[Earth Pony] Apple Pie [Tier-3] [FINAL]

Roleplay Type: Mane Rp, Tier-3

Name: Apple Pie

Species: Earth pony

Eye Color: A Light caramel color

Coat Color: Her coat is a deep cream caramel color with a hint of orange after tones.

Mane/Tail Style/Color: Her mane and tail resemble that of water as they flow and curl at the ends. She keeps her mane in a bonnet which helps keep it out of her face. "It is also considered cute from the town I hail in." Her mane and tail are a stunning green color with darker green stripes within.

Origin/Residence: She was born in Fillydelphia but when her parents were offered to join the movement to Appleloosa they jumped on the trail and with Apple Pie as an older foal made their home in the new frontier of Appleloosa.

Cutie Mark: Her Cutie mark is three Apple Pies.

Physique: Despite her small stature and her lean body she is pure muscle and has a high Metabolism to keep up.

Occupation: Apple Pie spends most of her time working out in the Buffalo Run Orchard either bucking the trees or collecting the apples.

Motivation: Her motivation is to keep going and to never stop helping the ponies of Appleloosa live their dreams.

Dislikes: Being interrupted, being told she can't do something, not being allowed to work, being sick, sleeping.

Character Summary:

Parents: Her Parents were both Apple Family members and promptly vanished for Apple Family business after finally putting a hoof down in Appleloosa and getting their house built and furnished. Apple Pie often thinks of her parents but seldom is sad about it. She was left under the care of Braeburn.

History: Apple Pie doesn't remember much of her young years as an infant as she spent them on a trail from Fillydelphia to Appleloosa. All she does recall is that her parents were very caring of her until they left her in Appleloosa under the care of Braeburn and left to take care of other Apple Family business. She has been very active in Appleloosa and in Buffalo Run Orchard, she tries her best to be as productive as she can and seldom will deviate from her mission of helping to gather the apples from the orchard. Braeburn treats Apple Pie like his own daughter, and she enjoys every moment of it.

Cutie Mark Story: When her parents had vanished they left her a cook book, some pie tins, and the required materials to make Apple Pies. It wasn't before long that she was working that she became hungry and upon returning home attempted to make one of these fabled Apple Pies. The first few she made were not so good but after a while she got it under control and made several pies that made the heavens crave to take a bite. Every single one of the pies that she made Braeburn had taken bites of to check to 'make sure they are safe to eat.' She kept herself fed off eating these pies before she went to work and one day when the town of Applelossa seemed to be in need of some extra food she began making more and more pies. Just as her skill for pies increased her cutie mark branded itself across her flank, three apple pies that were freshly baked and in top quality. After she got her Cutie Mark, Braeburn was so proud of her and gave her a huge hug and a nuzzle as she showed it off to him.

Personality: Apple Pie likes to listen to other ponies talk but talking herself is seldom had. She never stops her work even when the sun goes down and other ponies are sleeping she continues to gather the apples in the orchard until she passes out from exhaustion and magically wakes up back in her bed. She has been under the care of Braeburn and was warming up to her second cousin very much. She was an extended family member but still loved to show up at the Apple Family functions and spent most of her time attached to Braeburn. She never tries to show emotion and is often wearing a unimpressed face as to hide her true emotions.

Flaws: Apple Pie takes her work very seriously and spends as much time as she can working, which often leads to her passing out in the orchard or even in the middle of her house. She hides her emotions which can be a good or bad thing depending on the situation. Apple Pie doesn't flinch and doesn't show her exhaustion as she should since she attempts to keep herself in prim condition for her work.

Bellow is a picture of Apple Pie:

150px-Apple_Pie.png

I have spoken with Braeburn (BBB) and we have discussed this character very much.

I will be altering this app a bunch to help fit the role that BBB and I wanted her to fill.

Any feedback that you care to give would be greatly accepted but please note that I know this app needs a lot of work still.

Very well, waiting for BBB to become un-busy so we can discuss her further.

I do think that most of her profile here is in the final stages of development but I do need BBB for this as he is Braeburn.

Sadly no, not yet, BBB is being stubborn and busy as per normal. I don't want to move on with her unless he has at least looked her over. I told him to please look at her, but I think he has just been too busy lately. I might just mark her as final and tweak her as needed.

Sadly no, not yet, BBB is being stubborn and busy as per normal. I don't want to move on with her unless he has at least looked her over. I told him to please look at her, but I think he has just been too busy lately. I might just mark her as final and tweak her as needed.

Please do not refer to him as "stubborn". I think you'd be mistaken on that count. Brian does a lot of work around here to help make this board run (such as making a new banner each month from scratch). Busy, yes. Stubborn, no.

I'm sorry, the stubborn thing was meant to be a playful joke. I wouldn't ever honestly think that of him in anyway ever.

That is why I have been patiently waiting for BBB to look at Pie here and why I decided to make Pie in the first place.

[uPDATE] BBB and I have spoken about her and worked out some issues, I do think that she is ready for the Final tag.

Thanks for the help BBB and Tales!