The Pokemon Center (Trading and Battles!)

Heh, I actually battled against some people through the wifi battles a while back and made a lot of them quit due to me getting lucky with my Lapras hitting Sheer Cold, a one hit KO on their Pokemon. Do not get mad at me for gettin lucky with a move that misses 70 percent of time. XD

Well, I been breeding a lot since female Pokemon from the Pokemon Dream World are highly sought after. I also got a bunch of Growlithes, Zoruas, Lapras, Kabutos, Charmanders, a Totodiles and Dratinis due to breeding so much and they have some awesome egg moves too! The only starter Pokemon I still need to get is Chikorita.

Howdy everypony! I reckon I do have that there Pokemon game and here my list:

Games You Own: White

Friend Code/s: My name is Axel there on White: 2537 9783 8656

Favorite Pokemon: Arcanine! <3

Starter Pokemon Choice: Charmander

Pokemon Team: Shiny Charizard, Shiny Arcanine (Actually need a fire stone to evolve my Growlithe), Shiny Latios (I am still trying to hopefully get a shiny Riolu, shiny Shellder and a shiny Gastly to have a all shiny team! ^^)

Favorite Types: Fire, Ground

Other: I am still trying to complete my Pokedex and there is several more legendaries I need to find!

I registered you! <3

Yup. Though I would've loved to get at least one more trade in, I didn't want to be a jerk. Mostly cause she has priority over me since she's older than me, and she bought me the 3DS for Christmas. XD

Heh, glad I do not have that kind of a problem! XD