Treasure Island/Titan A.E.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a Treasure Island sort of RP? I'll hold it here for a few days as a sort of interest generation and could you all post here and say what position you would like?

Or ponies in Space?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not combine those two and do a treasure planet style rp? Also either of those ideas or this one ...well I have a friend who's head is going to explode (in the good way) when I show him this. He'll want in for any of these.

why not combine those two and do a treasure planet style rp? Also either of those ideas or this one ...well I have a friend who's head is going to explode (in the good way) when I show him this. He'll want in for any of these.

I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING AND I WANT IN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE SEEN TREASURE PLANET + TITAN AE 5146515746843516847834358656464 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST HAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THAT FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

*brain just exploded*

Since I see so much interest! we shall let this happen. You can post what positions you want. and I shall post it in the main thread when I create it. I can run a captain with an earth pony OC I'm creating.

May I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE have a high ranking position on the ship. My knowledge of the Treasure Planet universe is INFINITE!

Edit: By the way, I will be dropping references to the movie every five minutes :P

I want two specific positions. One would be my aboslute WANT, and that would be the ship engineer, sorry Gears, because my OC, Slick, is a robot engineer pony. Also, I have SO much knowledge of the Treasure Planet and Titan AE universes, that I garuntee the fantasticness of each and every post. Also, if it's all fine with everyone I feel like I could take the first mate position. The same position Mr. Arrow was in...only, not falling into a black hole.

By the way, I watch Treasure Planet just about every single day.

I want two specific positions. One would be my aboslute WANT, and that would be the ship engineer, sorry Gears, because my OC, Slick, is a robot engineer pony. Also, I have SO much knowledge of the Treasure Planet and Titan AE universes, that I garuntee the fantasticness of each and every post. Also, if it's all fine with everyone I feel like I could take the first mate position. The same position Mr. Arrow was in...only, not falling into a black hole.

I can verify this. We watched it today and he literally quoted EVERY SINGLE LINE WORD FOR WORD. it was annoying...yet impressive. So yeah you want this guy here ^

Wait, what universe was decided?

We decided on a Titan A.E. treasure planet mixture. Treasure planet as you said earlier since it struck like magic!

But as of now I'll take some suggestions for positions.

This sounds amazing. I would love to do an RP like this. It would be awesome if I could be the ships engineer.

Ugh I have to double post.

But I think we could sort this out somehow, I have a good idea who would be first mate but for the engineering position one of you could be the Main engineer and the other the assistant since most "Space adventure ships" need more than one assistant for the thrusters, engines, repairs, etc.

We decided on a Titan A.E. treasure planet mixture. Treasure planet as you said earlier since it struck like magic!

But as of now I'll take some suggestions for positions.

Maybe make a list of the different positions? Then let people choose from them :D

I really want to rock a merc/pirate crew. Like MyLittlePonyTales said is there any idea someone would want to rock a Space Navy thing?

We need a ship name also.

PIRATE/MERC CREW

So far for ideas I got:

Captain

-Me

First Mate

- Open

Engineer

- SaucySpider

Assistant Engineer

- Gears

Navigator

- Cainiam

Chef

-JakJak91

Master Gunner

-MarchingHammers

Able Bodied Sailor

-WhiteSlash

-Open

-Open

Edited by ThunderBrony

If Anything, I would like to play a space pirate/mercenary style character.

I would hope for regular member of the crew, just more of a thief/pirate :D

Do you two want to run the ABS? Able Bodied Sailors? or what position? just post here or PM me