My little star wars( knowledge of star wars is required) 6 slots maximum apply to join

Apply with a OC please, and just so you know, if 1 line respones are fine on this RP as i will do them alot, im not good at quality RP

There will be NPC's

Story: A elite clone squad has been sent on a secret mission on a hostile clanker planet undercover, not many know the full scoup, but this looks like just any normal mission, or is it?

The squad will consist of at least 3 pony's, maximum 6

Valid races: Griffin, pegasis,earth pony,zebra,batpony. If you want to use a different race, put it in your pp and il probably approve.

Squad name: Team Rainbow

Clone Commando: Skyzipper

Clone Combat Medic:

Clone ARC: Ajax

Clone Sniper: Frostbyte

Clone Engineer:

Clone Shock Trooper: Blacknigh

Here is the app form

1. OC's name and species

2.What Type of trooper you want to be

3.Your Strategy (for when you get in a firefight)

4. Gear, you can have whatever gear you want as long as it is realistic and fits your trooper, like no having 20 rocket launchers or anything

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Good luck team, i hope to see you here

oh, and before i forget, this is my app

OC's name and species: Skyzipper, pegasi

What type of trooper you want to be:Clone Commando

Your stratagy(for when you get into a firefight): Skyzipper likes to stick to cover and play safe. He Fights mainly with his dual DC-15 blaster pistols and thermal grenades but draws out his DC-17m ICWS when things get hot.His squad has one rule that everypony should follow, every pony goes home.

Gear: 1 recon droid, 2 DC-15 blaster pistols,night ops armour, thermal grenades and a DC-17m ICWS.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I'm gunna do wat I did in battle front)

Frostbyte

Sniper

Stays a distance and does very little close quarters

Gear: a heavy sniper rifle, a guided roket launcher, a stealth kit, and an explosive trap.

Your in

Ajax

Advance recon clone

Style: stays back and waits for the right moment to strike and cripple the enemy

Gear: m12 flechette shotgun pair of electro binoculars and three sets of anti tank mines

Ajax

Advance recon clone

Style: stays back and waits for the right moment to strike and cripple the enemy

Gear: m12 flechette shotgun pair of electro binoculars and three sets of anti tank mines

Your in, though could you please put in your race

ok well here we go

Skyzipper walked down the hallway towards his squad barracks after getting brewed by his commanding officers

"Well, i hope you guys are ready. We have a OP" Skyzipper said as he entered the barracks

"well you know the top brass, all they like to do is cause trouble for us to clean up" Skyzipper responded jokingly

"well we better get our gear in check" skyzipper said as he turned to head to the armoury

Skyzipper, once at the armoury, opened his locker to grab his gear

"we are being sent on a stealth mission on a sep planet, and for clankers, we esimate there is a foundry there. Thats why we are being in." Skyzipper said as he donned his night ops armour and grabbed his other gear

(Lol typical mission)

Ajax walks over to his locker and gives it a kick it pops open and he starts pulling out his helmet and weapons

"Should be a walk in the park as long as we're going in with a battalion behind us....right"?

(this is where it gets tricky)

skyzipper closed his locker once he got his stuff

"thats where this gets hard, we are going in solo, we will have a battalion when they manage to break through the blockade. Until they get through, its only us" Skyzipper responded grimly

Archived