For talking about TF2, since this forum seems to lack a thread like this.

Anyway, my TF2 username is SirShadowdeath. (Steam is Shadowdeath251/SirShadowdeath as well). Currently buying the towering pillar of hats and the tribonophorus tyrannus. :)

Anyone else play this awesome game?

Oh. Hey. A TF2 thread. I was looking for one of these.

Because! Today, I got myself a Frenchman's Beret for the Spy, who I main, apart from Soldier. Then I thought to myself, as I was equipping my Rogue's Col Roule. Beret + Turtleneck sweater? Why does that sound familiar?

90431e05e30d5c99d772f0b1f530d938.png

Rarity confirmed for Spy. Was there ever any doubt?

Meanwhile, my Steam name is Iuzzies. Add me. Trade me. Anyone want a strange weapon? Discounts for bronies. :D

Oh. Hey. A TF2 thread. I was looking for one of these.

Because! Today, I got myself a Frenchman's Beret for the Spy, who I main, apart from Soldier. Then I thought to myself, as I was equipping my Rogue's Col Roule. Beret + Turtleneck sweater? Why does that sound familiar?

90431e05e30d5c99d772f0b1f530d938.png

Rarity confirmed for Spy. Was there ever any doubt?

Meanwhile, my Steam name is Iuzzies. Add me. Trade me. Anyone want a strange weapon? Discounts for bronies. :D

Can I haz list of strange weapons?

:u

I play, my steam name is star1298.

I always play as medic, since no one every does the job, and i turn out to be the lifeline of the whole team.

I sadly haven't unlocked any hats, though most of them are buy only, so i don't think they're worth the money.

If anyone wants to play, just give me a call, I'll always take an opportunity to play :)

Hooray! A TF2 Thread! I need to start playing that more.

My main two are Demo and Medic...

I'd do just about anything for a strange grenade launcher for my Demo... I'd even name it something like "The Snuggle Cannon" or something!

And by anything... I of course mean lots of art or some other form of non-monetary compensation!

Also, do we have a Canterlot.com server? I know nothing about servers, but I'd love to play with you guys more! Give me a buzz at 'Kryptchild' on steam and we'll play.

2 Atomizers

2 stock Bats

3 Bazaar Bargains

1 Half Zatoichi

1 Loch n Load

1 Overdose

1 Blutsauger

1 Backscratcher

Those are what's up for trade. I have a S. Wrench and L'estranger as well, and yeah, I use them. But I'm not in love with them.

Also, we have someponies here hosting a Canterlot server, but I'm pretty sure they're dead. However!

This is the IP address for "Pony Fortress 2: Cloudsdale". 74.91.112.232:27017

This is the IP address for "Legion of Ponies". 216.52.148.197:27025

2 Atomizers

2 stock Bats

3 Bazaar Bargains

1 Half Zatoichi

1 Loch n Load

1 Overdose

1 Blutsauger

1 Backscratcher

Those are what's up for trade. I have a S. Wrench and L'estranger as well, and yeah, I use them. But I'm not in love with them.

What'll it cost me to get the L'etranger from ya? Keep in mind I have almost no items.

For talking about TF2, since this forum seems to lack a thread like this.

Yeah, no TF2 threads here.

Well, except for the one we already had.

Anyway, I haven't played this game in months. I probably won't play again until there's another big update. Still looking forward to Meet The Pyro though.

For you? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Here's something fun. Answer me this: Without using google, how do you pronounce "L'etranger"?

I'm not too good at spelling things phonetically but...

Leh - tron - jeh

With a very soft 'N' and a french J. If that makes sense.

I have so many supply crates its not even funny ;D

anyone want to trade em for something?

also, I think its stupid that items you get from Halloween are restricted to Halloween only, they're so epic ;(

Some servers have halloween items enabled, like Merry Band of Misfits and Skial.