Burning Moon

Fireheart

I like it. I feel like this is a type of story that would be told to fillies and colts when they're little and before the event with twilight and her friends. You said this is the beggining to your story? Because you did a nice job with the ending and it feels like there isn't going to be any further story. I'm not saying that you shouldn't continue it but maybe edit a sentence or two in the last paragraphy to hint at further conflict. This may not be proper critiquing but readers opinoins don't hurt either, right?

Also the names are really reminding me of the Warriors serirs by Erin Hunter; Fireheart and Morningstar xD

I like it. I feel like this is a type of story that would be told to fillies and colts when they're little and before the event with twilight and her friends. You said this is the beggining to your story? Because you did a nice job with the ending and it feels like there isn't going to be any further story. I'm not saying that you shouldn't continue it but maybe edit a sentence or two in the last paragraphy to hint at further conflict. This may not be proper critiquing but readers opinoins don't hurt either, right?

Also the names are really reminding me of the Warriors serirs by Erin Hunter; Fireheart and Morningstar xD

Seroiusly I came up with those names I didn't ever know about that book. As for my story as it reads its only a prologue I'm working on chapter 1 right now, buy it will take me awhile. And thanks for the opinion I need that to see what to add and fix with my writings.

• 3 weeks later...