Doctor Who-Based RP, Anyone?

Hello, all! Would anyone be interested in a "Doctor Whooves" roleplay? TARDIS, Time Travel, and aliens included? I have two ideas for the plotline... (and no, they're not really canonically correct, but then it IS Doctor Who)

1. Doctor Whooves recieves a distress call somewhere far above Equestria and hops into his TARDIS along with his companion(s) to see what's wrong. Setting the coordinates and teleporting away, the Doctor and his companion(s) soon land on the moon only to find that Night Mare Moon has created her own kingdom: The Lunar Republic. Over time, "Empress Moon", as she calls herself, had been foalnapping ponies from all around Equestria, using her magic to make them loyal to her. This has been going on for some time now and Empress Moon has built her own army along with deadly shadow-like monsters who serve as her lackeys. She plans to use this army to attack Equestria and take over her sister's throne, taking her revenge once and for all for her banishment.

2. Discord has returned to Equestria, unleashing a slew of various deadly creatures including Weeping Pegasi. These Pegasi, however, don't send you to the past. Discord has altered them, making their touch turn another pony into stone. Discord then keeps these little "statues" as prizes which he starts with Princess Celestia.... His goal? Add the Mane Six to his collection. Doctor Whooves, being familiar with the Weeping Pegasi, joins the Mane Six along with his companion(s) to aid in defeating Discord and returning everyone to normal again.

Personally, I like number 1 the best mostly because it requires fewer main characters and opens up possibilities for other ponies.

Characters Needed For Option 1 (Though any character can be used such as the Mane Six even though they're not listed here):

• Night Mare Moon -
  • Night Mare Moon's minions (pony and shadow) - CrecentBlaze (pony minion)
  • Doctor Whooves - DoctorWhooves (Me)
  • A companion(s); can be pony versions of the Doctor's companions (Rose, Martha, Donna, Jack, etc.; 2 MAX) -

Characters Needed For Option 2 (same as above):

• Discord -
  • Applejack (I'll play her if needed) -
  • Rainbow Dash - Princebloomoon1
  • Fluttershy -
  • Rarity -
  • Twilight Sparkle -
  • Pinkie Pie -
  • Weeping Pegasi -
  • Doctor Whooves (I'll play him as well if needed, but I'd rather not play both the Doctor and AJ) -

I'm also open to plenty of other ideas! Is anyone interested?

I'd love No. 2 And if lack of main cast was a problem, we could alter it a bit and say that he already collected the mane six, and we have to free them. Just brainstorming.

Sounds nice! C: Perhaps if we have more interested, then we could start the thread?

hmmm how knowledgeable of DR.W do I have to be for this? Because while I am super interested I know very little about the good Doctor.

Just the basics really. Mostly that he's alien, has a time machine that looks like a blue police box, and can regenerate. I suppose. Not a whole lot is needed. C:

Oh well I knew that! Cool then I would like to volunteer my OC Crescent Blaze as a willing minion of Empress Moon. Its been a dream of his to be the first pegasus to fly to the moon anyway so I could see he going for a deal like that if persuaded properly. He also has VERY high combat and flight proficiency so I feel like he would work well for Moony's personal guard or something special like that. Up to you how the specifics work out of course :)

i'd be interested in joining...is the docotr's companion slot still open? ((I could do Rose, maybe martha, or we could make up an OC pony companion, which might be easier.))

It's still open! C: I'd be delighted if you joined as Rose (I'm a pretty die-hard Doctor/Rose shipper), but feel free to join as whoever you like.

Oh well I knew that! Cool then I would like to volunteer my OC Crescent Blaze as a willing minion of Empress Moon. Its been a dream of his to be the first pegasus to fly to the moon anyway so I could see he going for a deal like that if persuaded properly. He also has VERY high combat and flight proficiency so I feel like he would work well for Moony's personal guard or something special like that. Up to you how the specifics work out of course :)

Fantastic! You've been added to the list. C:

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Can I join?! It'll be so much fun! We'll be time-traveling and fighting bad guys and aliens and *rambles on for 2 more hours*

XD I read your post in fluttershys voice when I saw your picture @DoctorWhooves, What do you mean by shadow in Option one?

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Can I join?! It'll be so much fun! We'll be time-traveling and fighting bad guys and aliens and *rambles on for 2 more hours*

Hahaha, aw, I read that in Flutter's voice too. xD Sure ya can, sugar cube! Any particular slot you'd like?

XD I read your post in fluttershys voice when I saw your picture @DoctorWhooves, What do you mean by shadow in Option one?

I had planned on the shadows being aliens something like the Vasht Nerada (minus the killing) who were the original inhabitants of the moon. They're alien ponies that look like they're made of shadows/pure dark energy and have the ability to phase through most objects kind of like ghosts. Not all of the "shadow ponies" are evil, but most of them are under the control of Night Mare Moon's magic and will serve her unconditionally. I haven't worked out all of their powers yet, but ideas are open for consideration! I just don't want them to be too powerful.

i like to be rainbow dash

Sure thing. C: Even if we use Option One, you can definitely be Rainbow Dash since for Option Two we must have a Discord.

YAY! Now we need an empress moon.

YES~

if were going with the first option, i would like to be jack or another character that you may not want in. the master ( harold saxon )

Hmm...Jack would be fine, though I'm not sure I'd be able to tweak it enough for the Master, but I could see. ^^

Hmm...Which option....? Be a companion like Rose or Amy or be a minion.....Well...if there's a Captain Jack, there's gotta be...an Amy. Please let me be Amelia Pond.

EDIT: If it's anything Doctor Who related, I am SO there, even if it's just to lurk and read.