The Pokemon Center (Trading and Battles!)

Oooh! Show me once this trade is done! I'm missing a few from my collection.

Hey, hey, I meant two of each starter from Unova. I had two of each starter from each region in another Black I bought when I lost this one...

And then subsequently lost that one atfer I found this one. :sleep:

Hey, hey, I meant two of each starter from Unova. I had two of each starter from each region in another Black I bought when I lost this one...

And then subsequently lost that one atfer I found this one. :sleep:

Aw. Too bad. Oh well. :3 We can still keep the trade going, though.

I'm raising an all-starters team against my sister. She has all Sinnoh and Johto team, and I have an all Kanto and Hoenn team. X3 We battled each other, and since she's been playing pokemon WAY longer than me, she crushed me like an ant. Her first Pokemon Game was Pokemon Yellow. With my brothers, they leveled up all 151 Pokemon to 100 without using a single rare candy, or anything of the sort. I have much to learn from them.

Yay!

You know what? You can name any Pokemon you want in return for the starters, and I'll go out and catch them! (No White exclusives, though. That'd just be mean. XD)

Well, here is the thing I have White and well I have completed my Unova Pokedex, now I need to finish the National Pokedex. ^^;

Yay!

You know what? You can name any Pokemon you want in return for the starters, and I'll go out and catch them! (No White exclusives, though. That'd just be mean. XD)

*patrick star's voice*

*on the phone*

Yeah, hey Hinata. I need you to catch me these pokemon: *lists all white exclusives*