SonicRainb00m

How do you watch MLP?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How do you watch MLP:FiM?

• YouTube
    • The Hub Channel on TV
    • Netflix
    • Other

I watch the new episodes when they first air on the Hub.

If I want to re-watch an episode, I do so on Youtube, but I suppose I could watch it on Netflix now.

I started watching a few episodes on Youtube then watched the rest of the series when it came to Netflix. I rewatch episodes on Netflix and when the time comes in which I can no longer afford Netflix, I will watch them on Youtube again.

Useless bonus facts:

1) I don't know what channel Hub is on.

2) I don't have cable/Dish/Alien Satellite laser vision TV

3) I rarely use a TV set to watch TV.

I originally did youtube, but as soon as I discovered I could buy them on iTunes, I bought both seasons. Even though it was in the middle of the second season. But you can buy them in the middle, and they will send you an email when the next ep is available.

I watch them on a live stream when the episode comes out, then usually a second time on youtube. If the episodes were on Itunes in Canada, I would buy them.

I watch reruns on the Hub for now... I watch some on YouTube if I don't finish one, but not too much because I have a 5 gig internet cap. I'm getting Netflix soon, so I guess I'll watch with that eventually.

I usually watch an episode whenever it's convenient on whatever format.

If it's a new episode, I become determined to watch it premiere on The Hub. I usually re-watch at least once that weekend afterwards on Youtube, even a re-run if it's on the next morning on Sunday.

Primarily, however, I usually sift through Youtube to re-watch episodes of the show. It's easier to find certain episodes, supported by Hasbro....AND IT'S FREE!

Whenever I wish to partake in Ponies, my fellow Bronies, I go and find the high definition episodes on Youtube. This bears true for new episodes as well; wait for them to come out on the tubes in 720/1080p and avoid all Brony sites like the plague until that happens.

I would be rewatching the episodes on Netflix, however, whenever I try and check it out via the Wii, the colors are off - too bright, the colors are off, it literally hurts to watch after so long. Don't know why its so off, its even off on my brothers (Different city, with a different account, through a different console). So that is unfortunately off the table.

Well, at first i watched it solely on youtube... then i began to uh... acquire the episodes on my hard drive... watched them there... Then they came on netflix and i watched them there since then... havent really watched much in a while though, i need to get back on that...