City life to Country life ( Closed )

MorningDawn

MorningDawn turned around to see FlutterShy, " I am fine it's just........a small problem..," MorningDawn needed an excuse, " School, i mean i haven't gone to school and im fourte- I mean 5. What if i fail? Every pony will laugh and make fun of me."

Fluttershy looked at MorningDawn with concern. [colour=#daa520]"Nopony will make fun of you. You'll be great there." [/colour]She said to him, nodding her head. [colour=#daa520]"I'm sure that everypony will love you if you'd just stop being shy. I'm shy, but I can be outgoing when i need to be, and i think this is one of those times that you need to be. I mean... if you want..." [/colour]She trailed off again. [colour=#daa520]"You'll do great."[/colour]

"I won't. You can trust in me, Pinkie."-she said with a smile in her face. "but Starbuster...hmmm...I swear i heared this name somewhere before." BlueViolet tried to remember back where she could hear that name while she watched the ground. "I dont know Pinkie...but...nevermind."-she said as she gave up the trying than she realized that they have arrived to the Sugarcube Corner. BlueViolet wanted to be polite so she went forward and opened the door for Pinkie. "After you."-she said and showed a kind smile.

Pinkie entered the bakery, BlueViolet in tow. She looked around, Moonshine wasnt here yet. Mrs. Cake greeted her.[colour=#40e0d0] [/colour][colour=#008080]"He's not here yet, if you're looking for Moonshine. He'll be here soon."[/colour][colour=#40e0d0] [/colour]She said. [colour=#ee82ee]"Thanks Mrs. Cake!"[/colour] Pinkie replied with a smile. She went to the kitchen behind the counter, sitting on one of many stools. She started rolling it around on the floor, sliding farther and farther. [colour=#ee82ee]"Wheeeeee!"[/colour] She said as she slid across the floor. [colour=#ee82ee]"Cmon, do it with me! Wheeeeeee!" [/colour]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinkie entered the bakery, BlueViolet in tow. She looked around, Moonshine wasnt here yet. Mrs. Cake greeted her.[colour=#40e0d0] [/colour][colour=#008080]"He's not here yet, if you're looking for Moonshine. He'll be here soon."[/colour][colour=#40e0d0] [/colour]She said. [colour=#ee82ee]"Thanks Mrs. Cake!"[/colour] Pinkie replied with a smile. She went to the kitchen behind the counter, sitting on one of many stools. She started rolling it around on the floor, sliding farther and farther. [colour=#ee82ee]"Wheeeeee!"[/colour] She said as she slid across the floor. [colour=#ee82ee]"Cmon, do it with me! Wheeeeeee!" [/colour]

BlueViolet entered the Bakery and heared that Moonshine wasnt there yet. "Good afternoon Mrs.Cake."-she greeted Mrs. Cake. "Its a shame that Moonshine isnt here because I really wanted to meet him...but...maybe later."-she said and looked around in the bakery when she heared Pinkie. She went back to the kitchen to see what happening there when she saw Pinkie. She chuckled than said :" Im so sorry Pinkie but as I said before i dont have enough time. I need to go back to the shop."-she said. "but...can you do me a favour?"

( It is ok.....I will play Moonshine, K?)

Arriving at the bakery

Moonshine had been running a few errands so that way tomorrow they could eat something, he started sprinting then flying to the bakery. He stopped at the front of the shop and he stepped inside, " Am i late?"

" I dont know........FlutterShy can i tell you a secret?" He waited for a response.

[colour=#daa520]"Yes, you can. What's bugging you?" [/colour]Fluttershy responded, not sure if that was really what he was going to tell her.

BlueViolet entered the Bakery and heared that Moonshine wasnt there yet. "Good afternoon Mrs.Cake."-she greeted Mrs. Cake. "Its a shame that Moonshine isnt here because I really wanted to meet him...but...maybe later."-she said and looked around in the bakery when she heared Pinkie. She went back to the kitchen to see what happening there when she saw Pinkie. She chuckled than said :" Im so sorry Pinkie but as I said before i dont have enough time. I need to go back to the shop."-she said. "but...can you do me a favour?"

Pinkie frowned when BlueViolet said she didnt have time to wait, but then perked back up when she was asked for a favour.[colour=#ee82ee] "Yeah of course i can! What do you need?" [/colour]She smiled.

( It is ok.....I will play Moonshine, K?)

Arriving at the bakery

Moonshine had been running a few errands so that way tomorrow they could eat something, he started sprinting then flying to the bakery. He stopped at the front of the shop and he stepped inside, " Am i late?"

Mrs. Cake was there to greet Moonshine as he arrived.[colour=#40e0d0] [/colour][colour=#008080]"Oh no dearie, you're actually early. Sit and rest a while, you look worn out. I'll let Pinkie know you're here."[/colour][colour=#40e0d0] [/colour]Mrs. Cake smiled at him and disappeared into the kitchen.

At FlutterShy's

" I am actually fourteen....." he whispered into her ears.

At the bakery ( Moonshine)

" Oh uh thank you....." Moonshine wondered what crazy errands he was going to do beside taking out the garbage.

Pinkie frowned when BlueViolet said she didnt have time to wait, but then perked back up when she was asked for a favour.[colour=#EE82EE] "Yeah of course i can! What do you need?" [/colour]She smiled.

"Can you give my greeting to Moonshine when he arrives."-she said when she heared the door open.