Well howdy doo every pony!

About Myself: I'm the number one my little pony fan! Just for one because that's the most important aspect of me. Not really but I LOVE MLP! I also really love role playing and reading/writing. So yeahhhhhh.... I play four instruments and listen to every kind music except for blue grass :/ and I can't wait to RP here!!!!!

How I found Canterlot.com: I desperately wanted to role play as a pony.... So I looked it up! :/

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My little sister started watching it and I became utterly 100% addicted to the wonderful thing that is my little pony.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm so in love with my little pony it isn't funny. I love Shining Armor and his wife Cadence because they are so amazing. Except she can be really mean sometimes but still she is pretty awesome. I think every little thing about my little pony is perfect and wonderful. It's just oh so wonderful that I can be a part of this amazing roleplay.

OMMMMMGGGGG!!!!! You guys really have no idea how excited I am about finding this website. I was going to make one if there wasn't one already. I LOVE my little pony.... but you guys no that because I said it like a billion times in my intro. :D LOOOOOOOOVvVVEEEEE ITTTTTT I'm actually watching it RIGHT NOW!

• Like 1

i made a character.... Does it have to be looked over by an admin before I can rp?

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you are joining the Roleplayer ranks. Yes, you need to have your character application assessed and approved by Canterlot's RP Helpstaff and Moderators before you can be added to the Roleplayers member group and Roleplay in the mane RP. In the meantime, get some practice in the FiM Free for All. Applications aren't necessary, just jump in and have tons of fun!

Ok thanks so much! Everyone here is super nice. That's one of the things i always look for in rp groups and this one gets an A. To get an A+ the moderators would have to be really fast on accepting or critiquing applications but that's really hard to do. No one has gotten an A+ before.

Moderators don't Assess Applications, which is the first process, Helpstaff do. As it is, we are a bit understaffed and the Admins are taking new staff Applications.

If life would be Super-Robot anime then you lass would qualify for hot-blooded protagonist with no sweat!

For greeting go TO ONES WITH COURAGE!

In the name of all that is good and pony-related! My excitment-radar is going off the charts! :-o

Indeed it is! Great Scott! It's going all the way to the Moon!

Truly the Passion incarnated!

I hope that all of this enthusiasm will refoged into some amazing post out there!

• Like 1