Well herro tharr, bronies~

rain_aer

I'm Rain, it's a pleasure to meet you all! This is the part where I spew out random information about my self. Well, I'm in highschool and adore My Little Pony! I didn't grow up watching the older shows though; I was too much into pokemans and other annie - may. Well, yeah, I'm still into those things, as well as: video games, cosplaying, roleplaying, culture studies, and fashion!

I never did expect somepony so violent like me to even consider watching MLP (I am fascinated by zombies, apocalypses, and nuclear explosions, so uh huuuurr). But when I saw Twilight Sparkle float down In that little hot air balloon, I smiled dumbly and watched the episodes obsessively.

I never did expect somepony so violent like me to even consider watching MLP (I am fascinated by zombies, apocalypses, and nuclear explosions, so uh huuuurr). But when I saw Twilight Sparkle float down In that little hot air balloon, I smiled dumbly and watched the episodes obsessively.

Oh man do I know exactly where you're coming from. I absolutely love post-apocalypse games, making zombie survival plans (there are two kinds of people: those with a zombie survival plan, and those without one. I like to call that second group "lunch."), and some seriously violent and psychologically gripping stories like Battle Royale by Koushun Takami (if you haven't read this, I strongly, STRONGLY recommend it. It's like Lord of the Flies, 1984, and A Clockwork Orange all rolled into one glorious book).

And yet here I am, hooked on the awesome of ponies. In college. Welcome to the the herd :lol: