So I've recently come to love playing the spy. Managed to somehow get my grubby little hands on a Red Tape Recorder (much to the despondence of engies everywhere) and I'm getting the hang of sneaking around and dead wringing.

I'm currently looking for a Strange Spy melee weapon to trade. Really anything but a Your Eternal Reward will make me happy as a clam (I like my disguises). I plan to name it "Kryptchilds Love Bite" once I get it (or would it be 'Kryptchild's'? I'd hate to get the grammar wrong)

I've currently got a Strange Black Box, Strange Equilizer, and Strange Quick-Fix.

I'm willing to trade the black box and equalizer as a pair. The Quick-Fix on it's own.

I'm also willing to trade art for stuff!

So I've recently come to love playing the spy. Managed to somehow get my grubby little hands on a Red Tape Recorder (much to the despondence of engies everywhere) and I'm getting the hang of sneaking around and dead wringing.

I'm currently looking for a Strange Spy melee weapon to trade. Really anything but a Your Eternal Reward will make me happy as a clam (I like my disguises). I plan to name it "Kryptchilds Love Bite" once I get it (or would it be 'Kryptchild's'? I'd hate to get the grammar wrong)

http://steamcommunit...nkey/inventory/

I've got two Strange Conniver's Kuani, but if you mentioned this a week ago, I would have had a spare Strange Knife. But one of my friends got in there first.

And it would be 'Kryptchild's love bite' since you'd be giving them a kiss...or a nibble..on the elbow..or back..

If there's any other Strange things anybody likes, i'd be happy to trade them, unless they look like im using them.

http://steamcommunit...nkey/inventory/

I've got two Strange Conniver's Kuani, but if you mentioned this a week ago, I would have had a spare Strange Knife. But one of my friends got in there first.

And it would be 'Kryptchild's love bite' since you'd be giving them a kiss...or a nibble..on the elbow..or back..

If there's any other Strange things anybody likes, i'd be happy to trade them, unless they look like im using them.

O_O Holy $&!^ that inventory is scary...

I sent you a steam friend invite so we can chat. Let me know when you're next on!

I may regret putting this up but....

http://tf2b.com/tf2/ShadowMage

I've got some things I want to get rid of, like a Strange Brass Beast, some festive weapons. That sort of stuff.

>_> Well if you want to get rid of anything you're more than welcome to unload things on me!

As far as trades go, what can I do to get that spare Strange Knife you have? I don't have a lot but I'm totally willing to negotiate an art trade for it if I don't have anything you want!

I see a lot that I'd love to have, but honestly the only thing I'd reach for is that knife. I'm the kind of TF2er who will constantly level up a strange I really want once I get it. Soon as I got my Grenade Launcher, I named it and threw myself into the servers playing almost exclusively Demo for days.

Oh also if anyone wants to trade some art for a nametag, that'd be really helpful. I'm flippen broke :<

If anyone is looking for a good Brony-Friendly clan for Tf2, I happen to bet the leader of one. We have our own server (It's not 24/7 yet though :/ ) We go by Team Velocity. Feel free to join, just add me on steam (X2 (L) Midnight Blackhorn OR Jediknight0227) and I'll make it official.

Over the course of the past few weeks I've converted Spy from being my worst class into my best class. Or at least my best when there aren't 4 or 5 Pyros on the other team hunting my every step.

I swear sometimes TF2 feels like a giant game of rock paper scissors.

Also the new MvM zombie map is freaking impossible, but it sure is fun to try. Farthest I've gotten so far is the part where there's 3 tanks and a billion spybots about half way through.

Over the course of the past few weeks I've converted Spy from being my worst class into my best class. Or at least my best when there aren't 4 or 5 Pyros on the other team hunting my every step.

Pyros are easy to counter, just plug a few Amby rounds into their skulls or just wait until they're distracted. My favorite is when they're chasing me up some stairs and I decide to jumpstab them :smug:

Now when the whole team is spy checking... :-|

But the problem with the Amby is that it doesn't always kill with a head shot and loses accuracy with each shot. because of this you'd need a lot of distance between you and the Pyro for the accuracy to recharge. If your lucky the Pyro may just charge at you, but if its a competent Pyro, a flare gun will dispose of you quickly. I would never recommend taking on a Pyro head on, but if you are feeling cocky, use the enforcer or the stock gun.

I normally avoid Pyros unless I have the spy-cicle and dead ringer, its a practical escape plan. Then again I always use the dead ringer.

But the problem with the Amby is that it doesn't always kill with a head shot and loses accuracy with each shot. because of this you'd need a lot of distance between you and the Pyro for the accuracy to recharge. If your lucky the Pyro may just charge at you, but if its a competent Pyro, a flare gun will dispose of you quickly. I would never recommend taking on a Pyro head on, but if you are feeling cocky, use the enforcer or the stock gun.

I normally avoid Pyros unless I have the spy-cicle and dead ringer, its a practical escape plan. Then again I always use the dead ringer.

The enforcer can dispose of anyone rather quickly. If you are an a stairwell you could do a stair stab. And I've found most pyros have terrible aim with the flare gun :P

Also the new MvM zombie map is freaking impossible, but it sure is fun to try. Farthest I've gotten so far is the part where there's 3 tanks and a billion spybots about half way through.

I've never been able to get past the part where it says "Connection failed after 4 retries."

Also whenever I try the new Halloween event map with Merasmus, everyone seems to ignore the boss and focus on killing each other.