I've never been able to get past the part where it says "Connection failed after 4 retries."

Also whenever I try the new Halloween event map with Merasmus, everyone seems to ignore the boss and focus on killing each other.

I know right?

27474732.jpg

The enforcer can dispose of anyone rather quickly. If you are an a stairwell you could do a stair stab. And I've found most pyros have terrible aim with the flare gun :razz:

idk where you're playing but I know a lot of people with crazy accuracy with that!

I've never been able to get past the part where it says "Connection failed after 4 retries."

Also whenever I try the new Halloween event map with Merasmus, everyone seems to ignore the boss and focus on killing each other.

change server :P

CaptobviousChooseOption.gif

I'd like to think we all need to be rescued by him sometime or the other ;)

So far I've been lucky, all the servers I've been on have called truces when Merasmus appears, they only way you'll get killed is when you accidentally step into someone's line of fire

I actually only ever use the flare gun to annoy snipers.

As for the pyro thing, I can handle one or two spycheckers. Most pyros I've seen follow a familiar path with spy checking or just hang out with the sentry. It's just a matter of following that path when they're further ahead on it, or just avoiding the path all together.

Also pyros are less likely to spycheck other pyros for some reason... I guess they assume spys aren't stupid enough to disguise as something that normally doesn't catch fire (a spycheck is a spycheck, so that actually doesn't matter!)

They're also not as likely to check their own spys. I mean really, who would just disguise as an enemy spy? *cough cough*

Anyway if anyone wants to play or try and take on mez, let me know!

As for the pyro thing, I can handle one or two spycheckers. Most pyros I've seen follow a familiar path with spy checking or just hang out with the sentry. It's just a matter of following that path when they're further ahead on it, or just avoiding the path all together.

Also pyros are less likely to spycheck other pyros for some reason... I guess they assume spys aren't stupid enough to disguise as something that normally doesn't catch fire (a spycheck is a spycheck, so that actually doesn't matter!)

They're also not as likely to check their own spys. I mean really, who would just disguise as an enemy spy? *cough cough*

I will be willin to beat you at a game of tf2!

I have over 80 hours clocked as a mentlegen. Come at me, bro

Alright, everypony, I believe everyone's already in the group 'Friends of Canterlot', right?

How about we organize a time in one day where we all play TF2 together?

Although I am running on GMT, for me the timing is perfect as I have six days off! Give me a time, I'll work it around...