Humanized Equestria! (apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

Tag walked around a bit confused about where he should be, he got a new house in Ponyville new to town he hoped to get some business. He walked around nervously hoping to find someone that knew how to navigate this huge town...

ooc: Is it night or day right now just so I'm on the same chapter as y'all

(thought maybe I would branch on Dashie's idea of a cyber stalkerish type villain. I thought it was a pretty nifty idea and if you all would like we can run with it!)

Twilight turned with her phone in her hand. She opened the text message and began to read it aloud. It was vulgar and down right disgusting. It threatened her safety and the safety of he friends. The last bit was the worst. "your hacker friend is good, but I'm better. See you soon Elements of Harmony" She looked to girls.

(if it's something you all don't wanna do we can just delete this one lol)

(thought maybe I would branch on Dashie's idea of a cyber stalkerish type villain. I thought it was a pretty nifty idea and if you all would like we can run with it!)

Twilight turned with her phone in her hand. She opened the text message and began to read it aloud. It was vulgar and down right disgusting. It threatened her safety and the safety of he friends. The last bit was the worst. "your hacker friend is good, but I'm better. See you soon Elements of Harmony" She looked to girls.

(if it's something you all don't wanna do we can just delete this one lol)

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!" Fluttershy panicked, starting to hyperventilate again. The stress eventually became too much for her, and she passed out on Twilight's bed.

((The question is, who plays stalker? Is he played? Blah blah blah nitpicking))

Rarity looked with completely genuine horror between Fluttershy and Twilight. She quickly made her way over to Fluttershy's side, fanning somewhat ineffectually at Fluttershy's head with a hand. If only she had brought her actual fan with her this day, but Sweetie Belle was off using it! She didn't look up from Fluttershy, but the horror in her voice was perfectly clear.

"No one... no one could mean such nonsense... right...?"

(I am cool with it if everyone else is)

"Gosh Rainbow, is this nonsense what you had to put up? That's horrible. Anypony else getany texts like this? Anything strange at all?"

She was feeling protective of her friends now, especially poor Fluttershy.

Applejack dug through her shirts pockets, then cursed mildly. She was never in the habbit of taken her phone with her out to the fields. She'd lost one too many to the hay baler.

(You raise a good point. I'm sure we can find someone to play it. If not I will it's no big deal. Be better if someone else without a character would though. More focus)

Twilight was reeling with questions and the longer she looked at RainbowDash the more afraid she became. "Well Rainbow? I share Raritys sentiment. What's happening?"

(Not necessarily. I doubt the stalker will be part of our regular ensemble (unless we're trolls like that) so he could just make one off appearances until he's needed. I'd be willing to play a stalker.)

Rarity magicked her phone from a shirt inside her pocket- easier hidden that way so it wouldn't put unseemly bulges on her figure- and checked her messages. "No, I don't seem to have received..." Rarity then dropped her phone in a start of realization. "M-my phone is being repaired. This is Sweetie Belle's phone." Rarity shuddered at the thought. Had she also received such a horrible message? In her sudden distress, instinct took over her manners when she heard some man yelling outside:

"SHUT UP!" Rarity yelled out the window, before clapping a hand over her mouth in surprise. "S-sorry, that was uncalled for my good sir!" She cried out a bit more meekly.

"If sweet Sweetie Belle has been exposed to this, then my little Applebloom probably has too. And nopony can light a hotter fire under my tail than when they mess with my li'l sis!" She felt thoroughly enraged now; she felt like kicking something. Adjusting her hat, she smoothed the hair that had fallen loose from her ponytail back and away from her face. She felt a heat rise under her freckles from her anger. "So what are we gonna do about this?"

"N-no sir, please, it's not your fault. There is a crisis..."

"Goodness, Applejack, my sister has not received such a disturbing message. I am incredibly glad for it." Rarity's insides turned to ice at the mere thought of any of the young girls getting pulled into this mess. "Yes... I do wonder what it is we must do in response to this... this... whatever." In an incredibly rare instance of Rarity ignoring social protocol, she searched Fluttershy's still form for her phone. Desperate times called for desperate measures. When she found the phone, she checked the messages received.

Though comforted at learning there was only a slim chance her sister had been exposed to this new danger, AJ was still upset at the whole situation. She earnestly watched Rarity go through Fluttershy's phone, and knew that Rarity must also be very concerned to invade another's privacy--especially Fluttershy, who would go out of her way for an ant crossing the sidewalk.

She watched Rarity mouth her query and she felt very torn as to how to decide. On one hand, they didn't know this person at all...

Twilight saw that RainbowDash was still uncomfortable and decided to leave her alone for now. She thought of the young fillies. First thing they had to do was make sure they were safe. They didn't know this new threat or what it was capable of but judging by the text she received it was vile and the purest of evil. She sat down her tail was standing on end and her heart was racing. With all they had been through this was the first time she felt absolute terror. Why was this so bad....is it some form of magic? Maybe a hex send via text message? 'why can't I think!'

She felt as though the room was spinning and ate closed her eyes to focus. Her horn began to glow in an attempt to fend off whatever attack was happening