Facebook is a pretty decent vector for regional pony events -- there's three or four subdivisions for the Midwest alone -- though I can't vouch for the quality of said groups.

Also keep in mind that Pony can fit into other sorts of conventions. I'm going to an anime one in a few weeks and I'm pretty sure I'll find a herd of ponies there.

Meetup.com? I didn't know there was such a thing. Maybe I can find some meetups around where I live... I'd love to get to know some other fans that actually live near me. :D

I never heard of that website maybe i'll go there soon. Then I can meet other fans that live near me too. :D

That's how I found Bronies irl. I highly recommend. :D

Well, I'll have to check that out soon! :D That could be useful for some of my other hobbies too... Is it just pony stuff or can you arrange meetups for anything?

Well, I'll have to check that out soon! :D That could be useful for some of my other hobbies too... Is it just pony stuff or can you arrange meetups for anything?

Nah, it's anything. Pony's just the first and only thing I've had to use it for so far, the rest of my hobbies are generally easy to find, lol.

Nah, it's anything. Pony's just the first and only thing I've had to use it for so far, the rest of my hobbies are generally easy to find, lol.

Mine apparently aren't...so I'll definitely definitely look that place up. Thanks for all the information! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know that there have been some meet ups in town in my area, but I would love for there to be a proper convention, I don't think I've heard of a single one in Canada at all and I haven't been able to travel for the others (Come to think of it, why aren't there any here? This is where the show is animated)

I know that there have been some meet ups in town in my area, but I would love for there to be a proper convention, I don't think I've heard of a single one in Canada at all and I haven't been able to travel for the others (Come to think of it, why aren't there any here? This is where the show is animated)

That's a good question. :unsure:

What can you contribute to make this topic interesting enough to reply to? Saying "talk about this more" doesn't give much for anypony else to go on!

I don't know really it's just nobody has replied to this message in a while I guess i'm trying to get it started again.

• 2 weeks later...