Humanized Equestria! (apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

Twilight chuckled to herself and muttered "Pinkie..." She remembered the time she tried to figure our Pinkie Pies unnatural 'Pinkie senses' She must have told all of Ponyville. "Uhhh to be honest it's just..a hobby of mine heh...heh"

Applejack cowed slightly.

"I'm sorry Rarity. I didn't mean to add to her worry and what-not. But I can say for certain I have never seen her move so fast!"

She then turned toward to a most distressed looking Fluttershy, readying her apology. Clutching her tattered brown hat, Applejack lowered her head, scuffing her right foot at the well worn wooden floor of the library.

"I'm real sorry Flutters. I didn't mean to make you panic. I confess to never seeing these experimental mutants of Twilight's with my own eyes. You all right sugarcube?"

Applejack cowed slightly.

"I'm sorry Rarity. I didn't mean to add to her worry and what-not. But I can say for certain I have never seen her move so fast!"

She then turned toward to a most distressed looking Fluttershy, readying her apology. Clutching her tattered brown hat, Applejack lowered her head, scuffing her right foot at the well worn wooden floor of the library.

"I'm real sorry Flutters. I didn't mean to make you panic. I confess to never seeing these experimental mutants of Twilight's with my own eyes. You all right sugarcube?"

Fluttershy was hyperventilating, too busy trying to stop to respond to Applejack.

"Sooo anyway, Mandaline maybe if your feeling up to it we ca. Show you around Ponyville sometime? Show you off to everypony else! I have to write my report to Princess Celstia and we could decide what to do next!"

Rarity exhaled heavily. "Fluttershy, you really seem to be attracting hugs today..." Rarity managed to deadpan that one, then she turned to Twilight. "You're going to go looking for a reportable incident? You remember what happened last time you tried that?" All too well Rarity remembered the whole affair with 'Smarty Pants'.

Breaking the hug, Applejack smiled back at Fluttershy. "I just wanna make sure there are no hard feelings between friends."

She then turned her smile to Rarity and held out her sweaty and dust spattered arms, threatening a hug for her. She called, in a sing-song voice, "Well, if you're feeling jealous I have puh-lenty of hugs for you too!"

Twilight looked at Rarity and remembered that herself. "Not my finest moment I admit but I'm going to write to her of what learned about The Grid! Maybe she will invite me to the palace and we can talk about it all night...." Twilight continued to ramble about Princess Celestia which was typical and the more she talked the more excited she became

Rainbow smiled and nodded, hiding something else, but not showing it. "Thanks for that! This'll really help!" She smiled brightly, standing up. In all truth, the stalker had done some serious things in real life. Notes, presents, etc. It was all so weird. Rainbow just hoped it wouldn't get to a point of harm.

Rarity smiled and held her arms open for Applejack. "Always ready if you are willing, my darling AJ." She smirked coolly, not caring whether Applejack took the offer or not. Twilight had been lauding Celestia to the heavens, and Mandaline had used a rather odd variation on a standard cliche that had made Rarity blush. "Well Mandaline, Princess Celestia is our sovereign monarch. We all are loyal to her."

Not only did Applejack bat her eyes and embrace Rarity, but she somehow managed to pull the still babbling Twilight Sparkle into the hug. She heard the subtle dare from Rarity and didn't want to be outfoxed.

"And don't forget her sisters, Luna and Cadence! Well, they have long, posh sounding royal names, but none of them seem to mind them being shortened. It takes a skilled to to tongue to wrap around some of these ponies royal titles." She further explained to Mandaline.

Rarity was sort of surprised by the eye batting, sultry behavior didn't seem to be Applejack's natural behavior, but Rarity returned the embrace nevertheless. Over Applejack's shoulder she continued the thought:

"Mi Amore Cadenza," Rarity said, with her accent working wonders for the name. "I do not know Celestia or Luna's titles, however."

"and so star swirl the bearded vanished!" she looked around the room and wondered if anyone had been paying attention. She was about to continue her lecture when her phone went off. "Excuse me girls I should get that." she opened the text and read it quietly. Her expression became confused and she fell silent and very deep in thought. "who is this..." she closed the text Nd stood in the other side of the room. "it couldnt be the same person could it?"

"Well, me neither," AJ admitted, "But I bet Twilight could find it no problem in one of these books of hers!"

Applejack quickly turned, and noticed Twilight had moved on from talking about magic spells and great leaders of Equestrian wars, and instead stood silently and forlornly checking her phone.

"Hey Twilight, you alright?"