The Pokemon Center (Trading and Battles!)

HINATA. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE TROUBLE I JUST WENT THROUGH FOR YOU. I planned on breeding Kirlia with Duskull so your Ralts could learn an uber move. But I remembered that I had traded away Duskull to Apple, so I checked the GTS, and they were offering up a male Duskull for a Taillow. So I had to breed my Swellow and hatch the egg as fast as I could before the Duskull was taken. Now, I have Duskull in my possession, but the stress still lingers. DX

HINATA. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE TROUBLE I JUST WENT THROUGH FOR YOU. I planned on breeding Kirlia with Duskull so your Ralts could learn an uber move. But I remembered that I had traded away Duskull to Apple, so I checked the GTS, and they were offering up a male Duskull for a Taillow. So I had to breed my Swellow and hatch the egg as fast as I could before the Duskull was taken. Now, I have Duskull in my possession, but the stress still lingers. DX

You're so nice! :D

Welcome to Heaven! XD

*dives into chocolate fudge ice cream city*

Yay~

Um question, how do you post images here? ^^;

When you click on the reply box, a menu will open up right above the text box. Click on the small blue and green box, that looks like a picture of a tree. Then enter in the URL of the image. Getting the URL of an image is as easy as right-clicking the image, clicking "view image", and then copying the URL.

Um question, how do you post images here? ^^;

Right click the image, click copy image URL, look for the picture next to these <> in your posting thingamadoodad, click that, and put the link in there.

When you click on the reply box, a menu will open up right above the text box. Click on the small blue and green box, that looks like a picture of a tree. Then enter in the URL of the image. Getting the URL of an image is as easy as right-clicking the image, clicking "view image", and then copying the URL.

Or do that. It's a better explanation, so yeah. ^^;

Right click the image, click copy image URL, look for the picture next to these <> in your posting thingamadoodad, click that, and put the link in there.

For some reason, my computer stopped showing the message "copy picture URL", so I'm more used to the way I just posted.

Nope and this is second event Pokemon I have gotten. I have also a Jirachi but not shiny though.

I have two Jirachis, but I don't remember where the second came from. XD

Same with my Shiny Pichu. I already got my Spiky-Eared Pichu, so I decided to trade it away. :3

Same thing with Mewtwo as well. XDXDXD I have two Mewtwos, and I dunno where they came from. One I got in Heartgold, and I guess the other was migrated from Pokemon Leafgreen.

And again with Moltres. I keep seeing doubles! XD Probably due to the same situation as Mewtwo.

I have two Jirachis, but I don't remember where the second came from. XD

Same with my Shiny Pichu. I already got my Spiky-Eared Pichu, so I decided to trade it away. :3

Same thing with Mewtwo as well. XDXDXD I have two Mewtwos, and I dunno where they came from. One I got in Heartgold, and I guess the other was migrated from Pokemon Leafgreen.

And again with Moltres. I keep seeing doubles! XD Probably due to the same situation as Mewtwo.

Yeah, I got mine through the GTS but you always got to be careful using the GTS due to people have been posting hacked/glitched Pokemon. :/