in the treasure chest, not once even thinking to count them out. Should she ever find out that Celestia's bag was 30 bits short, she would never lift a hoof to bring it up to the Princess. Thirty bits wasn't enough for Applejack to make a big deal about a Princess she very much respected honoring her with her presence. Besides, should she make it known that it was short, it only serves as negative perception to the other ponies witnessing the error.

As the apples were being brought forth my Granny and Uncle, Applejack figured that the next special step would be next. Of course, the Princess should get exactly what she wanted. "So, you wanna kiss mah brother? I can get him over here if you'd like."

43 Kisses left!

Next up

58. Princess Celestia :Celest:

59. Ruby Pinch

60. Charming Masquerade

61. Memory Lane

62. Princess Cadance

63. Berry Punch

64. Silver Heart (might not buy)

65. Fluttershy

66. Red Cedar

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

On hold:

Maple (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Brawny Boulder (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Luminous Charge (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Cherry Berry (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Wild Riot (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Survey (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Savory Spell (inactive - PM me when ready)

Problems and rules log (please review):

UPDATE: Users are now allowed a maximum of four (4) characters in this thread to buy apples. Again, cast or original are both acceptable.

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice. Maximum is now four (4).

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

Questions? Post your questions and suggestions in the out of character thread here.

Kissed

1-10

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

4. Dunder Blust :???:

5. Gentle Sol

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :???:

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11-20

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

14. Rarity ajscreen.png;)

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :???:

17. Misty Morning :smug:

18. Pathfinder :???:

19. Earth Writer :smug:

20. Thorn

21-30

21. Metal Maker :smug:

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

25. Electric Vibe :smug:ajscreen.png

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

32. Pinkie Pie :smirk:

33. Star Storm :smug:

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

39. Professor Ashen Smirk

40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Pocket Change

44. Sugar Rush

45. Moonstone II

46. Valen Orange

47. Mojo

48. Trixie :shifty:

49. Princess Twilight Sparkle

50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks

52. Flash Sentry

53. Gadget

54. Professor Clyde Krashkop

55. Carrot Top

56. Presteza

57. Prince Blueblood

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

TczjcS9.png\

When Granny Smith overheard what AppleJack had said to Princess Celestia, the elderly mare got excited as she turned to her bearded brother.

"Hay Strudel! Big Mac's gonna kiss the Princess! We gotta git that on film!"

"But Granny, you destroyed mein tripod and den you got mad und.."

"Not with that crazy camera of yurs, ya old coot! Go inta the house an' fetch that thar modern camera of ours, the one we use ta take all them Apple Family Reunions pictures with!"

"Ja mein sister, I remember dat vone!"

"Don't jist stand around rememberin' it, GO GIT IT HERE, PRONTO!"

"Javol!" Uncle Apple Strudel neighed, turning to gallop back to the house to get the camera.

Fluttershy smiled up at the little fruit bat as he alit in her mane. As one of the few ponies that could understand animals, she could listen to Fresco's stories about his new friend. The little creature seemed perfectly happy, which made Fluttershy feel warm inside. It was wonderful when a pony could be matched up with a pet, and the pair got along as well as Presteza and Fresco obviously were. At the fruit bat's squeaked question, Fluttershy told him, "Oh, that's Princess Celestia! She rules Equestria with her sister, Princess Luna! She is the pony that raises the sun every morning!" The pegasus got a contemplative look on her face at the bat's other question. "You know, I'm not sure why she's so much taller than most ponies. Maybe it just come from being an alicorn?" Her eyes widened at that thought. "Does that mean Twilight will grow that tall too?" she pondered out loud.

Fluttershy smiled widely up at Celestia. It was very nice to know that even the Princesses knew of Sweet Apple Acres and their wonderful produce. "Oh yes! Sweet Apple Acres has some of the best apples in Equestria!" She stopped then, suddenly worried. "I mean... they are really very good... and I'm not just saying that because Applejack runs the farm... not to say that she and Big Macintosh don't do an excellent job on the farm... I just mean..." She trailed off, feeling rather silly, before squeaking out, "Um, yes, they are very good..." There was something a bit odd though. Why would Princess Celestia herself come down to the apple farm for the sale? Didn't she have ponies that worked in the palace that could do that for her?

Cadance's story, at least, seemed to fit with what she knew about the younger alicorn. While Celestia buying her own apples was a bit strange, Cadance seemed to be a lot more down-to-Equestria, despite ruling over the Crystal Empire. She had even been a foal sitter when she was younger! "I'm sure Twilight will be more than glad to see you!" she assured the princess. "I know she'd make time for you. Well, after you get your apples, I mean."

The line at the apple stand was moving forward as Fluttershy spoke to the princesses. In fact, it looked like Presteza has already gotten her order, and Celestia had stepped up to the stand. The artist unicorn had stepped back, and little Fresco had fitted off to... pester one of Celestia's guards? Fluttershy moved to scold the little bat, when the guard spoke to Presteza. The two seemed to know one another. In fact, Fluttershy thought she saw a resemblance between the two unicorns. Family perhaps? But Presteza turned back to Fluttershy before the pegasus could figure out more. She giggled at the unicorn's implication. "Oh no, he said he was very happy with you," she answered, smiling. "Oh yes!" then said brightly, warming to the subject of animals. "They are really pretty. Very bright colors and little black eyes. Some ponies are scared of snakes, for some reason. I've never really understood that..."
  • Like 1

Macintosh had been watching the assembly for a while some ways away whilst taking care of some small bits of farm business out here - naturally, he'd seen Celestia and had stayed relatively out of the scene to allow his sister to handle business with her as she had been with other ponies all morning so far.

He'd only really been planning on hanging around for a little while anyway, since he still had a few chores to take care of around the rest of the farm, but When he heard the question posed to Celestia from his sister " So, you wanna kiss mah brother? " followed by the excited shrieks of granny smith, he found himself in a rather unexpected moment...the idea that he'd wind up kissin' a royal princess in any capacity being somethin' he'd never even considered in his humble mind.

Still, he needed to continue to look unassuming - if the idea was actually going to go ahead then he needed to remain calm and collected...and Applejack would no doubt take great pleasure in making a fuss of the whole thing, so his playing along a little would be entirely in the spirit of sibling cooperation...so whilst Applejack tried to determine what was going on, and granny smith had Strudel go fetch the video camera stuffs, Big Mac just let the situation be as it was until he knew exactly what to expect from it.

'course, that didn't stop him from feeling as anxious as a mouse in a mousetrap factory, he'd never really looked much into dealing with mares at the current moment...and suddenly to be presented with the possibility of kissing such an esteemed one as Princess Celestia was an unexpected situation indeed - sure, it was really only a lighthearted thing in nature, but it still held a little weight in feeling overall!

The princess was met with a quandry. She really had intended to just pay her bits and give the farm mare a peck on the cheek (or the otherway around depending on how the situation presented itself). This however caught the solar princess off guard. She had not expected for the suggestion to be made after making a light joke about her older brother to come about. Now everypony seemed to be excited about a kiss between her and Big Macintosh. Celestia had hoped that she would have done as any other patron and not been given preferential treatment. However the situation now seemed unavoidable, as she did not like to disappoint her subjects especially when they went out of their way to try and accommodate her.

Celestia looked at Applejack and then at Big Mac, clearly her joking had gotten her into a bind, so she had to become a bit more serious. She saw how coy the stallion was, so she decided to accept under the condition that he be okay with the idea. "I thank you for your kind consideration Applejack, but I believe it is unfair to put your brother on the spot like that. However, I will gladly accept your kind offer if he wishes it." Celestia smiled and nodded at them both. If his shyness dictated that he could not do it, or just as likely he had other work to do on the apple farm, he should be given the choice and opportunity to decline.

2qJgRGm.png

"I'm sure Twilight will be more than glad to see you! I know she'd make time for you. Well, after you get your apples, I mean."

What in the world was Princess Cadence worrying over her ability to bond with Twilight for? “You’re right Fluttershy,” the alicorn felt relieved to say; “If anypony knows how to lure my sister-in-law away from her meticulous schedules, it’s me!” Plenty of experience in foalsitting Twily when she was only a little filly gave Cadence special insight into the inner workings of the scholarly pony’s mind shared by only a tiny few.

Perhaps it was seeing Fluttershy and the painter talk about a fruit bat, but the pink princess now desired to inquire a little into how the pegasus’s life was doing; “Your animals are doing fine as ever Fluttershy?” Not particularly deep subject matter, but it’d keep everypony occupied with the pleasurable distraction of conversation while they all waited in line for apples.

"Well, alrighty then." Applejack stepped away from the booth. She shouldn't assume any result in this circumstance, but she figured any pony in their right mind wouldn't miss this opportunity. So Applejack would look at Big Mac with a face of confidence and anticipation. Her smile was cheeky, yet yelled the message or critizism. Should he refuse Celestia a kiss, Applejack would be forced to compensate where her brother fell short of entertaining the Princess, a feat Applejack would be willing to do, but would be let down slightly by the family member's lack of inspiration. "Well, Big Mac? Pucker up or what? Hurry, we got some apples to sell, this line ain't gettin' any shorter." The contrast between the word's chosen between Big Mac and Celestia were staggering, yet expected.

43 Kisses left!

Next up

59. Ruby Pinch

60. Charming Masquerade

61. Memory Lane

62. Princess Cadance

63. Berry Punch

65. Fluttershy

66. Red Cedar

On hold:

UPDATE: Users are now allowed a maximum of four (4) characters in this thread to buy apples. Again, cast or original are both acceptable.

-Characters that are inactive will be put on hold when they get to the front of the line. If you are going to be inactive, please PM me. No one is in trouble, and everyone is still being included in the story, should they want to continue. Just give me a heads up.

-If you need to speak out of character with an individual, try to do it in a private message. If you 'have' to do it in the thread, make sure it's at the end of your posts under a spoiler tag. If it is not, it will be reported for deletion.

-Line order is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.

-Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice. Maximum is now four (4).

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony. If you want to do something 'crazy' that involves AJ, please PM me for permission.

Questions? Post your questions and suggestions in the out of character thread here.

Kissed

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Pocket Change

44. Sugar Rush

45. Moonstone II

46. Valen Orange

47. Mojo

50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks

52. Flash Sentry

53. Gadget

55. Carrot Top

56. Presteza

57. Prince Blueblood

Applejack.pnglunabuttonsig_zpsc23a2b97.pngflaxseed.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Berry Punch

Berry was all aquiver - so many princesses seemed to be around and close by right now, and they were here to give the farmer mare some kisses an' bits for apples - although, Berry Noted, it seemed as though Celestia was being goaded into kissing the red stallion just beyond the group. She vaguely recalled him as being the one who had dragged her house along whilst affected by the love poison so long ago - not an event she was particularly fond of remembering, considering how much it had cost to get the darn house relocated. She would have left it where it was, in all honesty, had it not been for the fact that where it had been dragged to seemed to have been the place where the local ducks and geese congregated, and it made for a rather noisy morning wakeup call.

Anyway, she was in line and waiting patiently...not too long to go now, it seemed, and she was growing evermore intrigued with what was going on whilst she waited!

Big Mac

"I thank you for your kind consideration Applejack, but I believe it is unfair to put your brother on the spot like that. However, I will gladly accept your kind offer if he wishes it."

"Well, Big Mac? Pucker up or what? Hurry, we got some apples to sell, this line ain't gettin' any shorter."

H'oh boy, this was turning into an odd thing - Celestia was, of course, being the royalty focused mare that she was known to be...or at least how Mac figured her from what he'd heard of the princess. - and, of course, his sister was adding to things by putting him directly in the spotlight by asking so very directly, as was the course for anything she was involved in.

On one hoof, he knew that he could probably back out entirely if he wanted to - the princess wouldn't be offended. However, on the other hoof he was all too aware that Applejack would make fun of him for a good while after turning down an offer from a princess - which was, he admitted, something that didn't simply come up every day, and wasn't just a thing that any pony in their right mind should turn down because of something as silly as perhaps being a teensy bit apprehensive or shy. No, this was a moment that he probably needed to step up to the plate and go with the flow..

" Eeeeyup! " comes the one word reply that would be familiar to the members of the apple family, shrugging a little and steps forward...mentally bracing himself as he approached the princess carefully and took a deep breath - welp, this was gonna be one story to tell at the family reunions yet to come for sure, no doubt!

• Like 1

TczjcS9.png

As Big Mac stepped up to kiss Princess Celestia, Granny Smith turned and shouted in the direction of her brother who was galloping up to her.

"Strudel! Hurry up with that thar camera! We're gonna miss the moment if'n we don't hurry!"

"Here it is, mein sister," a nearly out of breath Uncle Apple Strudel said, giving the camera to his sister before collasping on the grass.

"Alrighty, here we go!" the elderly mare as she brought the camera up to her face and readied to take photos. "C'mon Big Mac! Go ahead an' kiss'r! We're ready fer it!"

WWWXRbf.jpg

Oh, that's Princess Celestia! She rules Equestria with her sister, Princess Luna! She is the pony that raises the sun every morning!" The pegasus got a contemplative look on her face at the bat's other question. "You know, I'm not sure why she's so much taller than most ponies. Maybe it just come from being an alicorn?" Her eyes widened at that thought. "Does that mean Twilight will grow that tall too?" she pondered out loud.

The little bat once again nestled in Fluttershy's mane and made himself comfy among the pegasus' soft pink locks. His little leafy ears flicking as he listened to her and soon the little creature perked up. The strawberry chiropteran pulled himself down the Fluttershy's ear and told her we was going to thank her for making all the mornings so warm... even if she couldn't understand him. With a determined look on his little face he flew off and fluttered towards the princess once more and nuzzled his tiny nose to her muzzle in thanks and then flew around her a few times before hanging of her horn.

"Oh no, he said he was very happy with you," she answered, smiling. "Oh yes!" then said brightly, warming to the subject of animals. "They are really pretty. Very bright colors and little black eyes. Some ponies are scared of snakes, for some reason. I've never really understood that..."

The mare pretended to wipe some sweat off her brow,"Phew, I was worried he'd be tell ya about all the embarassin' situations 'e'd seen me in." Seeing Fluttershy's face brighten up once the painter brought up the snakes, She thought back to the time when she adopted her little flying friend. There were many animals back then and quite a few of those that were gathered up had signs before them. One group of those animals gathered were snakes that had a very pretty look to them, "Milk snakes... those are the one's with the red,black, and yellow color pattern right? Those are so cool lookin' All the other foals back home that I saw when I was growin' up said they were slimy and gross... I kept tellin' 'em that they were actually just shiny and warm and they just laughed at me." she said with a huff. "Anyway, could I see the milk snakes sometime? They sound really mesmeric!"

redcedar90px.png Red Cedar

Red waited patiently for his chance to get apples. The line was moving, but, not all that quickly. Seemed there was something going on at the front of the line, though, that was for sure. The yellow pegasus in front of him had moved off to talk to someone further on, someone tall and poised and...

Red blinked hard. No, there was no denying it. Not just one, but two Princesses were ahead of him in line. No wonder the line had been huge, if even the Princesses get their apples here.

((OOC: I've received permission from both Robi and Zoe to do the following post. However I will change it if they so choose.))

It was decided... The princess would kiss Big Mac. Though this was unexpected she did say if it was his desire she would. Not sure on how it would progress Celestia decided that if he was too shy to do it himself she would at the very least kiss him on the cheek. She wasn't entirely sure if any pony would be entirely brazen enough to kiss her on the lips, even though she was in line for a kissing booth, and if Big Mac was as shy as she had heard she was sure he would not do it. As he walked slowly towards her, the fruit bat that she had met earlier, Fresco flew around her head and ended up perching on her horn. Celestia smiled at the friendly creature. "Well hello again my little friend." Celestia said as she looked ahead as did Fresco who immediately flew off her horn and into Celestia's mane. Celestia was curious as to what would cause him to do tha... Before even completing the thought Celestia saw it...

There was a rather large rock in Big Mac's path that he tripped on, as he stumbled towards her he completely lost control and planted a falling kiss onto the sun princess's lips. With a look of shock and surprise Celestia accepted it, as it would be rude not to, even if it was an accident from a shy stallion. As he regained himself, Celestia blushed a bit, something she was not often seen doing, but she also rarely received or gave such a kiss from anypony. Celestia still smiled as she, herself, regained composure from the surprise kiss that she was landed with. With a smile and a bow of her head Celestia thanked the stallion for the kiss "Thank you Big Macintosh. And to you as well Applejack for the consideration to choose what I preferred." Celestia couldn't remember the last time she was kissed on the lips, nor the last time it happened like that, if it ever did. Celestia giggled at the thought, this was certainly an interesting memory and she was happy she chose this excursion to take a break from the castle.

The fruitbat whom was in Celestia's mane, clearly seeing what was about to transpire...somehow, resumed his perch on Celestia's horn. She'd have to talk to Presteza about this one and see if she'd like to one day meet her pet. Perhaps Fresco and Philomena would get along. They both seem energetic, though Philomena seemed to enjoy playful fun at other's expenses more so than this little one.

((I'll be making another post or two to tie up the loose ends from the line. But this basically ends Tia's reasons for being there))

• Like 1

The kiss went much faster than Applejack had expected. Or maybe because she was so used to doing the kissing herself, it seemed like a blink of time compared to the eternity that comes from the exchange you have made yourself. But as it finished, the ponies blushed just like any other two ponies. Celestia showing how pink her white pelt can really get, it's color almost flesh with the pink in her flowing mane for a short time. "Yeehaw, that's a keeper!" Applejack yelled as the flashes of light came from behind her where Granny and Uncle Strudel were probably making their newest photo album.

"Anytime, Princess Celestia. Your presence on this farm has been a humdinger of a moment we will cherish forever. Please enjoy these apples and remember you can always get the freshest apples right here in Ponyville! And if you want to mention Sweet Apple Acres in your next address, feel free to tell everypony in Equestria how great our apples are!" Shamelessly plugging the farm, Applejack reared in excitement of impending promotion. The expense of her brothers was not even a bruise to personality, although Applejack wondered how mnay mares, if any, would come out of the woodwork and display their jealousy. Applejack possibly had a better idea of how many mares had their eye on Big Mac more so than he did.

"Next!" Applejack motioned ready for Celestia's entourage to take the apples she had set aside for her. Next in line was hard to see, as the pony stood extremely tiny compared to the Princess's most regal stature. It was a little pink pony Applejack had seen before. "Ruby Pinch, is that you?"

42 Kisses left!

Next up

59. Ruby Pinch

60. Charming Masquerade

61. Memory Lane

62. Princess Cadance

63. Berry Punch

65. Fluttershy

66. Red Cedar

On hold:

Kissed

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Pocket Change

44. Sugar Rush

45. Moonstone II

46. Valen Orange

47. Mojo

50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks

52. Flash Sentry

53. Gadget

55. Carrot Top

56. Presteza

57. Prince Blueblood

Sometimes, choices are made that can stand out - sometimes, choices are made that can stand out TOO much...and this proved to be a case of the latter, as Mac found himself in quite possibly the strangest scenario of his life...presented with the rather unexpected pleasure of getting to give Celestia, Princess of Pony and generally highly respected mare, a fleeting kiss on the muzzle...

Well, as much as he'd had visage of a cool calm and collected peck with the Royal run through his mind, it appeared as though fate had had other plans for them both, as a wayward piece of cobble had created a rather bizarre twist and momentarily threw Celestia's last step into a less than regal stumble...causing her to fall forward and land an entirely uncoordinated kiss...much to the stunned amazement of everypony present. Indeed, Mac could scarecely believe himself that the event had taken place so oddly and with such a larger impact on them all than it might have left otherwise. Celestia was clearly embarrassed, and Macintosh was feeling more or less the same way...he coughs into a hoof after the ponies settled back into a standing position and tried his best to NOT let the whole thing show.

In moments like this, Mac had pretty much no option but to maintain a cool head and get back to work - he'd just kissed a royal, something that most stallions in their lifetimes would never get a chance of doing...and whilst it had only been a light and friendly affair in intent, it left mac with a small smile as he passes Applejack on his way to go and find some work to distract himself with for a while...naturally, Applejack would no doubt poke fun at him over this later, but for right now she was busy enough that he could get away with letting her get back to it without nary a peep or a squeak outta her over what had just happened.

Woo - What a day this was turning out to be for everypony!

TczjcS9.png

"WAY TA GO, BIG MAC!" Granny Smith shouted as the excited elderly mare began taking photos of the Princess and her grandson together. She clicked so many pictures with her camera that moments after the kiss, it ran out of film. "Carn-sarn fancy camera! When are they gonna make a camera that kin take more than 16 shots to a reel? Oh well, the important thing is, I got'm! I got'm! A great moment in Apple Family history and I got it! Ain't that great Strudel? STRUDEL? HAY STRUDEL, WHERE ARE YA?"

As Granny Smith was occupied with her camera, her bearded brother was quickly setting up his huge camera set, tying together the broken legs of his tripod so it could stand erect.

"Almost ready, und den I vill have a photo of mein own!" Uncle Apple Strudel announced.

"Too late, Strudel, they kissed already."

"ACK! UNEEMAL! I missed dee moment? Dat is sad," the disappointed stallion muttered as one of the crudely patched up legs of the tripod gave way, bringing the huge box camera crashing to the ground. This set off the flash powder, causing a blinding flash of light. The force of the explosion bashed the camera against the side of the apple stand, leaving it in smouldering ruins.

"MEIN CAMERA!" Strudel shouted, looking very sad that his beloved antique camera was no more...

She was glad to see Cadence relax. Being the ruler of the Crystal Empire must have been stressful. Fluttershy knew that Twilight's new duties as a Princess were hard on her at times, and she didn't have a country to run! Getting the two of them together to relax was probably the best thing for both of them. She giggled a little at Cadence's assertion that she could get Twilight out of her scheduled routine. She couldn't help but poke a little bit of fun at her friend. "Oh, my! That's a rare gift!" she said, giggling harder. "For us, that usually takes having Applejack tie her up!"

When asked about her animals, Fluttershy answered, "Yes, every creature at the shelter is doing well. Of course, I'm always looking for more animals to help." She paused, considering whom she was talking to. "Actually," she continued, "I've been trying to get a pair of Crystal Empire sheep! They are so cute and colorful, but they are rather rare. The Empire Petting Zoo is nervous about letting them go. But, if we get more ponies interested, we might be able to spread the breed across Equestria too!"

Fluttershy hid a small giggle when the little purple bat said he was going to thank Celestia. The suggestion was just very cute! "I'm sure she'd enjoy that!" she said. "Just be polite! She is a Princess after all!"

This trip to Sweet Apple Acres was turning out to be rather more enjoyable than Fluttershy had anticipated. Not that she didn't love talking to Applejack, but having several of her other friends around was making just waiting in in line kind of fun. She was so busy talking with Cadence, Presteza, and little Fresco that she still hadn't read the sign on the booth, and she totally missed seeing Applejack's brother kissing the Princess...

Nodding the the artist, Fluttershy said "Mm hm! That's right! They have bright colors to scare off predators, but it makes them so cute!" Then, more solemnly, she added, "Yes, many ponies just don't seem to like reptiles at all. Its just kind of sad..." She perked back up at Prestesa's question though. "Oh, you're more than welcome to come by!" she said, warmly. "Many of the animals like seeing other ponies around, even if they're not there to pick out a pet." Looking back at Cadence, she said "Oh, you're welcome to visit too, Prin... Cadence! I mean, if you're not busy that is."
  • Like 1

2qJgRGm.png

".....Actually, I've been trying to get a pair of Crystal Empire sheep! They are so cute and colorful, but they are rather rare. The Empire Petting Zoo is nervous about letting them go. But, if we get more ponies interested, we might be able to spread the breed across Equestria too!"

After Princess Cadence shared in Fluttershy’s joke with a good-natured laugh, the kind pegasus mentioned that she was trying to bring a couple of crystal ewes down into Equestria. The alicorn had a good guess why the Empire Petting Zoo would not easily give out their sheep. Most likely, they weren’t sure if crystal ewes could successfully acclimate to a southerly climate. Or could tolerate the train ride to Ponyville. Perhaps a study of one pair could be arranged, with Fluttershy monitoring it. “I’ll talk things over with the Petting Zoo once I return to the Crystal Empire,” Cadence affirmed; “I’m sure I could figure out an agreement that’ll convince them to send you a pair of ewes.”

".....Oh, you're welcome to visit too, Prin... Cadence! I mean, if you're not busy that is."

“Well,” Princess Cadence briefly glanced to her side; “I suppose I am rather busy running an Empire.” The alicorn awkwardly chuckled, knowing that if she had all the time in the world, she would visit Fluttershy’s cottage to see the animals in a heartbeat. After a moment or two, the pink pony spoke up again; “But then again... I do have the day off from my royal duties. Maybe I could pay the animals a visit after I buy these apples...” A mischievous smile creeped its way onto Cadence’s face.

Charming blinked in surprise when he made it to the front of the line. He had tried numerous times to talk himself out of this endeavor, but his mother's request hung over him in an almost perceptible black cloud. He didn't want to dissapoint her, and he certainly didn't like the idea of her going without her favorite snack. He hesitated at the stand, calculating how much he'd need.

"I....I'd like two bushels, please....an assortment will be fine...." he stammered, once again mentally muzzlehoofing in embarassment. Why didn't he just speak plainly around ponies? He highly doubted anypony would tease him as a serious attempt at his self-esteem with two princesses in line.

Well, this had been an interesting event - Princess Celestia had been in the line for a while it seemed, and it seemed as though her kiss had turned into something a little more eventful than just what might have been initially expected. It appeared as though through some misunderstanding or such that she had wound up getting to choose the tall and stoic young stallion who had been making his presence known by the Apple family mare....her brother Big Macintosh, if Berry remembered right.

As if that hadn't been juicy enough, the entire scene seemed to have been upstaged by an errant rock or flooring, as Celestia wound up unceremoniously tripping and accidentally giving the unsuspecting pony a rather unforgettable, albeit accidental, muzzle-to-muzzle kiss. Berry almost gasped in shock at the sight, it was almost never seen that a princess such as Celestia would become so privvy to some kind of haphazard event like that....certainly, it would be a memorable moment for them both.

Anyway - with her eyes forwward and her mind drifting back to the reason she was here, she lets the moment of amusement pass as she relaxes again and drifts along with the flow of the line....her own thoughts returning to all of the things she could put delicious apples in at the bar!-

Maybe some day she'd even serve a princess, now wouldn't THAT be something?

Ruby Pinch seemed really withdrawn or distracted. There was so much going on around the event the Princess and her brother had made, that it made a small dissipating cloud of attention surrounding the public display of affection. Applejack knew the affection was genuine. Especially in public, the Princess would never gesture something like a kiss and not mean it. Big Mac sure was lucky.

As for the filly, Applejack tried to comfort in the short happy chaos. "Why don you think it over, Sugarcube, you can just wait to the side until you are ready. Or, maybe you can wait until your mom comes up, I see her in line."

The next pony was a dark gray stallion with salt and pepper hair. He was definitely the nervous type. The stallion wasted no time taking his order of the apples he wanted. "Two assorted bushels,coming up. That'll be ten bits." Applejack winked at him. "Why are you so nervous? Never bought apples from a kissing booth next to two princesses before?" Applejack mustered up the irony and tried to lighten the pony's heart. Although being a little nervous always made ponies much more approachable and attractive if they gave the effort to talk.

42 Kisses left!

Next up

59. Charming Masquerade

60. Memory Lane

61. Princess Cadance

62. Berry Punch

63. Silver Heart (might not buy)

64. Fluttershy

65. Red Cedar

On hold:

Ruby Pinch (On standby and may kiss at any time)

Kissed

1-10

2. Reno Golucky

3. Lore Weaver

5. Gentle Sol

11-20

12. Lyra Heartstrings

13. Donut "Pony" Joe

20. Thorn

21-30

22. Twilight Shine

23. Opal Shards

24. Bon Bon

26. Princess Luna

27. Guiding Light

28. Mythos Gray

29. Harrington Sleuth

30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

31. Inkwell

34. Master Mustang

35. Parhelion

36. Prime Meridian

37. Razor

38. Dr. Spin Tale

40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

41. Ice Storm

42. Heart Line

43. Pocket Change

44. Sugar Rush

45. Moonstone II

46. Valen Orange

47. Mojo

50. Zelda

51-60

51. Curiosity Sparks

52. Flash Sentry

53. Gadget

55. Carrot Top

56. Presteza

57. Prince Blueblood

Ruby certainly was distracted! He was so awe-struck by being near the Princess that she completely forget what she was doing there! The amount of happy plastered on her face was... It was almost like she were in a trance! Something about that goddess monarch just made her pleased as punch to be alive. But, then the unexpected! The Princess totally went full muzzle-on-muzzle with Applebloom's totally dreamy brother (seriously, like half the class has a crush on him. Maybe. She doesn't know for sure, but she bets.)!

It was jaw-dropping. Literally. Pinchy stood agape, having witness the most glorious thing ever. When Applejack spoke to her, trying to get her attention, she blinked herself back to reality. "A-buh?" Abuh indeed, Pinchy. But then she realized what was going on and felt a start. "Oh no! I'm sorry, Miss Applejack, I got super distracted! I didn't mean to hold up the line! I'll just go wait with my momma!" She told the mare happily before going to do just that.

Course, as soon as she got there, she just stood herself up, balancing her front hooves on her mother so she could whisper up into her ear. "Did you see that?!"

TczjcS9.png

As Uncle Apple Strudel sat and morned the loss of his ancient box camera, Granny Smith tossed a red apple at his head that found it's target.

"OUCH! HAY! Vhat's dee big idea, mein sister?" the gray bearded stallion shouted.

"Stop yur bellyachin' about that fool camera of yurs an' keep yur mind on yur job!" Granny Smith yelled back. "Need two more bushels of apples up front, pronto!"

"Javol Granny Smith!" Apple Strudel answered with a hoof salute as he pushed two bushels of apples over to the apple stand where AppleJack was standing.