Misconceptions and Misdirections [private, Opal and Insanity Dash]

Opal

Sensing Raven's intent, he trotted over to the ladder that he had climbed up in the first place. as he placed his hind hoof out onto the first rung, the fleeting thought passed that it would be a lot harder climbing down then climbing up. Unfortunately, the thought came a bit too late, and with a few bangs and a solid thump, Silent fell off the roof and into a broken wagon near the side of a building. A bit dazed, he shook his head for a bit before standing up. Hopefully no passing ponies heard his blunder. From there, he waited for Raven to catch up. She still hasn't said anything about the whereabouts. I wonder if she doesn't know anything after all.

((OOC: What happened to flying ll the way down, like a typical pegasus?))

Well, that was embarrassing, he thought to himself as he brushed off his body. He began to look around the alleyway, dumbfounded as to what to do. Turning towards Raven, he shrugged his shoulders and tilted to one side. So we're down here now. Surely a mute stallion and a shy filly couldn't do much to stop a riot..... Or could we?

On a sudden thought, Silent rushed down in the opposite direction of the station, Silent began heading towards the center of town, waving his hoof over his shoulder to get Raven to follow him.

((OOC: Planning on adding a one-shot character to the story. Either you could play it, or I could, or we could bring someone else into the RP to play as her. I'll send the basic info to whoever wants the character.))