Mmmmmmpppph! Mmph! :3

Also, I found so much stuff this weekend. Including the gibus and coupe'diaster.

Also, the haunted scrap metal, degreaser, bonk punch, and about 5 other weapons. :D

Ah! See? Told ya you'd get a hat soon.

I don't feel like it's a nerf! Oh, I miss its old stats, but I did hate having to use the Dead Ringer alongside it. With that one drawback gone, I feel more comfortable using any and all of the watches: my favorite being the stock. Now, the Enforcer feels more like a side-grade to the Ambassador. Enforcer = Ambassador for folks who can't aim. Like me.

I hear you man. I've gotten loadouts that will let me get classasin, and I think I can get Terminated Too if I just try hard enough, but how would I get any of the others?

Also, does ANYONE want a strange diamondback? I'll trade it for ANY other strange (aside from razorback) or for practically anything else. Yes, it's a bad gun, but who knows, someone here might like it. Also, if you have a halfway decent strange, (such as any primary) I'll add on a strange part: revenge kills. I just hate the diamondback with a passion and want this thing out of my bag. Also, if anyone has any kind of strange knife, I'd be willing to trade for that too (with better stuff than the diamondback).

So, I've had the Conscientious Objector for a while. Never used it since, with no decal tool, there's no point in waving that swag around. Today, as part of the weekly random drop, my wife got a Decal tool. We traded. Now I swing around a sign with Rainbow Dash on it.

So, I've had the Conscientious Objector for a while. Never used it since, with no decal tool, there's no point in waving that swag around. Today, as part of the weekly random drop, my wife got a Decal tool. We traded. Now I swing around a sign with Rainbow Dash on it.

For the lulz, I presume?

I haven't been able to play TF2 in what feels like decades and I've been jonesin'. I miss playing Demo/Heavy. Baugh. I don't have anything fancy really, but I do like playing. ;u; Not because I have a soft spot for big Ruski men. Nosir.

I'm not on a lot, but feel free to add me: kifflepantsu

Knight Captain Korok, reporting in for the Royal Demoknight Army! HUZZAH!

... even though I play the Engineer and Medic more than any other class...

Oh, by the way, I'm adding everyone on steam. If for no other reason other than I can.