Would you let me know if my art is rejected? (as mentioned in the Rules, no)

MisterBull

I submitted a comic strip of my new OC pony webcomic days ago, but its never seen the light of day in the gallery. I'm not sure if the gallery updates are just super slow, or if my work was rejected for some silly reason...

So that's why I'm posting this thread, as a question regarding the status of that art submission.

as a note, I posted it twice. the first time I submitted it, I missed the notice that its pending for moderation approval and I thought it just didnt go through. Got the message after the second attempt which made me literally say "Oops!" :P

sorry 'bout that!

Other posts have been deleted because of pure speculation and information on staff liberally (and falsely) issued without checking facts first.

If the submission is gone/missing from your gallery (you can view your own images even if they are not yet approved) they have been rejected and deleted.

* If it has been deleted it's clearly not following the rules/guidelines.

* It's highly unlikely you'll be contacted. (The sheer amount of work required on the board prevents that from happening)

Yours, in particular, (since you wanted to ask us publicly rather than sending a PM), was rejected because of the blatant drug references.

This isn't the place for that, even if it's MLP related.

Other posts have been deleted because of pure speculation and information on staff liberally (and falsely) issued without checking facts first.

If the submission is gone/missing from your gallery (you can view your own images even if they are not yet approved) they have been rejected and deleted.

* If it has been deleted it's clearly not following the rules/guidelines.

* It's highly unlikely you'll be contacted. (The sheer amount of work required on the board prevents that from happening)

Yours, in particular, (since you wanted to ask us publicly rather than sending a PM), was rejected because of the blatant drug references.

This isn't the place for that, even if it's MLP related.

Oh, well in that case, I'm sorry I even tried... :/

[content removed]

To Artax, sorry I didnt think to do the PM thing, it might have made me look like a total idiot for bringing the issue to the public eye. I simply just wasnt thinking correctly in this regard.

Edited by Artax
Irrelevant content and/or advertising removed.