Quicksilver looked around the park. The sun shone brightly and a light breeze flowed through the air. There was nothing special in the park, just a few trees and two park benches. Quicksilver opted out of sitting on the benches and rested himself under the shade of a tree. He pushed his headphones over his ears and turned on his music. "Peaceful..."

A springy yellow earth pony mare trotted across the park, whistling a tune as she went. Buttermilk was having a good day. The bright sun shone happily in the sky while the light breeze tickled her long auburn mane. It was pleasant. By her side walked her golden retriever, a dog she affectionately called Zippy after his boundless amounts of energy. He seemed to be enjoying the walk as much as she was. Every so often he would bark happily and run off to smell some patch of grass or investigate an interesting bug before running back with his tail wagging. Buttermilk had brought his ball, but she had a favourite spot where she loved to sit as he played. Right under a large oak tree. Where some other pony seemed to be sitting right now. She stopped, suddenly unsure of herself. She always sat under that tree from 11 to 12. It was her spot. Dark thoughts began to enter her mind, but her sunny demeanour fought back and regained control. "Maybe he'll share!" She said excitedly to herself as she hopped over. Zippy barked happily as he bound over to the tree where he knew Buttermilk would sit. The friendly dog ran right up to the silver pony sat beneath the tree and barked excitedly. Buttermilk was close behind. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked sweetly.

Gleam was having an exceptionally bad day. He'd had to work an extra shift this morning on next to no sleep, and his boss yelled at him twice. Then his daughter's teacher asked him to come in for a conference and said she was afraid Shimmer was acting up at school because she wasn't getting enough attention at home. What a glare. Then he decided a trip to the park would be a lovely idea, some father-daughter bonding time and a little break from his writing, and his brain decided it was a perfect time to catch forty winks under a tree while Shimmer played in the field. Then he woke up, and she was gone.

All this ran through the slate-grey unicorn's mind as he scrambled from one side of the park to the other, his white mane whipping about wildly, calling her name as loud as he could in an increasingly panicked voice. "I'm not cut out for this job," he muttered, tears threatening to spill as he imagined what could have happened to his baby girl. "SHIMMER!"

Hallow was trotting down the sidewalkk when she heard the yell."SHIMMER!!!!!"Hallow wanted to see what was wrong.She had turn her whole body to see because she was a orange fluffy pony.She looked like a giant pumpkin actully.Hallow walked over to the pony."Hewow.What is wrong?Who is Shwimmer?"

Gleam was torn from his self-accusation by a soft question from behind him. He reared up and turned around, his eyes wild. "Of course!" he gasped, staring hard at the fluffy orange pony in front of him. "Other ponies. Of course. My Shimmer," he continued, addressing the orange pony now, speaking quickly. "She's about so high, and she's white with a silver mane, and she's got a big pink tail-bow. Have you seen her?" While he waited for her to answer, his eyes swept the park for anyone else he could ask. There. Two ponies under that tree. Maybe they'd seen his little girl.

Out Of Character: Update Post:

The RP is closed to any new people. Only those who have posts currently on the RP may join. I will allow new people to enter, should they speak with me first. This is only due to me wanting to avoid confusion!

There will now be a post order! Cainiam shall post first, then TwinkiePie, then Bronynumber299, and finally me (lets start from the top, so Caniam should make the next post).

I apologize for being late on my posts, Canterlot was not working for me.

Buttermilk smiled sweetly at the pony but he seemed too engrossed with his music to even pay attention to her. She huffed indignantly, when a sudden sonic bark from Zippy made her look down to see him nudge her leg and whine. "Oh, does Zippy want to play a game?" she said in her best baby voice. Zippy barked excitedly again. She threw the ball as far as she could with her hoof, watching it fly across the park. Behind her she heard two ponies talking somewhere behind her. She span around with a big smile on her face just as a slate grey unicorn approached her with a big fluffy orange pony behind her. "Lovely weather we're having," she chirped happily to the new pair.

((OOC: I've been having trouble with Canterlot too. Wonder what's going on? Also I'm tired, I apologize for the rushed nature of this post. ^^; ))

"Yes, thank you so much, I'll take every pair of eyes I can get," Gleam said to the fluffy orange pony. "Let's go ask those two over there."

As Gleam and his fluffy companion trotted over, one of the ponies hailed him with some remark that barely registered. His horn glowed and his magic opened up a watery portal, letting him see through a bush by their side. Focusing on moving the spell to a tree, he abruptly said to the mare, "She's about so high, and she's white with a silver mane, and she's got-- I mean--" He took a deep breath, paused, and started over.

"Yes, it's beautiful today, I'm fine thank you, and you? My daughter is missing, have you seen a little filly with a pink tail bow around here?" For the first time he looked at the mare, dropping his spell, his eyes locked into hers with a pleading gaze.