I also have to say that I really, REALLY love the lighting in this one. In all of the scenes. Valve's got this stuff down to a science, man.

tumblr_m6ancsniX71r5lt6mo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6ancsniX71r5lt6mo2_500.gif

Spy, no, stop. I'm fangirl falling in love with you all over again. Je t'aime, mi amour~

In other less creepy news, I'm surprised nobody's linked this video yet! It might interest some of you.

• Like 1

I applied for Source Filmmaker- And I will likely get in as I FAR surpass all the minimum requirements! I'll show you guys some of my stuff I'll inevitably make once I get my invite.

From now until July 5, anyone who logs into Team Fortress 2 gets a pair of Pyrovision goggles so they can see the world as our masked mental patient does. These goggles also only work until July 5. Also, the Equalizer has been reskinned and given a different ability. What was the Equalizer is now the Escape Plan (increased speed with injury; blocks healing). The Equalizer now has a different pickax head and now increases damage dealt with lower health, but still blocks healing when in use.

Just saw this, thought it was a fun quote:

Got to admire the TF2 fandom. They wait forever to “meet the Pyro” and are given a video of less than three minutes giving them barely anything more than they already knew about the Pyro. No reveal, no unmasking, no talking, no idea of their origin, no clue as to their nationality, nothing.

And they love it.

I wish every fandom could be that way.