Humanized Equestria! (apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

Twilight sat Fluttershy gently on her feet and released her magic from her. She smiled and spoke in a soft tone "See? Now that wasn't so bad was it?" She looked at the spinning disc in Madaline's hand and eyes grew wide. "What....is....that!?" Her mind quickly began coming up with theories of what it could be. She also thought she heard a vibrating sound....perhaps a phone going off?

Identity disc? Grid? Exactly who was this pony? The sound of a vibrating phone again? "Rainbow is that your phone?" She said this without even taking her eyes off the disc. Questions were forming but she thought better of it. After all she just met her and last thing she wanted to do was pelt her with questions....actually thats the first thing she wanted to do but she decided against it.

"No cowering allowed." Dash closed in on Fluttershy, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist, picking her up. "Come on back upstairs."

"N-No! P-Please let me go, Rainbow! I-I'm not good with new ponies!" Fluttershy said, struggling to get free. She tried pounding on Dash's back, but she wasn't very strong, so it didn't work out very well.

She turned to see the RainbowDash/Fluttershy spectacle and groaned making her way to them. "Im sorry Mandaline, maybe we can speak of it another time. Your right my friend needs my attention. Fluttershy are you ok? I know you get nervous around new ponies but this isn't like you at all. Your more...well you than normal. Is something wrong?"

Dash took this opportunity to take Fluttershy all the way up the stairs and sat her on the bed. "There, you're good now. Just stay here and you'll be fine. If it makes you feel better, I'll tell you what was wrong earlier."

Fluttershy perked up, and smiled. "Please tell me!" She said happily.

Fluttershy perked up, and smiled. "Please tell me!" She said happily.

Dash smiled. She knew that would help a little. But then again, the topic wasn't avoided after all. With a sigh, Dash got out her phone. "Some...person has been sending me text messages. At first, it was cool, and now its getting to a point where I'm...annoyed and scared..."