• The Heart Carol
    • The Flim Flam Brothers
    • The Perfect Stallion
    • Smile Song
    • BBBFF
    • This Day Aria
    • Love is in Bloom
    • Other

Smile would have to be my favorite song from S2, with This Day coming in second. On that note, most of my favorite MLP songs so far have come from S2.....

Smile would have to be my favorite song from S2, with This Day coming in second. On that note, most of my favorite MLP songs so far have come from S2.....

I actually have a top 10 song list for Season 1 and Season 2 every other song is either on my hate list or my ok list.

When I think of the show, BBBFF always comes in mind.

I love all of the other song, and This day aria are definately a close runner up. But what I love about the songs in FiM is that they awake some sort of feelings in me.

All of pinkies songs always make me smile, and even The flim flam brothers awoke something in me, in the way that I hoped it would go well for the apple family.

But This day aria felt more like a misplaced Disney song - no matter how good it is :)

The way BBBFF made me feel was to make me smile, and become sad all at the same time! And to see the depth of Twillight and Shining Armors relationship was very cool :) But perhaps being a brother helps the feelings abit along hehe ;)