Strange knife: Coup de Fourde, which in French is literally Bolt of Lightning and figuratively "Love at First Sight"

I'm still thinking about what to use my other nametag on. I gots 3 other Stranges I use regularly, the Liberty Launcher, the Reserve Shooter and the Persian Persuader.

Just out of curiosity, what are some weapons y'all have named?

I have:

Strange Southern Hospitality: "The Moron Detector"

The Eyelander: "The Knight Captain's Blade"

Frontier Justice: "YOU DO NOT! HURT! MY! FRIENDS!"

Just my beloved Strange Grenade Launcher: 'Kindness'

Also count me in on a Canterlot TF2 party! I'm game for any evening except for friday before 9:40 pm central. I'd be late if it's on a Friday night.

Anyone want to trade something for my Strange Bazaar Bargain? I don't really play sniper.

I'm willing to trade for a Strange weapon for either Heavy, Medic, or Scout.

I'd really love a Strange Syringe Gun or Strange Mini Gun, but I'm not terribly picky!

Alright, so it seems like all of us would be on at night (or at least night for me). So, let's shoot for about these times?

6 PM EST

7 PM CST

11 PM GMT

On Saturday. Because I'm just getting home from work during the week as Diego is going to sleep (assuming Diego goes to sleep at a normal time like normal people).

Also, for the sake of convenience, I've added most of you to my friends list already, but could you switch your steam names to that of your Canterlot names? So I/we don't accidentally add some random person thinking it was you? Even better, also have the same avatar/icon. Even betterer, have some sort of tag signifying you as a Canterlotian. For example, I will be Korok132 of Canterlot

First, they came out with that.

Then, our dear friend Pyro updated the TF2 main site's blog today with this message:

Mmm Mmmph!

June 22, 2012 - The Pyro

Mmmmph mmmmph, mmmmm mmmmmp mmmmmph. Mmmmmph mpm! Mmmmmph mph mm! Hm mmmmmph, hmmmmph mm mmmmmph mmmmmph!

People have since figured out that, the dialogue in morse code translates to "MONDAY." There is speculation that the final Meet The video for Pyro will be premiering on Monday.

Some are speculating, furthermore, that it will be broadcast on Adult Swim. My guess (and this is only a small guess) is that they very well might show all the Meet The videos - including Pyro's - in a nice, big, half hour block on AS.

First, they came out with that.

Then, our dear friend Pyro updated the TF2 main site's blog today with this message:

Mmm Mmmph!

June 22, 2012 - The Pyro

Mmmmph mmmmph, mmmmm mmmmmp mmmmmph. Mmmmmph mpm! Mmmmmph mph mm! Hm mmmmmph, hmmmmph mm mmmmmph mmmmmph!

People have since figured out that, the dialogue in morse code translates to "MONDAY." There is speculation that the final Meet The video for Pyro will be premiering on Monday.

Some are speculating, furthermore, that it will be broadcast on Adult Swim. My guess (and this is only a small guess) is that they very well might show all the Meet The videos - including Pyro's - in a nice, big, half hour block on AS.

That sounds beautiful...

Source Film Maker seems pretty awesome. I look forward to using it.

Also Meet the Pyro was twisted as heck. It freaked me out, getting right into the happy music... then BAM. Scary ****. :I

My fear for Pyro's has just increased.

Also, just incase anyone is interested. Meet the Pyro is based on a Creepypasta from /v/ on 4Chan that was posted a few year ago.

DPCV2.jpg