Secret Project! - Need as many as possible to draw one single pony

MyLittlePonyTales

Hey guys! So, there's this Secret Project. I'm heading it up.

Thing is, I need artists. All of the artists. Good artists, bad artists... COME ONE, COME ALL.

But seriously, please spread the word. I want this to be BIG.

I can almost guarantee that any and every participant is going to like this project. The catch? I can't tell you about it until you comment. Once you do so, I'll send you a PM with the details. Seriously, you aren't going to want to miss this.

All you are going to have to do is draw one single pony. Want to make an avatar? Cool. Full body? Even better. You can add a background if you want, but it is not required. (Oh ya, part of the catch is that I will assign you the pony. Also, it's not going to be one of my OCs, this is actually going to be a cool project and not me just trying to bum free art for myself.)

But really, it's a super mega-fun-awesome project. Comment and wait for a PM (also references would be neat). Oh ya, and the deadline is going to be June 2 for drawings, so please make sure you have enough time to complete your drawing. Heck, you can submit a sketch if you want. Even if you miss the deadline, you can probably still participate.

Anyway, comment, I'll send a PM with details. Lips sealed. Tales out.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Secret Tech? I'm in . . . .

References, you say? I've got a gallery here http://www.canterlot.com/gallery/album/77-immersas-sketchbook/

And some more over on the book of faces and whatnot, there's a couple different albums https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Immersa-Designs/197204850323807?sk=photos

With enough time and effort, sketches are not so sketchy, but I'm not a competent digital artist in any fashion. Be prepared for good ol' pencil/ink and paper! ;)

my gourd, my gourd x_x

Angie needs to know because she's nosey like that o)3)

blargle blargle...

okay >.< I'll take a shot at it