HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANESTREAM!

MyLittlePonyTales

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANESTREAM!!!

So uh... I notice that it happens to be a very special somepony's birthday today. Since we don't have birthdays on profiles anymore, a lot of ponies may not know. Well, just to enlighten you all, it's Manestream's birthday!

2e9Sg.gif

To say happy birthday to a wonderful woman and Admin, I decided to get the internet together and give her just a little bit of gift art. Below are all the collected pieces, with credit to all the artists and where I snagged it from.

A special thanks to the Bronies of Canterlot most of all for helping me pull this off. When I came up with the idea, I had like 3 weeks... so, kind of a tight deadline. In total, I had 41 people volunteer to help with this project just from Canterlot. In the end, I got 24 pieces just from the users of Canterlot.

The funny thing is that she has absolutely no idea I've been working on this. For three weeks. So, here's the big surprise, and the reveal for all the participants!

Below is all the art I've managed to gather. There are 49 pieces, plus 1 non birthday specific one! I wanted to hit the 50 mark. Although I think there are a couple people still working on pieces, so check back here for updates!

Chipmunk Chaos on Gaia:

Picture001.jpg

Yin Yang Mistress on Gaia:

oc__lampwick___flicker___jane_heart_by_pawpr1nt-d4zz5vo.png

Rosewind on Canterlot:

B2LLl.png

sevofthesands on Canterlot:

just_a_pony_doodle_by_sevofthesands-d506330.png

Azreal Rou on Gaia:

d3z2v.png

Davroth on Canterlot:

YMFO6.png