Lauren Faust to leave MLP:FiM?

@riverhippo I'm not. <.<

@brianblackberry Well, I am gonna watch it anyway. God, I feel like I'm the only person that's being cornered by everyone around here. It's called a damn opinion, for crying out loud. <.<

Wasn't tryin' to corner you at all. Hey, I'm a BIG pessimist and probably the biggest pessimist there is. But with what's known so far, I can't be pessimistic about season 2. I just can't.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right there with you. Everyday, I'm in more love with ponies than I was the day before. It's becoming easier to respond to "How can you like My Little Pony?" questions with "How can you NOT like My Little Pony?"

Right??? Exactly! :)

I just tell people to shut up (please, if you don't mind) and watch the show! At worst, I've heard people grudgingly admit that it's good, and funny. At best, we get a brand new brony! :D

On PonyChan, I can't tell you how many people have watched the show with the intent to hate it, and they can't. They just can't. Not only can they not hate it, but they fall in love with the show and become bronies themselves.

She wasn't the only producer... there are like 10+ left. I doubt much will change.

She was the head writer though, the one with the most creative control, head of the project etc, so I can't help but be skeptical that something is going to change with her leaving :/

She's already done a major enough part as it is...she may not be taking an active part anymore, but we've already been told she's contributed a fair amount to the season before leaving - so it's actually likely to be more the 3rd season that may be the most different, if anything.

She wasn't the only producer... there are like 10+ left. I doubt much will change.

She was the head writer though, the one with the most creative control, head of the project etc, so I can't help but be skeptical that something is going to change with her leaving :/

^This.

Even though I'm not *****ing about this as much now, I'm still not giving any high expectations on Season 2 just yet. There's still a good chance that they'll change something. :/