The Pony Games [Private]

MidnightRead

Midnight hugged Val back happy he was safe. She blushed as he kissed her cheek and smiled has he said he was okay.

She began to gallop off again with him into the crowd of zombie ponies, she gasped as she saw the sight of them, there seemed to be even more zombie ponies than before.

She began to blast away the zombies and sighed, "How many more do you think there are" She asked Val while turning around to look at him,

(Sorry it took so long. Was in the process of moving)

Staying close to Midnight, he used his own momentum to spin himself over her and kick away a zombie pony that was going for her back. Grunting, he leaped into the air before back kicking another one in the chin. Letting out a brief laugh of victory, he landed and bowed his head down low; pawing his hoof at the ground like a manticore ready to charge its prey. "From what I can see, their numbers are pretty much endless, We stay here and all thats gonna happen is that nothing is gonna change. We'll be fighting these things forever and as fun as it is; its time consuming". Shooting Midnight a smirk, raising a brow to show his eyes dancing with glee; he spoke "WHat i suggest we do is this. I fly low whislt holding onto you. Any zombie pony that jumps at us Ill simply knock away. You on the other hoof, can blast away any zombie pony with your magic; beating them back as we fly over the crowd to the front door. Sound cool" questioned Val.

• 2 weeks later...

Midnight stopped to look at her surroundings. She could now see that they were just heading into the Capitol, she began to gallop into the crowd of zombie ponies again seeing the golden building of the captiol blur pass her her as she galloped. She began to blast away the zombie ponies, she blasted away a zombie who was about charge into Val.

She looked up at Val as he answered her question.

"Are you sure you can do that?" She asked, "Will your wings be able to hold us both? I can always gallop through the crowd while you fly above." She said,

(Sorry I took ages to reply I was on Holiday and I couldn't get a internet connection:P)

"It's true, you could do that and we would both have to rely on ourselves in order to get to our goal; risking one or both of us getting killed. Then if that happened in the real world; our minds would probably end up being trapped inside this book; and that would do neither of us any good" Val stated softly, as he turned to face Midnight with a cocky smile. "Trust me, I know what Im doing. It wouldnt be the first time I did it, so really this would be nothing more then a quick refresher course for me" chuckled Val playfully at Midnight. Whispering into her ear, he commented with a seductive glance "Once we get out of here, Im sure we'll both have alotta tension built up that will need..release; Id be more then happy to help you out" he joked lightly. Turning back to face the crowd of zombie ponies; he remarked "But yes, Im up for it if you are".

(Its alright. For awhile, I was worried you were done with this rp. Im glad your back)

Midnight shuddered at the thought of what would happen to them outside of the book if they were to get killed here. She tried to push her worry away as she blasted away another zombie pony running towards her.

She blushed, "Well if your sure you can do then okay. I don't really see any other way out of this mess, I don't think we have far to go," She said while blasting away another group of zombie ponies, she looked around at their surroundings, "It looks like we are already deep into the Capitol,"

Valoren gently wrapped his hooves around Midnight's waist; as he hugged her close to his chest in order to keep her safe from the zombies. "Alrighty then, here we go" declared the adventurer; his eyes averting to the left and right nervously as beads of sweat trailed down the side of his face to exmpelify the tension in this situation. Flapping his wings as fast as he could; he slowly lifted the two of them off the ground; grunting as he kicked at the zombie ponies tried to grab at the two. "Back off" Val grunted, snapping he conitued to keep them back!! "To the capitol" smirked Val, taking off as he held onto his beloved with increadible strength that was sadly struggling since he was focusing on both flying, and keeping Midnight safe. "Not gonna stop, not gonna stop, not gonna stop" he whispered to himself determindly.

Midnight tried not to look at the ground as they lifted off the ground. She looked down for a couple of seconds to blast away a couple of zombie ponies who were trying to jump up at them.

She looked up and Val and saw that he was struggling. She began to look around and saw that they could land on some of the buildings.

Midnight looked up at Val again, "Val, I can see this easy for you so I can teleport from the buildings, then you can fly above and see if we are going the right way," She while pointing to one of the buildings,

"Flap harder, flap harder" Val whispered to himself in aggrivation for not being able to do better then he was doing right now!! He had to keep his strength up, less he would end up accideantly getting himself and Midnight killed. Hearing her offer a plan on how to fix their current siuation; his eyes glanced over towards the buildings to the left and to the right; noting that they were indeed pretty close by and would allow her to teleport!! But at the same time it worried him, since he had no idea what awaited her within the buildings. "Normally, Id be against spilitting up in a dangerous situation like this". He glanced down at her with a cocky grin "But since this is you suggesting it, your wish is my command love".

Midnight smiled as they landed onto the roof on one of the buildings. "If you fly above you can make sure we're going the right way, I don't think we're very far now," She said.

Suddenly the door to the roof opened and a group of the zombie ponies came flooding through, she sighed, "Can't we get a break from ponies trying to kill us for at least five minutes?!" She muttered to herself,

Midnight began to blast away the zombie ponies and then teleported to the next building. As she got the next building she was about teleport as she saw more zombie burst through the door and saw somepony normal trying to escape from the flesh eating monsters, she began to blast away the monsters from them and tried to lead them away from the normal pony but she ran into even more zombie ponies.

Val sighed as he kept to the skies, keeping an eye out for any danger that could head their way!! The only dilema for him was easily avoiding any of the crud that the zombies decided would be a good tool to throw in hi s direction. Luckily, they were really bad throwers and..ACKKKK!!! Val let out a cry of shock; struggling rapidly when suddenly zombie pegasus came from seemlingy out of nowhere; growling and snarling as they tried to get their teeth into his neck!! Moaning more out of irrattation then actual fear; Val whirled around as he delivered a flurry of kicks towards the zombie pegasus in order to get them off of him. "Cmon, keep back yah creeps" he demanded; not about to be taken down so easily as he let out a cocky laugh.. Suddenly hearing a cry of alarm; his head turned towards the direction of the cry; spotting Midnight rushing towards a pony that didnt appear to be hurt or infected like the rest of the monsters here. "Hold on Midnight; Ima coming" he declared as he shook off his attackers and zoomed down towards Midnight.

Midnight began to blast away the zombies ponies as more came through the door. She smiled up at Val as he began to fight of the zombie ponies. Midnight began to try to distract the zombie ponies away from the unharmed pony.

As she tried to distract the zombie ponies she could get a better look at the pony they were trying to save. She gasped as she realized that the pony was a main character in the book. Suddenly a zombie pony jumped out of nowhere at her. She tried to kick it away but missed as it pinned her to the ground. Midnight heard a whistle and turned her head to see the character from the book distracting the zombies to follow him down the stairs.

Midnight tried to blast the zombie ponies away from the stairs but they were already gone.

"Midnight!! Their starting to come up the stair!! You need to get o....MMRF, MMRF!! MMMMMRF" protested Val as he was suddenly tackled once more from all sides by zombies ponies; clawing at his fur as they tried to rip him apart piece by piece. "I swear you better finish it; cause Im not gonna stop fighting until I take all of you with me" snapped Val angrily as he struggled like crazy; kicking rapidly for his freedom. As his vision started to get more and more obstructed by the hooves of the ponies covering his eyes; he was starting to lose sight of Midnight!! No!! He couldnt lose her!! Sinking slowly towards the ground; Val started to flap his wings rapidly as he charged at high speed towards a window near Midnight; a deterimined glower on his face to show that their was no time for second guessing!!! "OFFF" roared Val as he collided through the window; the zombie ponies either going through with him or letting go as glass flew everywhere!! Going into a roll; Val slide across the floor right behind Midnight as he looked up with a weakend smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Midnight tried to to blast away the zombie ponies but found herself be pushed into a room by the force of zombie ponies. She could hear Val's voice as she tried to blast away the zombie ponies.

"Val?! Where are you?!"

Midnight tried to blast away the ponies from the entrance so she could try to find Val but they kept on coming through the door. Not giving up, Midnight continued to blast away the ponies while trying to look for Val. Suddenly, something flew through the window that was next to the entrance. Midnight prepared herself to blast away what came through the window thinking it was a zombie pony. She gasped and galloped over to him helping him up. She smiled up at him happy to see he was alive.

Remembering that zombie ponies were still coming through the entrance Midnight blasted them away. She stopped as she saw that that there was a door against the wall that must of flew open when Midnight was pushed through the door. Blasting away the zombie ponies for one last time she slammed the door shut and locked it with magic. She sighed and sat down hoping the door would hold. She looked over at Val and smiled.

Struggling to pull himself off the ground from the sudden shock of all the glass; Val grunted as he was helped up to his hooves. Despite the fact that they were in a really bad situation that was only going to get worse before it got better; Val couldnt help but make light of their situation. Being helped up, he cracked "Well, looks like our positions have been reversed with you coming to my rescue eh? Ahh, it feels nice to know when one cares". Glancing back at the zombies ponies who were making their way towards them; Val coulnt help but feel a slight bit of pity for the deformed menances. Awhile ago, they had been alive!! They had probably had friends, familes, memories...everything!! All that was taken away by the gamekeepers. "Or they never had them to begin with since they're nothing more then characters from a book" he scolded himself as he limped into the door past the blasting Midnight; patting her encouragingly on the back. He just needed a moment before he was back in action!! By the time he got out of the book with Midnight; he was probably gonna sleep for a week from all the adrenaline moments that he had just experinced!! Plopping down next to Midnight when the door closed; he smiled back at her "Well, almost their. Just a building or two away I think and...we'll be outta here" he spoke softly in a weakend tone as he pulled her into a light hug.

Midnight smiled as Val pulled her into a light hug. She sighed, thankful a for a break from the zombie ponies. She looked out of the window and saw that more zombie ponies had gathered outside. She sighed before sitting down again, taking one situation at a time.

She grinned knowing they were almost there, sje didn't think ot was possible to feel so tired. All of this running away from zombie ponies finally made her realize how tired she was.

"l'm not sure how we're going to get out of here though," She said, "More zombie ponies havs gathered outside and I don't think we will be able to keep them away long enough for a chance to get out," Midnight got up again and looked out of the window while trying to look for a way out.

Hugging Midnight back lightly with a cocky grin to show that despite their bad situation he was still confident they'd get out; he pulled away as he propped himself up and against the door; letting out a light grunt as he felt the pressure of the zombie ponies smashing themselves against the door. Shivering at the cries of the zombies like lost souls looking to be put to rest; Val's confliucted mind reasoned "When we get out; they'll be at peace..Im sure of it". Turning back towards Midnight, he blinked before frowning lightly at the sight of her so visibly tired and distraught. "Things look bad...and Im tired myself" he admited before propping himself up and laying against the window; he stated with a stern tone "I wont give up...never give up..ne...". Eyes widdeining in recognition at the sight of what appered to be a half finished tunnel that seemed to connect over towards the tower; he smiled lightly "We're not out yet, we just gotta reach that" he paused to point at the tunnel which they could get to the otherside through flight or jumping "But the problem is getting out of this room first.." murred Val, as he looked around desperatle for an escape. With the zombies behind them, and having been backed into a corner; their seemed to be no way out..unless they found another exit!!!

(Sorry for late reply :(. Im not loseing intersting!! Ive just gotten really busy. Found a job :D )

• 4 weeks later...

Midnight sighed as she leaned against the wall tiredness finally catching up with her. She turned to Val as she heard his tone change and looked to the direction he was looking. She saw the unfinished tunnel and smiled lightly knowing there was someway out of here.

She stood up trying to find any other way out but the front doors which were being surrounded by zombies. She found a window behind a piece of wood leaning against it, she thought that would be their easy escape out of there but if they smashed through the glass the zombie will hear the noise and figure out that their meal is trying to make a break for it.

She sighed finally letting tiredness consume her, she leaned against the wall again trying to think of a way out other than revealing themselves but her tired mind just made her frustrated and the zombies banging on the doors weren't helping her either.

If only there was a way to smash through the glass without it creating a noise, she thought to herself.

(Sorry for the realllllllllllllllllyyy long wait :( I've been really busy these past couple of week so I haven't lost interest!)

Its alright. Sorry that i didnt respond sooner :(. Though i think we're kinda dragging this out for getting to the ones in charge soo for the next two post, lets reach em :) )

Val smiled up at Midnight as he slowly pushed himself up, dusting his hooves off as he stared at the window with intesnity as he tried to wrap his brain around a plan. "Hmm, from what I can see the only way out it through that window...and theirs really no tools in here that will help us silently remove that pane of glass without causing it to shatter from the looks of it...so the only way out of here is the obvious" as Val pointed all the way out towards the glass. "If you look all the way out over their, then you can make out another window at the other side. "Well.....I can see the exit in sight and really to be honest; Id rather just get this done and over with soo..hope on my back" he instructed Midnight as he smiled wearily "Ill fly us so fast to where the jerks are messing with us; that they wont expect our super, awesome, entry".