SonicRainb00m

This site started on March 6, as Equestria. It didn't change to Canterlot until a couple months later.

oh, maybe that's what I'm thinking of XP derp

there were two sites that I sort of explored a bit at first, and I didn't pay much attention to them until June-ish since I wasn't interested in participating in the fandom until then. I know both sites did something dumb at some point without me expecting it, so I probably have them mixed up in my head XD

I just know I've been lurking SOMETHING since march

umm...since January last year..i participated in a few of the /b/ pony threads...but then stopped when the bans happened..umm and then i was kind of wandering around...until i found ponychan (or more rediscovered it) at the start of september last year...and then i kind of followed meep around.. ♥

Just before Christmas 2010 -- we took a trip into NYC and wound up at ToysRUs on Times Square. Wall to wall people, lines an hour long, so we tried to browse. Our friend hauled us over to the Ponies aisle, grabbed a big stuffed Twilight Sparkle plushie and 'gifted' my roommates, launching into his 'sell' on the show. When we got home later that night he forced encouraged us to watch an episode...and all three of us were hooked...though I was only mildly interested until I watched "Winter Wrapup". That's when I started reading the fanfics and collecting the art...

Just before Christmas 2010 -- we took a trip into NYC and wound up at ToysRUs on Times Square. Wall to wall people, lines an hour long, so we tried to browse. Our friend hauled us over to the Ponies aisle, grabbed a big stuffed Twilight Sparkle plushie and 'gifted' my roommates, launching into his 'sell' on the show. When we got home later that night he forced encouraged us to watch an episode...and all three of us were hooked...though I was only mildly interested until I watched "Winter Wrapup". That's when I started reading the fanfics and collecting the art...

Yes it was a big mistake to take my friends to a toy store in Times Square on December 23, peak shopping time! But they wanted something pony related, so I had them choose between the Pinkie Pie and the Twilight Sparkle plush.

And I didn't force, I lovingly persuaded!

I became a brony last summer eleven months ago on July 09, 2011. When that day rolls around again this year a year would have gone by. The very first thing I saw before the show itself was The Equestria Girls music video on The Hub channel, the first episode I ever saw was Season 1 Episode 25 Party of One.

June 13th was when I first watched the show... I kind of already had my character planned out though. But if watching the show first begins making a brony, then that's when.

I started watching the show around early December of 2011. So, about 6 months now, I suppose. :) At the time, season 2 had only recently started. Lucky me!

Yeah personally I think anyone who is a fan of the show and not afraid of ashamed to admit it is the luckiest man, woman or teenager in the world. As a matter of fact if everybody learned how to love and tolerate each other the world would be a better place.

I think it was...June 2, 2012? It was one Saturday morning not too long ago when I watched a rerun of "The Last Roundup" and got into it.

Ok bye the way what's your opinion about Derpy's new voice compared to her old one and the fact that Rainbow Dash didn't say her name in the edited version?

• 2 weeks later...