133571769709s.gif

hehe. Hm... I imagine a story where Discord is wreaking havoc in ponyville, but they find his statue still intact. they try to release the spell o nit to see what was going on, only to release Discord and discover the Chrysalis was the one pretending to be him and they run off and try taking over the world.

133579251129.gif

• Like 1

hehe. Hm... I imagine a story where Discord is wreaking havoc in ponyville, but they find his statue still intact. they try to release the spell o nit to see what was going on, only to release Discord and discover the Chrysalis was the one pretending to be him and they run off and try taking over the world.

This sounds cool. It has a nice plot twist to it that I wasn't expecting. Defiantly something that I would like to see. Again I'm going to say not in the show but perhaps a fanfic? everything is good for a fanfic X3

This sounds cool. It has a nice plot twist to it that I wasn't expecting. Defiantly something that I would like to see. Again I'm going to say not in the show but perhaps a fanfic? everything is good for a fanfic X3

yeah, but its one of those things where if it happened in an episode it has more 'oomph' to it... Sure a fanfic is nice, but when you see it 'in show' it makes you go wild.

yeah, but its one of those things where if it happened in an episode it has more 'oomph' to it... Sure a fanfic is nice, but when you see it 'in show' it makes you go wild.

I agree i'd rather see it in the show instead of a fanfiction story. Especially sent it would be more awesome and epic that way. In fact seeing it in a episode would be twenty percent cooler than reading about it in a fanfic. :lol::shock:

I agree i'd rather see it in the show instead of a fanfiction story. Especially sent it would be more awesome and epic that way. In fact seeing it in a episode would be twenty percent cooler than reading about it in a fanfic. :lol::shock:

Yeah, it's kinda like if in someones Fanfic Derpy talked and actually had some character showing... sure, that's neat in a fic, but seeing that in an actually episode just made me freak out. hehe

Yeah, it's kinda like if in someones Fanfic Derpy talked and actually had some character showing... sure, that's neat in a fic, but seeing that in an actually episode just made me freak out. hehe

I agree with you on that one hundred percent plus Derpy Hooves has always been my favorite background character. I liked it alot when she finally talked, to bad they changed her voice and took out her name.

I agree with you on that one hundred percent plus Derpy Hooves has always been my favorite background character. I liked it alot when she finally talked, to bad they changed her voice and took out her name.

Yeah, that was BS... I bet you it was like a handful of brony haters just trying to ruin everything...

I heard that it was the concerned parents of mentally handicapped children who thought that her voice and cluminess was offensive.

Which is exactly what some brony hater with no joy would say... But it could've been that too... i think they shouldve fixed her voice a bit, but kept the name and eyes at least.

Which is exactly what some brony hater with no joy would say... But it could've been that too... i think they shouldve fixed her voice a bit, but kept the name and eyes at least.

Well at least you've got the original unedited version on The Friendship Express dvd and Youtube.

I got one for ya'll.

What if Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis were both created by Discord during his rein over Equestria? They're both obviously constructs of disharmony in their own ways - Nightmare Moon could easily have been a possessing spirit that took over Luna when she was depressed (and the Elements of Harmony just exorcised her), and what's more chaotic than a super powerful shapeshifter?

I think it would be interesting if Nightmare Moon made a return. The spirit possessed Luna one last time, this time through force rather than being able to take over while she was weak (which means internal conflict between Luna and Nightmare). After Luna is possessed and returns to being Nightmare Moon, she goes and finds Chrysalis, and together, the two "Children of Discord" return to unleash their "Father" and bring what's left of the Changeling hoard with them. Evil freakin' trinity.

Of course, in the end, I'd also love to see the spirit possessing Luna be driven out as Celestia forces the sun to rise, thus destroying it, Chrysalis be imprisoned below Canterlot Castle where she had once held Cadence, along with the hoard, and then frozen and sealed away (both by magic), and Discord be returned to statue form - but this time, the statue is smashed and the evil trinity defeated once and for all.

...Though that sounds more like a movie plot than even a two-part episode, now that I think about it.

I got one for ya'll.

What if Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis were both created by Discord during his rein over Equestria? They're both obviously constructs of disharmony in their own ways - Nightmare Moon could easily have been a possessing spirit that took over Luna when she was depressed (and the Elements of Harmony just exorcised her), and what's more chaotic than a super powerful shapeshifter?

I think it would be interesting if Nightmare Moon made a return. The spirit possessed Luna one last time, this time through force rather than being able to take over while she was weak (which means internal conflict between Luna and Nightmare). After Luna is possessed and returns to being Nightmare Moon, she goes and finds Chrysalis, and together, the two "Children of Discord" return to unleash their "Father" and bring what's left of the Changeling hoard with them. Evil freakin' trinity.

Of course, in the end, I'd also love to see the spirit possessing Luna be driven out as Celestia forces the sun to rise, thus destroying it, Chrysalis be imprisoned below Canterlot Castle where she had once held Cadence, along with the hoard, and then frozen and sealed away (both by magic), and Discord be returned to statue form - but this time, the statue is smashed and the evil trinity defeated once and for all.

...Though that sounds more like a movie plot than even a two-part episode, now that I think about it.

That sounds awesome I would love to see that.

Jet Set has something against Rarity because she's a Ponyville pony. He totally snubbed her.

Plus, if you think about it, perhaps he got jealous of her for becoming popular, but not because of himself. He looked down on her, and then she shoved his words back in his face. So in being angry at himself, he could take that out on Rarity.

Or maybe he still thinks she shouldn't be as popular as she became because of her upbringing.

Jet Set has something against Rarity because she's a Ponyville pony. He totally snubbed her.

Plus, if you think about it, perhaps he got jealous of her for becoming popular, but not because of himself. He looked down on her, and then she shoved his words back in his face. So in being angry at himself, he could take that out on Rarity.

Or maybe he still thinks she shouldn't be as popular as she became because of her upbringing.

Ok I never thought about it like that but maybe Prince Blueblood would also hate her too you know the afraid to get dirty scene.

Hey what if Queen Chrysalis freed Discord, then they brought together Trixie, Photo Finish, Prince Blueblood and The Flim Flam Brothers then formed a evil group and teamed up to take down The Mane Six, all three alicorn princesses and Shining Armor? The thought about that happening makes me do this :D