Humanized Equestria! (apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

Catching the new girl's name, Rainbow Dash stood in a very triumphant pose and smirked. "Nice to meet yah, Mandaline! Now if--Fluttershy!" Dash cut herself off, seeing her pink haired friend hiding behind Twilight's bed. "Come and introduce yourself...don't be so...shy..." Rainbow went over and crouched next to her. "She seems nice, don't ya think?"

Twilight watched as RainbowDash tried coaxing Fluutershy from behind her bed and then turned her attention back to their guest. "So where are you from? Oh...manners, would you like to come in?"

Catching the new girl's name, Rainbow Dash stood in a very triumphant pose and smirked. "Nice to meet yah, Mandaline! Now if--Fluttershy!" Dash cut herself off, seeing her pink haired friend hiding behind Twilight's bed. "Come and introduce yourself...don't be so...shy..." Rainbow went over and crouched next to her. "She seems nice, don't ya think?"

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You know I'm not g-g-g-g-good around n-n-n-n-new p-p-p-p-people!" Fluttershy stuttered nervously, holding her head underneath her hands.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You know I'm not g-g-g-g-good around n-n-n-n-new p-p-p-p-people!" Fluttershy stuttered nervously, holding her head underneath her hands.

Rainbow Dash sighed and rubbed her friend's back lightly, "It's okay, pal...I know. You'll get around to it later, though. I know it." She smiled and stayed next to Fluttershy as the new pony made company with the others.

"B-B-B-But..." Fluttershy stuttered, shaking out of nervousness.

Rainbow stood up and frowned, "Yah need to get used to meeting new people. Flutter, I don't know if it's healthy being this shy." She said, smirking a bit. "Oh well though. I'll stay here with yah until you're ready."

Twilight moved a few books out of the way so Madaline could sit down and made her question more clear "Sorry i meant where did you move from" Twilight turned to look at RainbwDash and gave her look that said Is Fluttershy ok?

Twilight moved a few books out of the way so Madaline could sit down and made her question more clear "Sorry i meant where did you move from" Twilight turned to look at RainbwDash and gave her look that said Is Fluttershy ok?

Rainbow watched as her friend shuddered underneath the covers and then looked back to Twilight. "Yeah...she's fine...you know how she is...." Rainbow reassured and then looked at Mandaline. "Sorry about Fluttershy. She's...shy." She said, pointing out the obvious.

Mandaline shrugged and let Fluttershy be.

"Now to answer Twilight's question...I moved here from Apploosa, but spent most of my childhood in a place called the Grid." She said, checking the Disc again and putting it on her back. She sat down, and looked at Dash.

"I don't think I got your name, friend. What was it?"

Mandaline shrugged and let Fluttershy be.

"Now to answer Twilight's question...I moved here from Apploosa, but spent most of my childhood in a place called the Grid." She said, checking the Disc again and putting it on her back. She sat down, and looked at Dash.

"I don't think I got your name, friend. What was it?"

Rainbow blushed out of embarrassment. "I'm Rainbow Dash. Nice to meet you. The fastest flyer in Equestria!" She smirked and fluttered her wings a bit.

Twilight was trying to let Fluttershy be but just couldnt. Her horn glowed and picked up Fluttershy and the blanket and pulled her over to the group. "Fluttershy....this is Mandaline. Say hello" She giggled to herself

Mandaline smirked at Dash. "How good are you in a Light Cycle?" She stopped herself, remembering that these other ponies didn't come from a computer.

She flushed in embarrassment at her slip of the tongue, but regained her composure.

"Nice to meet one with skill in flight." She said.

She then turned to Fluttershy, and smiled. "Mandaline Freeman, at your service!"

"Thank you..." Dash ignored what she had said about a Light Cycle, not knowing what she was talking about. Then smiled. Of course, Twilight brought in Fluttershy who tried to escape.

Rainbow Dash walked behind Fluttershy and moved her hands out of the way, "Come on...say hi..." She said, holding her hands.

Mandaline inwardly facehoofed herself for mentioning the Light Cycle. She checked the Disc once more, but did not put it away. She began twirling it in her hand, and said to herself "I really need to stop talking about the Grid..."

She then turned to Fluttershy, and smiled. "I'm guessing you've probably heard my name a few times, so I doubt there would be much use being redundant."