GoldDust "Goldie" Feathers

JasonDarklyte

Well, here goes nothing.

Name: [Prince] GoldDust Feathers (Mostly prefers the name Goldie in casual circumstances)

Species: Alicorn

Eye color: Light-ish goldenrod

Body color: Slightly brighter, more orange-ish goldenrod

Mane/tail color: A few big stripes of red and violet

Build: Nowhere extremely muscular but definitely at least a little bit everywhere

Residence: Ponyville, but tends to travel to Canterlot or the Crystal Empire every regular once in a while to visit others.

What he does: Not really a whole lot, just whatever he finds interesting at the moment.  Sometimes he just goes around town doing things and helping out, other times he's alone somewhere remote, testing out his power.  (Though there is one thing he absolutely loves that I'm gonna save for inside the RP.)

Cutie mark: Red heart with golden music note over it, surrounded by a circle of purple and gold feathers

Unique trait: Can magically shoot gold glitter-dust out from his hooves.  Not sure why, just something random and cool I made up on the spot.

History: 

Spoiler

The result of a magical life-creation experiment by Celestial and Luna, and therefore deemed as well-loved son and nephew, Prince GoldDust Feathers, a young and naive yet well-meaning and friendly alicorn stallion, was unwillingly sent to Earth as an infant in dangerous times for Equestria.  Now, as dangerous times on Earth flare up rapidly, young Goldie in his current human form searches for a way to bring back his true self, to let his alicorn nature shine through, and someday, to hopefully return safely to his mother and aunt, to his home. (Most if not all RPs will take place after he has returned to Equestria, obviously.)

Personality: A little shy but still quite a bit friendly and outgoing.  Doesn't really like to show off his power, mostly humble but a bit naive.  Sometimes, if not many times, likes to be a little, if not moderately, affectionate towards most mares, but he has the hugest crush on Princess Twilight (which can vary in an individual RP, I'm pretty flexible in that way).

Not sure how to summarize this all up, as I'm bad with writing in that way.

So, yeah.  If any of this catches your interest or you'd want to possibly know a little more, please do PM me.  Thanks for reading.  :)

Archived