The Pokemon Center (Trading and Battles!)

I was about to trade you my Mandibuzz, but then I noticed something.

Her and my Absol have been infected with Pokerus.

That's a good thing! You should spread it to your other pokemon! The Mienfoo I gave you had Pokerus. All of my Pokemon had it, ever since my Serperior caught it.

The Espeon you gave me had it too, and that's who spread it, I assume.

Ooh, I didn't even know it caught it as well. XD

Here's the strategy I use:

Infect all the pokemon in your party. Then, switch out one of your party pokemon with one in a PC box, and infect that one too. You should probably do that with a lot of your PC pokemon. Then keep the PC pokemon in the PC, and only take them out when you want to infect a pokemon.

Ooh, I didn't even know it caught it as well. XD

Here's the strategy I use:

Infect all the pokemon in your party. Then, switch out one of your party pokemon with one in a PC box, and infect that one too. You should probably do that with a lot of your PC pokemon. Then keep the PC pokemon in the PC, and only take them out when you want to infect a pokemon.

It would be nice if a Pokemon with Pokerus in the PC box infected all the Pokemon in that box. :C

Hey Morning, just to let you know you can get hack pokemon through doing the AR as long as the stats are within legal stats. However, you can easily tell if a Pokemon is hacked by a few means like the date on it is totally off like a Pokemon was caught or hatched before Pokemon White, Black, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum that could only be caught in those games like a Pokemon was found like in 2001 through 2007. Another is the levels on when it was caught is off to the level is at ie. It says it was caught at level 60 while it shown to be at level 40. Also, seeing some Pokemon in Cheerish balls aka the promo balls that are able to be gotten by that means.