The Ponyville SchoolHouse

Polyblank

The Ponyville schoolhouse, silent only hours ago, was glowing with life. in the hour fillies and colts have to enjoy in the playground, the noise rivals sugarcube corner. Fillies and colts of all ends of the earth play tag, fly around and chatter to one another. the teacher is inside, preparing their work. In the playground's tunnels, two colts talk to each other,  in hushed voices.

"Snubs, how are we going to get to the door? They're going to be there..." The speaker is a lavender earth pony, a colt. His pastel pink coat is surprisingly long, and rather ragged.

"Cmon Lolly', If we make a dash the teacher'll see Everything!" 'Snubs' is a brown unicorn, his hair clipped into a fringe.

Slowly, the two peeked outside. then, dashed forward. little hooves aren't built for speed however, and the two freeze upon hearing a slow drawl

"Well well, who's come out of the crayon factory?" A Male voice says slowly, the figure coming into view.

"We don't wan't nothin' Litwick." Snub says stoutly, his partner staring at his hooves. Other fillies and colts are looking at the scene now,

"Oh, I know you'd say that Stub. But Lollyknock's got a lot more to hear..." Litwick was a taller, if lanky colt. his cutie mark, a golden equestria outline, matches his deep blue coat handsomely. by now, others were creating a ring.

"I don't want to talk to you Litwick, let me be." Lollyknock said, strained. he pawed the ground with his hoof, the pink mane hiding his face.

"Of course, why don't I leave you to your "special" talent? After all, being a LOVE pony is what you're good for..." Litwick snickered. True to his word, a pink heart adorned Lollyknock's flanks. Lollyknock raised his face a little, looking at it with such hatred that it might have burned up. Snubs took a step forward, puffing his chest up. "How 'bout you shut up rott'en brat?" He said sharply. 

For a brief moment, anger flashes in Litwick's eyes. but calmly, he smiles again. "Blank flank, Get something to call yourself and Maybe I'd care about what you say..."

At this point, you could hear a pin drop. with a slow pause, Lollyknock takes a step forward.

Archived