You wan't the gubis?

Blearr.

Not too amazing.

I'd recomend going onto a achivement/ide server and see if anyone with that hat is afk.

Then dominate them.

My most valuble hat is a Geniune Anger painted black.

And a vintage wiskerd gentlemen. But that has aparently lost alot of value.

And a geniune Apeture hat.

But I have been playing for 345 hours.

I really what the hoodie for the pyro so I can paint it pink.

Steam is in stig.

I just want the gibus because I like the way it looks. I also have like no hats or misc. items besides The Mann Co Hat, Monoculus, and the Headless Horseless Horsemann. I also have the mercenary badge and bronze dueling badge. Besides that, I have no decoration items. Just weapons and secondaries.

Just traded a reclaimed metal for a strange bat (fresh, 0 kills). Not bad. Not bad.

Also, the gibus keeps managing to elude me. I finally dominated a guy with the gibus, but it was painted so it didn't count. I want it so bad. Please. :-(

Note: All Strange item counters reset to zero upon trade.

Also, really? Painting the hat removes the effect? Weird. I know that a server I frequent for trades, trade_rawr spawns the Horseless Headless Horseman ever 20 minutes. You may be able to earn it that way.

hi hi

Um... I downloaded TF2 and played a couple of the tutorials. I still don't know how to go about playing with people I know though, the prospect of playing a game with random strangers doesn't seem quite so appealing. :/

I think the general idea is that you find a single server (or set of servers) you like and hang out on those. I know there are a few brony servers out there, but I don't really know the names or addresses off the top of my head.

You're almost sure to run into some bronies no matter where you play. Once, when on a random valve server, I found myself playing with the mane six (six different people were each named after a different pony). The weird thing is that I asked them if they were together, and it turned out that they weren't. Also, anyone have any good sprays? This one is my favorite:

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-rainbow-scout.jpg

but I'm also considering using a few others for classes besides scout.

hi hi

Um... I downloaded TF2 and played a couple of the tutorials. I still don't know how to go about playing with people I know though, the prospect of playing a game with random strangers doesn't seem quite so appealing. :/

Fear not! For the first bit, there are plenty of Brony servers out there that are, as expected, warm and inviting. Secondly, random people does mean an absolutely bizarre success rate until you get the hang of the game. Sure, there are some bad eggs out there, especially with mic spam. But all you have to do is quit the server. Plus, as always with random people, you might make friends! I know I have.

Everyone plz friend me on steam cuase im a sad little person. if you want to that is :-(

So where's that Steam ID?

Ah, I love to play TF2, although I am very Green. I try to play all classes but find myself always wearing the Medic shoes.

It's a thankless job. That, and Engineers who actually defend the intel room. I appreciate your work, even if no one else does.

I play invincible spy (Enforcer, Dead Ringer, Spycicle) and when I'm in the zone get over 150 points an hour. (Admittedly, that doesn't happen all that often, but when it does I kill everybody) No-one can kill me with my favorite load-out.

I also play puff & sting pyro (just got good with the postal pummeler) and as scout. God I love scout (Force a Nature, Strange Pistol, Boston Basher).

I'm also sometimes the intel engie, and engie is technically my best class (if you listen to my records). (Pomson, Strange Pistol, Jag)

Also, does anyone here want a strange diamondback? I traded a strange KGB for it a while ago and am trying to get rid of it.

I rofled so hard today on TF2 I think my sentry glitched, like I was playing point defense and had one stationed on a blacony not to far away from the point, it suddenly began spraying at what seemed to be fellow blue team members, turns out they were spies, and somehow my sentry saw them as such, I rofled so hard.

Pyro/ engineer best ponies! EHEM class sorry.