Humanized Equestria! (apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

Twilight looked to Mandaline and shrugged sighing. "No i dont think so. Thank you for being so considerate though. As stated before she isnt much of a pony, pony." Twilight had over heard RainbowDash's problem. I will just be sure to ask her about it later....im sure she doesnt want to broadcast her troubles to the world but that sounded serious.

Dash smiled. She knew that would help a little. But then again, the topic wasn't avoided after all. With a sigh, Dash got out her phone. "Some...person has been sending me text messages. At first, it was cool, and now its getting to a point where I'm...annoyed and scared..."

"What? W-Who is this person? D-Do you know?" Fluttershy asked.

"What? W-Who is this person? D-Do you know?" Fluttershy asked.

"They wont tell me. Its kinda creeping me out." Dash said. "It started out with kind messages and now its gotten to, like, personal stuff that I really dont wanna get into." She blushed and sighed. "I dont know what to do."

(Hello everyone! I will be joining as Applejack. :) )

Applejack had risen with the roosters this morning. Since the first rays of sunshine caressed the seemingly endless orchards of Sweet Apple Acres, A.J. had worked tirelessly with Big Macintosh to pluck the sweet, ripened apples from their trees. She was used to the labour and it showed; her cheeks and shoulders were kissed with freckles, and her arms were sculpted and strong with the hoisting of hay bales and apple cider barrels.

And so, by the time she was wheeling her wooden cart, laden with apples, sweat shimmered down her brow. Her trusty ragged brown hat shaded her flushed cheeks and nose from the sun. As always, her hair and tail were pulled back simply with red ribbons. Her blue gingham belly shirt, tied just above her belly button, was damp with sweat, and just above the waist of her tight denim jean shorts peaked one of her trio of hred apple tattoos. 

She was fond of her ink, even if prudey old Granny Smith disapproved. 

Rounding the lane, she grinned at the familiarity of the scenery. On her left stood the converted Ponyville Library, which now served as the residence of her newest friend, Twilight Sparkle. Applejack enjoyed the occasional adventure story, and she had read and re-read every book on horticulture and apple varieties, but she could not imagine any sane pony wanting to live in a stuffy old library!

This morning, however, the library looked even busier than usual.  She puzzled over bustling figures in the window. Most she knew, and one she didn't. 

Crinkling her nose in slight annoyance, she muttered, "Twilight went and threw a party and it musta' slip'd my mind! And here I am without a drop of apple cider to share!" 

She resolutely tugged her cart to the side of the lane and into the cooling shade of the tree canopy. With a loud rap on the door she called, "Hello? Hey Twilight mind if I come on in?"

"They wont tell me. Its kinda creeping me out." Dash said. "It started out with kind messages and now its gotten to, like, personal stuff that I really dont wanna get into." She blushed and sighed. "I dont know what to do."

"Oh my gosh, Rainbow. I'm so sorry." Fluttershy said, hugging Dashie.

Twilight was just about to ask RainbowDash what was going on when she heard the sound of another familiar voice at the door. She looked up at Rainbow once more and then walked to the door. She opened it up and there stood..."AppleJack!? What are you doing here? Come in." I dont believe i have ever seen so many people in here

"A-ah?" Dash took the hug by surprise and blushed a little. "Thanks...I think it'll be okay as long as I avoid things..." Suddenly, Dash smelled apples and looked over to the door "AJ?"

Fluttershy smiled, and heard a familiar southern drawl at the door. "Oh, hi, Applejack!" Fluttershy says happily.

Applejack grinned and stepped through the doorway. "To be honest, I was on my way into town to sell some more of the finest apples in Equestria. But I couldn't help but notice all the commotion in here and I just had to stop by. You ever get this much company Twilight? I reckon if I just wait here, all of Ponyville might show up and buy my apples. You might even get them to read a book or two!" Chuckling at her own joke, she tossed a well worn copy of some tattered spell book or other at Twilight.

"I couldn't help but notice a new face here, too! You wanna introduce us?"

She turned to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy in turned, greeting them with a smile and a slight curtsy. " what has you two so upset? Fluttershy, you look even paler than usual. You all right sugarcube?"

Twilight quickly caught the book and sat it down gently on the table. She was just about give her a lecture, however it was just nice to her. "Thats Mandaline. She just moved here. There has been so much going on that we eally havent had a chance to really speak. Anyway im worried about RainbowDash." With that she made her way over. To find out what was going on. "Rainbow is everything ok?"

"Uhhh....what? Have you met this stalker?" Twilight was very intrigued because there wasnt much danger in Ponyville. Who would terrorize RainbowDash anyway? What purpose would it serve? So many questions... She looked around at the rest of the room before speaking again. "Has it been strictly over text or..." She was afraid to finish..

"Wow, that's nice..." Applejack muttered, more to herself than the others. She was enthralled by Mandaline's round device. And she was certainly glad her little sister wasn't here to witness it, or from now until her birthday, AJ was certain li'l Applebloom would wish for nothing else. She didn't consider herself a tech savvy pony, but she couldn't deny the sofistication of this flashy disc.

Turning to Twilight Sparkle, AJ murmed, "We aren't from the what now?"

The 'Grid' was not term Applejack was familiar with. In fact, she wasn't sure she had ever heard it outside of elementary class when then learned how to draw shapes on grid paper. She figured that, being a booklearning pony, Twilight must know exactly what it was. After all, she 'explored new worlds and cultures through the safety and familiarity of her reading chair.' Or that was her new slogan to try and get the little fillies and colts to read when their parents brought them in for story time.

Redheart stirred, she had a terrible hangover. "ugh... How much did I drink last night" she said aloud. She looked at her clock. Unfortunately, it was obscured by her best friend from the hospital Cloud. "OH GOD HOW MUCH DID I DRINK LAST NIGHT!" "ouch!" she remembered she was hung over.