I actually got to play MVM yesterday, and I have 2 things to say about it.

One: THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!

Seriously, this mode is so much fun, even if it's really hard. The only problem is that it doesn't really work. On the first map I played I got to the second wave and all the robots were too scared to come out. Don't play on decoy for a while. The second problem is how hard it is to get to play. If you don't specify any mission and go in by yourself and it's after 2 in the afternoon eastern time, you only need to wait around ten minutes. Me and Kryptchild had put together a group of six people and we couldn't get on. We'd keep on losing connection to the queue and having to start over again. Then after I got on I tried inviting various people to the map and it wouldn't let me, even though I only had two teammates and the GIANT CROCKET SOLDIERS were kicking our butts.

Two: the whole game is now glitched.

For a while yesterday the whole entire item server was down for everybody. Or at least everyone I played against. For me it lasted around four hours and I don't think Krypt's ever got working.

So, long story short, the new mode is awesome and I can't wait for it to start working right.

Today I'm gonna try hosting my own server and inviting the first six people who are on.

Maybe I'll be able to play some on Sunday, I dunno yet. I never got my items to work, so I just gave up. The only classes I'm any good with on stock weapons are Demo, scout, pyro, and medic. I felt naked trying to play Demo without Kindness...

I'm still hopeless with spy.

It was just an all around bad TF2 day for me... heck most of yesterday was just bad for me.

Good news for those of you not wanting to wait around for MvM servers: I have my own, DEDICATED, Mann vs Machine TF2 server.

The IP is 71.64.141.245:27015 and the password is "Mecha" by default.

A lot of the time the server is empty so come on in and bring your friends. It's completely bare-bones and has no mods on it of any sort, so don't expect anything fancy. Send me a PM and tell me what you think or if you're using it!

Ah, yes! A Team Fortress 2 thread! I play this game all the time with Princess Luna and Derpy :D We've been spamming Mann vs Machine since it came out, and it...is...AWESOME! Although, the match-making servers could still use some work :-(

I main Demoknight and Scout, but I am also good with the Soldier and Medic. -whistles a song called "Gather the Heads"-

Oh, and I would love to play with some of you guys sometime :P

Finally finished my first Mann Up mission. Took us 3 hours, I got 5 weapon drops. Oh yeah, and the mission complete loot? A weapon. At least I got some Tour of Duty progress. (And a spiffing badge!)

And I finally got a Team Captain today! :)

Team Captain? Awesome!

In other news, I decided to kick open MVM with a circle of friends I spend not as much time with. Most of them are inexperienced players, where as I have no social life to speak of and basically live on the game (and here). The map was Coaltown and why oh why oh why were they not listening to me when I begged and begged and begged to gaurd choke points? That first entry way, with it's narrow(ish) corridor is the absolute perfect place for Rockets and Stickies and Sappers and a well placed Buff Banner. Yet the other five guys wanted to turtle back at spawn. Fine, whatever, I help my team. So I go Engie against better judgement (we already had 2 at this point) and set up my Sentry in a not frequently aimed at spot, complete with high ground, above a bridge the bots would be coming through. A very narrow bridge, i.e. chokepoint. Nope. My team insisted I just sit it at spawn, facing the bridge, with complete line of sight to rockets and arrows.

I try not to ragequit with friends. Luckily I had to make dinner. Chokepoints, people! Chokepoints!

Also, anyone got that Metal Fedora as a drop? I'll pay handsomely.

I have still to try Mann Up, although I have beaten a few of the advanced missions. Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of MvM. I have trouble finding teams willing to do hard missions, and I've beaten all the normal missions 3 times each. I guess it's time to shell out six dollars to beat a tour of duty...

A fuzzy friend of mine has gotten back into playing TF2 But he sadly has no one to play with on it, He's also looking for tips on how to be a good Pyro. Would anyone here like to play a few matches with him? Maybe get in him in some groups so he can drop in and know what he can do and who he's playing with XD

He's a F2P Pyro and he's a very nice one, I'm sure he'd love to play with you guys.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052709852 Just message him and such. (And Yes I do use his profile to play TF2 I'm a sneaky one XD) I REALLY appreciate the help and I hope he can make a few new buddies to crush the enemy team with

Oh yeah I don't know if this goes here but he said he's looking for a gun called the soda popper, no idea what that is (sounds like a psychotic vending machine to me) but he tells me he needs it for a new pyro weapon or something. No idea if you guys can help him with that though XDD

thanks again!