Doctor Who-Based RP, Anyone?

Hmm...Which option....? Be a companion like Rose or Amy or be a minion.....Well...if there's a Captain Jack, there's gotta be...an Amy. Please let me be Amelia Pond.

EDIT: If it's anything Doctor Who related, I am SO there, even if it's just to lurk and read.

I think, at least the way things are going, we'll be doing the first plot. I'm not 100% that there's going to be a Jack, but yes, I can see about giving you an open spot.

• 2 weeks later...

If this is still happening I could try an Empress Moon. Not sure I'd be fantastic, but I'll give it my best shot. Basically Nightmare Moon, right? Just more conceited and tyrannical because now she actually has a kingdom. Yeah, if you want to get this started, I'll give it my all.

• 5 months later...

Oh! Idea!

What if the daleks tried to find a way to a different reality, tearing open a hole in timespace (TOTALLY NOT THE WARP FROM W40k) and the passing T.A.R.D.I.S. is sucked in. Passing through, the Doctor finds himself of a different for, i.e. Doctor Whooves.

Daleks wind up in Equestria (Only one small ship worth (Prolly 20 or so) so not many.) and they begin to wreak havoc, leseeing the potential to build a new empire or something, I don't know...

But yeah! I would love to play a possibly ponified, timespace-mentally-altered dalek :3

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to join in (Loved Doctor who for many years now)

I'd like, (I saw this above somewhere) as a willing minion of Express moon.

His name is Shadow Flare, and is an Pegasus. While he has basic knowledge of how to fight, his specality is recon and survailance. Catchering intel on those how might threaten the one he is protecting, his men or himself

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/13332-shadow-flare/

Thats a link to him (Some things are subjectable to change)