SonicRainb00m

Today is my one year anniversary. I can't believe it's already been a year since I became a brony. I went from I refuse to watch anything My Little Pony related to, oh my gosh My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is my favorite cartoon show and I can't stop thinking about it or get songs from the show out of my head or fan made songs created by bronies.

• 3 weeks later...

Since 1984.

But if you want to say "Only knowing about FiM", Definitely the day this article came out made me watch the show, (and the proof is that one of those comments from Oct 19th is mine) but I was interested in the design of the Applejack toy beforehand. Since, you know, collector.

I admitted it on January 16th, but you could argue that I became one a bit before that. I had spent the prior week watching episodes because I wanted to figure out why the heck so many people were talking about the show. After every episode, I would tell myself that I didn't like the show and I was only watching to try and understand why it was so popular. On the 16th, I realized that I had literally spent all of my free time in the last week watching ponies. All of my arguments sort of fell apart after that. It came at a great time too, and I'm glad I gave the show a chance.

If my MSN chat logs are correct, 6/2/2012 was the day I admitted to my online Brony pal that I kept tabs on MLP art. About that night or the next one, I started watching MLP episodes for myself.

It was right around August 2nd of last year was when I realized I was spending an UNCANNY amount of time watching the show. I initially watched "Suited for Success" in late July, and I soon realized I was watching the show constantly on reruns on The Hub.

At first, I tried to stop watching because I had NO intention to become a Brony....but then I saw how incredible the fandom was. Then my friend and fellow-Brony Travis showed me Equestria Daily, and after I delved through the treasures there, I knew I was hooked.

So, I've basically been a Brony for over a year. I stayed a closet Brony until about February of this year, when my Mom discovered I was buying pony episodes on iTunes. By March, everyone close to me knew about it.

And personally, I wouldn't love it any other way. I've made best friends, I've met excellent people, I've had the best time of my life (BronyCon)....I wouldn't have my life any other way than being a Brony and loving and tolerating with all you great people...

1000px-Rarity_crying_in_joy_S2E19.png

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really consider myself to be a Brony, as whenever I hear the word "Brony" I think of some basement dweller who gets off to Pony pr0n and spends their life savings buying limited edition toys, and believe me, I do not want to be compared to that guy.

But I'm getting off topic. Anyways, I think I've been watching the show since about April of 2011, or almost two years.

• 3 weeks later...