SonicRainb00m

Quick question for everypony: how long have you been a brony?

This really piques my interest since I am pretty new here... I have only been a brony for about a week and a half. The way you guys go so deep into the discussion of the show has made me realize how "behind" I am...

• Like 1

I started early last season... around May The Best Pet Win, maybe one or two before (I started at 101 and played catch-up so I'm not 100% sure) Amusing part is I *almost* turned it off and dropped it during 101 when AJ uttered that cheesy "We Sho' do like makin' new friends!" (at that point I thought it was going to be a traditional "kiddy" show) but Twilight's horror at that statment kept me watching... then I met Rainbow Dash and never looked back. Though I didn't "officially" become a Brony 'Till I saw "Winter Wrap Up" at that point I couldnt stop :D

I have been a Brony since early december of 2011, making me 6/7 months into it. I feel like I'm in the middle of it all; having older bronies telling me of the great flame wars in the early days and the teachings of friendship and tolerence, while also having new members of the fandom, such as yourself, to teach and embrace into the world of equestria......

That looks weird aftering reading it all.... -.(\ oh well :D

back on topic, I watched all the episodes from 101 to the season 2 finale in order in a time frame of about 2-4months (can't remember :P) I miss the days of being able to freely watch a new episode without having to wait because of how far behind you were.... *sniffel* such glorious days.....

I joined the herd at the beginning of November 2011. I'd known about the show since it first hit /co/ back during my 4chan days, however. I just never payed any attention to it, passed it off as a trolling fad. I was rather impressed however with some of the actual fan art that popped up from time to time, but thought nothing of it past "hm, that's kinda pretty".

I became a Brony late last July. A forum I constantly went on was sucked into the pony craze, and I gave the show a watch one day. "Suited for Success" followed, and I fell in love with the series.

Rest is history. Now I'm going to BronyCon. Certainly not regretting my decision to be a Brony. :smirk:

ah, early march last year. I've been lurking Canterlot since a few days before it got moved from it's old location (forget what it was called) to here, but didn't join for months because of laziness. if I remember correctly, Canterlot started up early in march, so it must've been earlier than whenever the site started.

Just over a year. I forget exactly when it was I stumbled into it, but I caught up with episodes in S-1, but just right at the end of the season. The horror! For some reason this time around seems so much longer. Maybe it was because I didn't get the concentrated dose right till the end.

But I didn't get "involved" until a few months ago. I watched the episodes and liked the memes but that was it. Now I'm cosuming more fan fics and OC. But that my be partially due to a lack of pony time at the moment. :(

I need more ponies!!!! :wail:

ah, early march last year. I've been lurking Canterlot since a few days before it got moved from it's old location (forget what it was called) to here, but didn't join for months because of laziness. if I remember correctly, Canterlot started up early in march, so it must've been earlier than whenever the site started.

This site started on March 6, as Equestria. It didn't change to Canterlot until a couple months later.