A TON of Ideas to Consider

Thoth

I've recently had a TON of story ideas rolling around my head recently. I'm currently working with koolerkid (Author of "My Little Avengers") on a big fic ideas, so I need a secondary project to occupy my free time not writing our fic.

However, I have a million ideas prepped and ready to be executed.

To give you some ideas of my....ideas, here are the ones I've considered most strongly:

1) "It's Always Sunny in Fillydelphia"

Plot: This would be partially-based off one of my favorite shows "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Essentially, the plot would surround a group of ponies (All based off the characters from said show), all running a fairly unsuccessful bar in South Fillydelphia. However, one day they discover an article in the newspaper regarding the Mane 6 coming to stay in North Fillydelphia, the same group of ponies that were pinned to be the ones who caused the "Parasprite Rampage" of Fillydelphia. Attempting to win the city's love and to gain glory, the gang goes off to get revenge on the Mane 6, all resulting in the expected antics that you'd see in 'Always Sunny'.

2) "Love Stinks"

Plot: One night, the Mane 6 minus Twilight go to Sugarcube Corner, where a party is being held for the newest arrivals in Ponyville. This happens to be a "well-known" band of stallions who are simply adored by every mare that sees them. The ponies are quickly entranced with the stallions, leaving Twilight Sparkle to question her own worth, attractiveness and general personality. Seeking answers to her questions of life regarding romance and affection, Twilight seeks the help of "Filly-Killin' Flynn", the greatest bachelor pony in all of Equestria. However, her visit sets a chain of events that reveals more about romance than Twilight could imagine...(Not a HEAVY ship fic throughout. This only picks up later in the story.)

3) "The Nightmare Cometh"

Plot: Mayor Mare approaches Twilight Sparkle near the end of the summer season, knowing her as one of the most literate ponies in Ponyville. Apparently, the Mayor has decided to mark the end of summer with a collection of plays and performances on the night before the Fall Equinox. Of course, the stakes seem low until it's made clear that a prize will be offered to the best-rated performance. The Mane 6, along with the rest of Ponyville, begin formulating their own ideas. However, thanks to an infiltration job by Rainbow Dash of Pinkie's room, the rest of the Mane 6 discover Pinkie's idea for a performance, a play called "The Nightmare Cometh", which convinces the 5 that they should band together to put on a big performance...wackiness ensues, both on and off the stage...(Of course, the idea of the play and even the name comes from "The Nightman Cometh" from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia")

4) "To Kill a Blue Jay" (Tenative)

Plot: Essentially, a ponified-"To Kill a Mockingbird" plot, with the residents of Ponyville taking the characters roles. I LOVE the story of "Mockingbird", and I've brainstormed so many ideas of how it could correspond with the universe of MLP. However, I'll admit that this is the least-developed idea I currently have...

So...please help me make this choice easier!

I'm fairly sure I saw a fic called "Always sunny in Fillydelphia", though I think it wasn't based on the show.

It's always sunny in Fillydelphia !

Edit : Also, of all your fiction ideas, this one is the one I like most. Though I have to say I haven't seen the show at all ...

That would be the exact fic!

You see, the title duped me. I thought it'd be a near-parody of the show, but it ended up having no relation or even passing reference. Frankly, the style of the show would clash so well with FiM, that I figured to make a fic where the Gang actually reside as ponies in Fillydelphia. I figured it'd be fun, hehe.