I am fortunate enough that none of my friends are blatantly anti-brony, I have also known most of them a good long time so we are used to each others differences and tend not to judge each other. I don't have any (admitted) brony friends however.

I have taken to wearing my muffin and Derpy/Ditzy bubbles badges in public more and have yet to receive any positive or negative recognition from others.

I am fortunate enough that none of my friends are blatantly anti-brony, I have also known most of them a good long time so we are used to each others differences and tend not to judge each other. I don't have any (admitted) brony friends however.

I have taken to wearing my muffin and Derpy/Ditzy bubbles badges in public more and have yet to receive any positive or negative recognition from others.

Ok cool

Does an anti-brony brother count? if so, then yea, i do. I never mention my bronyhood to anyone, since nearly all info in my town will find it's way to my family, and I don't need my family getting involved with my personal life

That's very unfortunate i'm sorry to hear that.

All of my friends are anti-bronies (except for my ex) but they don't really care. Ya, they kinda tease me about it but it doesn't really bother me. I do have on friend that I've known for many years that'll look at my pony phone background or my pony shirts and will look at my eyes and say "Bry,(my nickname) you seriously need to grow up." all the time. But I just smile and say "no i don't" :smirk:

All of my friends are anti-bronies (except for my ex) but they don't really care. Ya, they kinda tease me about it but it doesn't really bother me. I do have on friend that I've known for many years that'll look at my pony phone background or my pony shirts and will look at my eyes and say "Bry,(my nickname) you seriously need to grow up." all the time. But I just smile and say "no i don't" :smirk:

You're never too old to enjoy a good cartoon

I know right. :smirk:

Plus a few months ago I heard there are adults who like Spongebob, Adventure Time and Phineas and Ferb are they too old to watch cartoons too? No there shouldn't be a age limit on a good show p.s. I watch all those shows too as well as My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

Plus a few months ago I heard there are adults who like Spongebob, Adventure Time and Phineas and Ferb are they too old to watch cartoons too? No there shouldn't be a age limit on a good show p.s. I watch all those shows too as well as My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

me 2 shows shouldn't be reviewed or looked down just because of its age group

Wait how did that happen?

A combination of anti- brony friends, a Tumblr, and popularity. I actually do get the feeling if the fact I'm a brony got out, he wouldn't really care, I can do without getting teased over it, and my social life ending up going down the tubes when he ends telling his friend, who tells another friend, who tells his brother, who also happens to hate my guts. Yes, that has happened to me before.

A combination of anti- brony friends, a Tumblr, and popularity. I actually do get the feeling if the fact I'm a brony got out, he wouldn't really care, I can do without getting teased over it, and my social life ending up going down the tubes when he ends telling his friend, who tells another friend, who tells his brother, who also happens to hate my guts. Yes, that has happened to me before.

Ok I guess I understand thanks for clearing that up.

me 2 shows shouldn't be reviewed or looked down just because of its age group

Agreed especially when I think about myself before I became a brony and decided to watch the show last summer I really wish I didn't judge My Little Pony Friendship is Magic but most of that was because it had the My Little Pony name and all the previous shows and movies before that were very girly and boring although I did watch Rescue At Midnight Castle earlier this week and now want to watch my episodes of G1 later. G1 is the 1980's version by the way.

Well... The friends I have are two condescending smart-aholics, one kind of intolerant, that see anything that is classified as a kids show should stay as a kids-should-only-watch-this-show. So I can't really tell them I'm a brony, I mean, they know nothing about the fandom or it's community. So even if I were to say I was, they'd just glare at me for a long period of time, nod their heads, and go back to typing up cliche romances....

Though, I don't mind they don't know, saves me from being unnecessarily bugged about it. *Shrugs* But do I have anything close to a brony-friend? Nope.

One of my friends who was super judgmental of me whenever I brought up ponies or the show and she would roll her eyes, she just watched the show this week and is hooked. ha. ha.

So I think there's hope for all people....maybe....

I really dont think theres anything wrong with liking a kids show. Its funny its great and as long as you like it you dont have to answer to anyone!

Intresting development XD I was having a poker night yesterday. Just me, my brother and four of my closest friends. We were drinking, cards etc that sorta stuff. Then suddenly my brother pops onto the laptop and starts playing PMV's. Now Im sitting there wondering how their gonna react. I mean they know what a brony is but they dont know I am. But they seemed completely fine with what was going on.

Wether they were just ignoring it or whatever I dont know. But I let them know I was a brony and I've yet to hear anything back from them except from just friendly digs :D

• Like 1

Intresting development XD I was having a poker night yesterday. Just me, my brother and four of my closest friends. We were drinking, cards etc that sorta stuff. Then suddenly my brother pops onto the laptop and starts playing PMV's. Now Im sitting there wondering how their gonna react. I mean they know what a brony is but they dont know I am. But they seemed completely fine with what was going on.

Wether they were just ignoring it or whatever I dont know. But I let them know I was a brony and I've yet to hear anything back from them except from just friendly digs :D

Cool story I liked it alor.

Considering my friends are who became obsessive about the show before I did, I think I'm safe. There's a few in my group that think the whole concept is kind of silly, but that's about it. One of my friends like to comment on the pony outfits seen at conventions by saying stuff like, "If your gonna cosplay a horse, you need to make the hooves and the horse face and.."

It's kind of funny.

Considering my friends are who became obsessive about the show before I did, I think I'm safe. There's a few in my group that think the whole concept is kind of silly, but that's about it. One of my friends like to comment on the pony outfits seen at conventions by saying stuff like, "If your gonna cosplay a horse, you need to make the hooves and the horse face and.."

It's kind of funny.

Ok