Soarin

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like scary movies?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Depends on what movie
    • They make me pee...

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO! :P This thread is for the dark and the scary! Post whatever scares you or anyone else! Keep the gore and vice to a medium level, I don't want to get any warning points :-| Games, movies, photos, anything that is scary, feel free to post pictures and videos. Again, keep in mind that you should put a *WARNING* label on any vids or pictures that have profane material. Happy Haunting!

I love this movie and especially love this song! (this movie doesn't scare me)

Keep the gore and vice to a medium level, I don't want to get any warning points Again, keep in mind that you should put a *WARNING* label on any vids or pictures that have profane material.

I believe gore, vice, and profane material need to be level zero in this thread to coincide with Canterlot's all-ages policy -- the 18+ section is reserved for certain content for a reason. Beware ponyfolk, beware!

For those of you not 18+: I'm sorry, but the rules are there to protect our younger community members! Please be mindful what you post here; I would not want to see anyone get in trouble.

• Like 3

I believe gore, vice, and profane material need to be level zero in this thread to coincide with Canterlot's all-ages policy -- the 18+ section is reserved for certain content for a reason. Beware ponyfolk, beware!

For those of you not 18+: I'm sorry, but the rules are there to protect our younger community members! Please be mindful what you post here; I would not want to see anyone get in trouble.

Thanks for the clarification!

Not that scary, but this story does have some death and a few curses involved, so this treads on the line of scary (Not really, but it's interesting).

http://www.fanfictio...Best_Night_Ever

It's a MLP edition of Groundhog Day

I. LOVE. THIS. FIC.

I'm seriously telling you right now, ANYPONY who hasn't read this very fic, READ IT NOW....

Ahem...anyways, I actually had thought of an idea for a thread like this before. A thread that collected all of the dark reaches of fanfiction and art, an "FiM Creepypasta Dump", if you would. I don't know why, but Creepypasta surrounding FiM just intrigues me. From things like "Story of the Blanks" to the growingly-infamous "Super Filly Adventure", I suppose it's just interesting to see...

Just my input. I don't exactly seek out dark stuff, and the thread is a bit limited since gore is a no-no...

What she said. My response here will keep me tracking the thread.

I'm sure you've all seen this one before...The infamous ghost in the car commercial video..But for those who haven't...Look closely as the car drives...Look closer..You will see a ghost..ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE!

For me, it depends on the movie. I like movies that don't rely on jump scares, but elect to pull you into the movie and use psychological horror to scare. Blood and gore is fun, but its usually over done now.

Ahem...anyways, I actually had thought of an idea for a thread like this before. A thread that collected all of the dark reaches of fanfiction and art, an "FiM Creepypasta Dump", if you would. I don't know why, but Creepypasta surrounding FiM just intrigues me. From things like "Story of the Blanks" to the growingly-infamous "Super Filly Adventure", I suppose it's just interesting to see...

I played both of those games... Story of the Blanks was kinda creepy, but I had to look up the creepy ending for Super Filly Adventure. I kept getting the warrior ending. :P

I played both of those games... Story of the Blanks was kinda creepy, but I had to look up the creepy ending for Super Filly Adventure. I kept getting the warrior ending. :P

I don't blame you for having to look up the creepy ending for Super Filly Adventure. The requirements to trigger that ending are EXTREMELY pinpoint, down to REAL-TIME and simply talking to certain characters... :-|

Also, Birdemic ftw. I watched that movie at 4 in the morning a while ago, and by the end of it I was in tears from laughter. It's honestly the closest anyone will get to Ed Wood quality entertainment in this day and age...

I don't blame you for having to look up the creepy ending for Super Filly Adventure. The requirements to trigger that ending are EXTREMELY pinpoint, down to REAL-TIME and simply talking to certain characters... :-|

Yeah... The comments said, "Change your real time to blahblahblah" I was like...is that necessary? Apparently it is. :P

The first of a youtube series known as "Marble Hornets" about a eerie figure known only as "The Slenderman." This has given me a better quality psychological scare than any "scary" or "suspenseful" movie out there.

Each video after the introduction is titled "Entry (#)." You may be a hardcore scare junkie, you may love horror movies, and you may think that you can handle anything. But this is something... different. You'll never look at windows, doors, or woods the same way again.

• Like 1

I've never seen nor heard of Silly Filly Adventure. Would you recommend buying (if it costs money)/downloading it?

Here's the original Equestria Daily page for it, download link included:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/super-filly-adventure.html

Would I recommend downloading it?.....Ehhhh, there are 3 individual endings:

Warrior Ending

Muffin Ending

Blank Flank Ending

They're all equally different in their own rights, but really the Blank Flank Ending is the only thing worth it. Besides that, the game is nothing more than a SEGA Genesis-like point-and-click with a few cool bits here and there.

Quite frankly, the Blank Flank Ending is "the best part" about the whole game...