the town of time

king121222

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Interruptions ho!)

With a loud bang, a peach colored earth pony stallion appeared. He was wearing a baby blue headband to keep his long, flowing blond mane out of his eyes which were a turquoise color. He wore armor that was deep green in color with a red backed cloak/cape. Around his neck hung a mithril chain with two jewels hanging from it. He carried a jewel encrusted sword in one hoof that was brimming with holy energies. His name was Bowie, leader of the Gleaming Force in the war against Zeon, the demon Alicorn.

Looking about in confusion, he spotted Balinor making the whip. Trotting over, he said, "My name is Bowie, champion of light in the service of the Princess Elysia and hero of Granseal." He then bowed in respect before asking, "Who are you, sir? You've got the look of a veteran soldier about you."

Balinor looked at the newcomer in irritation, He merely said "I am Balinor, Knight of the Dark, and I assure you that I am not yet resigned of duty." He patted his broadsword meaningfully. He could not help but feel a little irked at the fact that this so-called champion of the light interrupted the only time he had with a good friend of his.

Noting Balinor's irritation, he backed off. "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything, sir Balinor. I got pulled here by somepony and I don't know who.", he said with great respect as he backed away from Balinor.