Umm...Hi...I guess? .____.;;

DerpExtvia

I'd like to think of it as an introduction to you of what we are like as well, so you can get to know us better in our natural habitat ^_^ No one's mad or anything, from what I gather, we are just having fun and wanting you to join! :D

XD Crescent, I keep forgetting that bit because of your post count. Celestia, you sure did get busy :blah:

Well I can tell you guys are having this in some sort of fun, how is the question though

Lol, I was just thinking 'aren't we supposed to be talking about the new guy?' Welcome again by the way.

Yeah, thanks :mad: Dear god this is what I get for being forced by my own brain to wake up so early, too many things to reply to on my 1st days and stuff.

@winter- seriously you were here like a month and a half before I joined.

and winter is right. just because ins called an intro thread doesnt mean its only a strait up intro its part of the process of initiating you to the canterlot cult brotherhood Community :mad: we want to get to know you and let you get to know us. :)

"cult brotherhood"? hehehe...no, I mean sure people in the Brony Community can get creepy but I'm sure you guys would be too SFW to ever do something that weird, EVER :mad: ...right? Pfft, now I'm just being crazy

Quirky?! YOU ARE QUIRKY?! What a coincidence! I'm quirky too! Though... I have been called a "mad scientist" for my quirkiness. I mean just because you experiment on ONE pony, you are suddenly a mad scientist! I mean REALLY! Can you ... Wait... I'm going off on a tangent here...

Also, you'll soon realize as awesome as this community is, it has one very special talent... The innate ability to derail any topic anywhere at any time, and somehow make a debate out of it! It is pretty fun to be perfectly honest! Sorry that we have enacted this rare gift on your introduction topic derp? extiva? er... I'll just go with derp since its easier...

So welcome to Canterlot! I am Star Swirl the Bearded, but most call me "Swirly." I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Eh, Ponies can be quite naive about technology, but what did you expect? Compared to humans, ponies are still medieval, they're too simple to grasp what advancement you might be tryin' to make :mad:

It's Extvia, or more better shown by pronouncing it like this: Ext-veeya, but I don't mind being called Derp either

And yeah, I got my quirks, I can from between 3+ moods within like 10 minutes all ranging from too shy to bloody talk to possibly the angriest person you may ever see.

You want to see a debate? Check out the FlutterDash shipping discussion in the Canterlot Wedding thread.

Evil Queen invades Canterlot? Pfffft. FlutterDash kissies? OH MY CELESTIA! Stop the press!

Anyway yes, welcome! We really are a friendly lot -- everything said between people here is always in good spirit and friendship.

Ehh, shippings, not my particularly favorite part of the community but I just tune it out and move on to better things

Well you have made that all very clear and it's very good to know compared to other dull and a certain "nazi-like" art site I know of >_>

Heya, Derp!

Looks like you're getting great big helpings of welcome, but thought I'd throw in my two cents. I think you're gonna like it here...as you can see we got some interesting folks, and everyone I've met here so far is within the 'good' part of the 'interesting' spectrum. Also saw you put up some art already, and I salute your bravery!

Heya, Derp!

Looks like you're getting great big helpings of welcome, but thought I'd throw in my two cents. I think you're gonna like it here...as you can see we got some interesting folks, and everyone I've met here so far is within the 'good' part of the 'interesting' spectrum. Also saw you put up some art already, and I salute your bravery!

Well 4 pages worth on just an intro is certainly more than "large helpings of welcome" but it's a nice thing I guess, yeah I kinda don't get what you meant by bravery, since it's just art and all :P